Frequent Posters

worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just can say well written and said all true ^^
A.A.5898 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am extremely loving how cvs are goving equal importance to the most important women in Pratap and Akbar's life! I loved your analysis ( I guess that's what it was πŸ˜› ) because its so bang on. It's seriously because of these two beautiful women that both men were so successful.

I find it amazing how even though both couples were pretty young when they were married and had little to no knowledge on marriage but were still able to give each other so much respect and love!

I loved the way RuqLal story started! Am curious to see how it will shape up. Rooting for Ruqaiya all the way, as much as I root for Ajabde! Both stories are something that I will really enjoy.

Lets see how both women help their better halves in the future. Hopefully like JB.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I wanted to know Hiral, long time btw!

Why Akbar seems to dis-respect Ruqaiyya?? He was very rude to her when she arrives to meet him. πŸ˜•
I've a feeling that Akbar will marry Phool...
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiruuu fabulous post.

I am literally speechless yr
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I wanted to know Hiral, long time btw!

Why Akbar seems to dis-respect Ruqaiyya?? He was very rude to her when she arrives to meet him. πŸ˜•

heya!😊 and a fellow fawad fan tooπŸ˜› I love him as well❀️ 

++++++++++++++++++
oh yeah, he thinks she was a mistake - I mean their marriage has no relevance for him...maybe he thinks she is an unwanted distraction from his goal...so he isnt bothered about her

lols...it looks like with such a short span of time remaining for leap...I dono whether there is any scope for young -jalal-ruqaiya scenes...
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I've a feeling that Akbar will marry Phool...

nope that wont happen..phool is pratap's 6th wife, Jannat has already said that in one of her IVs...so its possible that jalal may want to marry phool...but to save her from going into his harem...pratap will marry her...

I have a feeling that pratap-phool marriage will happen around the same time, ajabdeh will die in the show...its a sure shot plot post leap...
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg what can I say? I agree with every word you said, Hiral!! πŸ€— Brilliant post!! Kudos to you πŸ‘

You know I'd already started thinking about the parallels between RuqLal and PrAja right after Akbar was introduced in the show cause I knew they would definitely introduce Ruqaiya too in future πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Ruqu and Ajab really do share a lot of similarities... both of them were strong women and were with their respective husbands through thick and thin throughout their whole lives and supported them wholeheartedly... it's really amazing how both RuqLal and PrAja were dedicated to each other for literally their whole lives being married to each other at such young ages... the bond between them would definitely be unbreakable and much more stronger than any later marriages πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I especially LOVED this statement of yours "one needs the support of a companion to achieve the respective goals - one who stands there unconditionally - if that is not love - what is?" - this is truly the purest form of love... physical evidence is definitely not the only proof of love... 
Edited by mystic786 - 9 years ago
Yes, Ruq was a great support & companion for Akbar, but apart from great respect & love, if we read correct history, we realize he didn't have much. There was a time when he stopped talking to her. It was the birth of Salim that their relation reverted back to the usual or normal.

But Ajab. Ajab was in-disputedly, the Love of Pratap's life. πŸ˜³

They say marrying Phool was a hugely painful decision for him. Am sure Akbar must be vying for her & she must've appealed to Pratap & he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from marrying her.

Thus, she will finally, finally, get what she always wanted. πŸ˜³

Who said Patience isn't a virtue. πŸ˜‰
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystic786

Omg what can I say? I agree with every word you said, Hiral!! πŸ€— Brilliant post!! Kudos to you πŸ‘

You know I'd already started thinking about the parallels between RuqLal and PrAja right after Akbar was introduced in the show cause I knew they would definitely introduce Ruqaiya too in future πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Ruqu and Ajab really do share a lot of similarities... both of them were strong women and were with their respective husbands through thick and thin throughout their whole lives and supported them wholeheartedly... it's really amazing how both RuqLal and PrAja were dedicated to each other for literally their whole lives being married to each other at such young ages... the bond between them would definitely be unbreakable and much more stronger than any later marriages πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I especially LOVED this statement of yours "one needs the support of a companion to achieve the respective goals - one who stands there unconditionally - if that is not love - what is?" - this is truly the purest form of love... physical evidence is definitely not the only proof of love... 

Truly dear...oh I miss ruqlal scenes, I really do hope jalal goes back to agra soon and we get someπŸ˜‰Embarrassed