Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Abhi sir thanked Daya sir for saving his life in last night's episode.. Latter coldly responsed that being colleagues if they don't save each other's life then who will and moved away.. Shreya asked a heartbroken Abhijeet about taking transfer and he confirmed saying his and Daya sir's friendship has broken.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye criminals Abhijeet aur Daya ke hi pichhe kyu pade hai,what about ACP Sir...?πŸ˜•
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lo sara mamla ulta ho gaya.. Precap shows tomorrow Duo'll be attacked by poisonous dart in a shopping mall.. DCP is involved in the matter..
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Lo sara mamla ulta ho gaya.. Precap shows tomorrow Duo'll be attacked by poisonous dart in a shopping mall.. DCP is involved in the matter..

and i think,DUO will try to save each other and then they will be friends again...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

and i think,DUO will try to save each other and then they will be friends again...

Who knows di what's going on in the minds of FW heads..
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My biggest fear that this duo tension would not turn into yspt πŸ€” 
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

dear they will not until black cloud (Shreya's love) from daya sir's will gone.

if duo save each other tomorrow, then he will repeat the same thing what he told today that we work with each other and it is normal to save each other from danger.πŸ˜•
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
The episode in particular wasn't that bad.. I liked the investigation.. Kavin, Sachin, Dushyant were good in whatever space they got.. Duo were mostly confined to bureau and forensic lab.. I really enjoyed Purvi-Shreya's disguise scene..both were awesome.. Now coming to the main case, the grip is getting lost..story is being deviated..it started as one of the senior officers was traitor..yesterday without a doubt they blamed DCP.. Now they're thinking he may be innocent and keep an eye over him..again in precap Duo are targeted..why? DCP wants to finish DUO off to save himself from being caught? FW will connect all the points and give satisfactory explanation, I doubt..

Everything has a limit and FW is molesting Freddy sir's character without any hesitation.. Pankaj's too.. Why always a senior officer like him has to be ridiculed?? Still Daya sir is showing cold shoulder to Abhi sir even though the latter is trying hard to settle all and now confirms the transfer.. Sincere request to FW sort the matter out b/w Duo asap..its getting on our nerves.. Shreya murmured to herself Daya sir aur Abhijeet sir ki dosti aise kaise toot sakti hai??!!!! Didn't you still get that girl?
A 2.5 from me..Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

My biggest fear that this duo tension would not turn into yspt πŸ€” 

I dont think so that it would turn out into yspt. but  in case FW realised their mistake, read viewers post and mark decrease trp, then to cover up this they would turn it into yspt.πŸ˜•
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what the hell
shreya was saying to abhijeet not to leave
but this girl not showing any sign of guilt
she seems totally unaware that this tension is because of her
this is just ridiculous
she always know things but pretends to be miss so nice 
what happened to daya's choice
he said she's exactly the way he wanted