Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PART:-3

No,proof reading has taken place.Sorry,in advance for the mistakes.Hope you all will like it.Next update will be on Saturday,if i get time,i will update tomorrow itself.

Sanyu:Kya hain,batao na?

RD:You silly girl,surprise hain,pehle thodi na batate hain,and kisi ne kaha ki...sabr ka phal meetha hota hain and winked.

Sanyu:Theek hain mat batao,huh...she sat stiffly croosing her arms across her chest,faking anger.

Rd:Accha,baba ab naraaz mat ho.Wait for few minutes na,tumhe khud hi pata chal jayega.

She smiled and nodded her head.

Sanyu:Yeh hui na meri Sanyu waali baat.

Rd stopped the car after few minutes and removed a black cloth from his pocket and told Sanyu to remove her seatbelt and turn around.

Sanyu:Why?

RD:Plz...and made a puppy face.

Sanyu smiled seeing his antics and said accha theek hain and turned slightly,he then blindfolded her.

Sanyu:Yeh kyun?

RD:Shush...putting his fingers on her lips...maine bola tha na Surprise.

And he again started driving and after few minutes they reached the place,Randhir got down from the car and went to the man standing at a distance and said good job Mr.Rajeev.It's perfect.it's just the way, i wanted.

He then rushed towards the car and opened the door and helped Sanyu in getting down,by holding her hand.

Sanyu:Randhir hum Kaha aagaye,batao na.Wait a minute,if i am not wrong are we in a beach.

He was surprised as well as shocked that she guessed it correctly.

RD:Tumhe kaise pata hain???

Sanyu:My genius bf,for your kind information,mera aur beaches ka purana naata hain.Bachpan se hi mujhe beaches bahut pasand hain.

RD:K sweetie,maan gaye aapko.Ab chup chap chalo,thodi der mein blindfold kholta hoon.

He told her to walk silently with him and after few minutes,upon reaching the destination,he removed the blindfold and Sanyu was surprised to see the view in front of her.They were at a beach and it was all decorated with beautiful lights.she was standing at a corner,where a table was placed and few men were  playing violin.She screamed in joy and hugged Randhir tightly.Thank you sooo much baby,Mujhe tumhara surprise bahut pasand aaya.

Randhir:My pleasure Sweet-heart.

Sanyu broke the hug and caught hold of Randhir's hand and dragged him towards the water and started playing,She was jumping in water,like a little child.

RD felt very happy,to see her enjoying happily,her happiness is the most important thing which matters him the most.Uski khushi ke liye,woh kuch bhi kar sakta hain and kisi bhi had tak jaa sakta hain.

Sanyu:You know what Randhir,I love the rhythemic sounds of the waves,Jab bhi mujhe tension hoti thi  and i  feel like relaxing,mein hamesha beach pe aake baiththi thi,it's always sooo peaceful and the environment here is soothing and calm.It refreshes my heart and soul.Iused to play in childhood with my brother and friends.A tear rolled down from her eyes,remembering the time spent with her brother.

Randhir:You miss your family na,don't worry u know na next month they are coming to visit us.

Sanyu:Ya,i am eagerly waiting for their arrival.

Randhir:Me too.

Then an idea,struck her,she slowly bent down,pretending as though woh apna payal theek kar rahi hain and immediately took some water in her palms,then suddenly splashed it on Randhir's face.

Randhir:Accha bacchu...RD se hi panga,ab dekho mein kya karta hoon and he also did the same and they played this famous water game for few minutes and after that walked hand in hand to the table where dinner is arranged for them with live violin players.As soon as,they reached there the Violin players started playing the music and Sandhir were sooo lost in each other,listening the romantic number being played.He forwarded his hand as though asking for a dance, she immediately placed her left hand in his right hand and right hand on his shoulder,his left  hand automatically found it's way to her petite waist.They both danced Salsa.

After dancing,Sanyu hugged Randhir tightly and whispered thank you in his ear,he gently kissed her hairs and said my pleasure sweetie.Ab baitho khaana khate hain.They both sat down and started eating.After,they completed the dinner,Sanyu thanked Randhir for making the day sooo special for her,she then felt drowsy and said "ab chale Randhir mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hain."

Randhir:Haan chalte hain,Par,i have one more surprise for you.

Sanyu:one more surprise,saari surprises aaj hi dooge toh shaadi ke baad kya dooge.

RD:You don't have to worry,when your husband is Rank:1,because academics ho ya life,Randhir Singh Shekhawat ke paas ideas ki kami nahi hain and gave his trademark smirk by raising his collar.

Sanyu:Haan haan pata hain.mere genius boyfriend ke paas ideas ki kami nahi hain,k ab yeh bolo ki agla surprise kya hain.

Randhir:So,r u ready?

Sanyu:Yes,yes,yes...bolo na ab mein jyaada wait nahi kar sakti.

RD:K,so here you go and handed her an envelope.

Sanyu:Yeh kya hain,OMG RD tumhara Promotion hua hain aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi.

RD:No darling,it's not related to work,pehle dekho to sahi usme kya hain.

Sanyu:K.

As soon as she opened the envelope,her eyes were shined brightly with joy seeing what is present in the envelope.(Two tickets to Shimla are present in the envelope)

She screamed in joy and moved towards RD and hugged him tightly.Love you sooo much baby,you are the best.

Randhir became very happy that she loved the surprise and whispered in her ear"I love you too Sanyu,mujhe pata tha yeh surprise tumhe bahut pasand aayega."

Sanyu pecked him on his cheek and said thank you sooo much.

He gently pecked her lips,she too responded and after few minutes,they broke apart.

Sanyu:OMG,Randhir hum Shimla jaa rahe hain,it's winter season,perfect for going there.I love hill-stations.

RD:I know that's why i planned this trip.And haan Kaustu aur Jiggi bhi hamare saath aa rahe hain.

Sanyu:Wow...tab toh double maza aayega.

RD:Yes,maza toh bahut aane wala hain and thought there is one more surprise awaiting you in Shimla dear and an unknown smile crept on his face.

Sanyu:Chalo ab ghar chalte hain,hame bahut kuch plan karna hain,packing karna hain,office mein inform karna hain,She was continuously speaking,out of excitement.

RD was smiling a smile to die for,seeing his Sanyu's happiness.He paid the money for all the decorations and dinner.They both then moved towards the car and drove away in the direction of their house.After few hours,they reached their house.Sanyu was asleep.So Randhir slowly got down and removed Sanyu's seat belt and gently  carried her in his arms and locked the car door.

He then entered the lift and they reached their floor.He unlocked the door and entered the house,he then directly went into the bedroom and placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket.When he was about to go,Sanyu caught hold of his hand and pulled it close and placed it below her head.He smiled seeing this and planted a kiss on her forehead,and blew air on her face and she slowly loosened her grip on his hand and Randhir carefully freed his hand and went out closing the door behind.

After few minutes,Randhir called Sanyu's boss and asked leave for few days and as there were no important meetings scheduled for few days,boss agreed and Randhir thanked him and disconnected the call.(Randhir already informed his boss and applied for leave,his boss happily agreed,because he was the best employee of his company and so dedicated and hard-working)

He then slowly entered the bedroom and laid beside Sanyu and gently lifted her head and placed it on his chest and hugged her tightly and he too fell asleep peacefully.

P.S.It's a long update.Hope you all enjoyed reading it.Plz...don't forget to review guys,each and everybody's comment means a lot to me.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
rhymes thumbnail
Cute update๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by rhymes - 9 years ago
Archisma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweet Update. And thanx for the PM
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Priya