Haq.. ek anokhi prem katha#8||Added Thread 9 page 1||Part 49 updated|| - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
kaash mein kuch help kar paathi

but am not at all good in this... but definitely want to see moore maaneet scene... though there are bound in marriage but still they donno much about each other... wish they take a step ahead and try to understand and build trust and love...

and definitely want to see mitu having a gala time in her outing and maan missing her...

hope that u get ideas super soon

will be wating for the update
Hello mitu...
u can add Geet collage life after all she is only 19 yrs dear...
ya u can add a New entry from Geet side...u didn't even show Geet family or her childhood friends...
u can add maaneet moments with mittu where maaneet r trying to understand eachother n maan making geet comfortable around him before taking there relation ahead...a naughty teenager geet who after getting comfortable with maan become as naughty as mittu n both mommy n daughter hav a galla tym annoying n loving maan .a tinge of love,romance along with naughtiness n some beautiful family moments along with mittu masti
i cant acces ur blog as well as link hear since chapt 45 i have not seen any updates though i was away from this ff quite a long time as i had missed out in many part and to catch up will take long time which i dont have so decided to start from last 4-5 updates i will get the clue of story by itself but it is not opening so can u tell me what is cause of this happening?
U r struck!😲
Yaar actually this is a point where  their love story can be started with understanding, love n little bit noke jhoke😉
As till now it was only duties and responsibilities. ..
Maybe from here u can move it forward with sweet blossoming love😳

Hmmm think about it!
Waiting for the update! 😊
as now maan is realized that he shud also think from geets POV and give her love and his attention... so there can be lots of maneet romance making geet to feel his love and also little bit jealousy and possessive for geet from maan... i just love his possessiveness towards her... 🤣 ☺️
I think you should include Maaneet's moments. Like how they going to build their relationship. They are still need to understand and know each other. 
what about geet schooling scene 
n massi moment with parent 
update update update...me waiting for you