arshi ss: Hamesha ~ A Heartbeat Away,chapter 1-19 - Page 57

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by asha_mehta

Truely Beautiful update
Arnav and Khushi are completely atuned to each other.
Finally Khushi has mehndi on her hands and arnav cannot feel more blissful then the present when he sees his name written on her hand.
Continue soon 

Thank you asha_mehta.. just reading it makes me feel wonderful.. how much these two can sense each other and are part of each other..

yes he enjoyed this game with Khushi.. only she can dare challenge him and in the process call him all sorts of names.. but right now Khushi herself is sighing in a feeling she can't quite name seeing his name on her palm in the darkest shade of mehendi..

Thanks you for calling the update beautiful..
Originally posted by wiwy

RπŸ˜ƒ lauuuly chapters 12 and 13!πŸ‘ I told you I laaauuu how you beautifully weave the ipk scenrs in your story!⭐️

Thank DM arnav reached in time to save his Di! Glad he gave a piece of his mind to Jijaji! Smart boy!  Achha Anjali too has a few qualms about her Shyamji! Phew R, well done! I'd hate to see her as brainless as in the show!

Mesmerising chaal from cute dhobi to flirty Raizada and now khadoos hubby to be! Or does he really care for his Khushi as her mother thinks or her dhak dhak and dark mehendi reveal!πŸ˜‰ 
Khushi and her mehendi main naam dhoondo game was spunky and served the lg right! But knowing him...Perhaps he has a small dolt of mehendi hidden somewhere on his palm, for its auspicious that both bride and groom apply it! What say R!πŸ˜ƒ Hugs!

R thank youu for all this laauuu.. I lauuu youu too dammit..

aah I hadn't thought of that R.. that dhobi could have also had a dot of mehendi.. haha no problem will save that for my next story.. 

I try to keep some things same and then get all confused what to write.. thank you so much for saying it all makes sense and feels nice to read.. in the show all these scenes and Arnav and Khushi were simply perfect.. sometimes I think i shouldn't have picked this palce to start writing.. imagine if I rewrote remarriage ke baad se.. hahaah anything I wrote would have felt so much better that the show and would have been easy.. but now I get to make them do and think all sorts of things.. never ending day dream of ASR and Khushi.. how will we ever get over this love story?
indi had recommended your story quite a while back but it was just today that I could read this SS and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it - it stays very much true to the characterisation of ASR and Khushi

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing update dear
It was one of the beautiful update
Thanks for your pm
Originally posted by amus5

indi had recommended your story quite a while back but it was just today that I could read this SS and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it - it stays very much true to the characterisation of ASR and Khushi

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Hi amus5 I have seen your comments on Indi di's stories. so nice to see you here. Thank you for trying out Hamesha and am very pleased that you liked it so far. I have been thanking Indi di har baar for sending new readers my way. Will do so again.

Feels wonderful when a readers says my ASR and Khushi feel true to IPK. Hope to see you again. Thank you!
Originally posted by bluesky10

Amazing update dear
It was one of the beautiful update
Thanks for your pm

bluesky10 mehendi.. I had to try and make it as beautiful as I could.. after all that Laad governors name is on her palm.. how can it not be the most beautiful mehendi ever..

Thank you!
Originally posted by harshitfever

Nnice update
I really like it

Hi harshitfever.. I get so excited seeing a new reader.. Thanks a lot for reading hamesha.. will update soon, hope to see you then..
Oh rhea, finally I got some time to read. 
Wonderful update. I am thoroughly enjoying khushi's crazy antics,her monologue and her love for Arnav what she is wanting to hide.
I was laughing at her interpretation about the mehendi. She first didn't want to apply as she became scared if it doesn't turn enough red! She actually was scared to test Arnav 's love for her. Hmm insecurity. Obviously he is mystery man who doesn't need to see the keys while typing on laptop.πŸ˜†
And when she saw the mehendi turned red she ran to show him. But I loved how she tricked him.
Now you are worried how to make him wear sherwani! Get  Archana kochhar green sherwani. I Think he may agree.what say?
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Just read all the chapters
Really liking your take on IPK scenes in this story
Great going dear :)