Next week it's MR's film (MTV)!!! promo on pg 2

Posted: 9 years ago
So, next week it's his turn!!
They showed it in the precap of the currect film.

I tried searching for the links of precap...but couldn't find one. And they haven't uploaded the promo on MTV's website yet. So if somebody manages to find the precap links...plz upload it๐Ÿ˜ณ

@priya; thanks a lot girl for telling me๐Ÿค—

Edited by aishwish - 9 years ago
Originally posted by aishwish

So, next week it's his turn!!
They showed it in the precap of the currect film.

I tried searching for the links of precap...but could find one. And they haven't uploaded the promo on MTV's website yet. So if somebody manages to find the precap links...plz upload it๐Ÿ˜ณ

@priya; thanks a lot girl for telling me๐Ÿค—

@ bold and underline , if you found one then share it ๐Ÿ˜‰but i think its an error on your part ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo will get to see him on such an auspicious day ..Rakhi Day ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ bold and underline , if you found one then share it ๐Ÿ˜‰but i think its an error on your part ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo will get to see him on such an auspicious day ..Rakhi Day ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh!! Oops...thanks for pointing out๐Ÿ˜†

You are always so excited about Raakhi na...and you should be, after all you have such a sweet brother like him, coming to meet you on Rakhi๐Ÿ˜›
aish you are such a loser , always jumping to make him my brother ๐Ÿ˜†..i knew you would say this but never mind ..this wish of yours will never get fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhai behan se uppar utho ..grow up my girl 
Originally posted by stranger2rose

aish you are such a loser , always jumping to make him my brother ๐Ÿ˜†..i knew you would say this but never mind ..this wish of yours will never get fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhai behan se uppar utho ..grow up my girl 

okay MIL SIL chalega๐Ÿ˜†

edit add

I knew that you knew that I would say something like this๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aishwish - 9 years ago
aapko aapke rishte mubarak ...me and mishal are happy with what we share ..baaki duniya jaale to jaale 
Ah..ok. So this was the movie film he tweeted about. At last!
I tried searching for the precap but the online link of this week's film doesn't have it...any idea what they showed in it? Written update?
pls upload the promo๐Ÿ˜Š
great news...waiting for promo...his look test by all of us...dissection starts๐Ÿ˜†