Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Ashu's marital status

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
We all know that Nidhi openly admitted to her feelings for Ashu only after her famous confrontation with Mallu in her chamber...but when exactly did the girl fall for Ashu...coz Anji had an inkling even before Priyanka's wedding...in fact she had seen Nidhi's barely hidden jealousy when Nidz was talking of AshMal crying wala "hug" scene...
So when do you think our girlie fell for Ashu...and more importantly when did she come to know that he was unmarried...plus did she get the 'feelings' for Ashu when she knew that he was single or did she fall for him without knowing anything about it ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303shobha21floridadocDiksha_1991lee_Ashniaardhanmudraswathi

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Me first 
I think ur was during the shehnshah incident 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeni-Vidi-Vici

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Me Second LOL
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Me Second LOL

useless gooseAngry...where is your opinion about the beginning of Nidhi's love...and whether it was with knowledge of his single status
aarti1303 Groupbie
aarti1303
aarti1303

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Next day after the day, when Nidhi forgot to administer injection to Shehenshah and she was called back from party, Dr Ashutosh explained to her very patiently as how doctor's duty is very serious and how death of any patient can affect a doctor personally.  He handed over her earings to her. I feel on that day she started faling in love. Nidhi came to know about his marital status when Rangnath tells her about it, when after soaking in rain dr . Ashutosh suffered from viral infection. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadoclee_AshniVeni-Vidi-Vici

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarti1303

Next day after the day, when Nidhi forgot to administer injection to Shehenshah and she was called back from party, Dr Ashutosh explained to her very patiently as how doctor's duty is very serious and how death of any patient can affect a doctor personally.  He handed over her earings to her. I feel on that day she started faling in love. Nidhi came to know about his marital status when Rangnath tells her about it, when after soaking in rain dr . Ashutosh suffered from viral infection. 

yes...I think she fell for him during the injection incident...but did she know Ashu's marital status then?She knew that he was a bachelor much before the viral fever incident( which was after priyanka's wedding)...rem..how Priyanka's bua wanted to get Ashu married to her divorced nanad...so when did she come to know about Ashu's single status...was it a crucial factor in her falling for him or not?

aarti1303floridadoc

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
one more question...during Ashmal hug in Ashu's cabin ( which was after the earrings incident ) ..why exactly was Nidhi taken aback and disgusted on seeing Ashmal together...why exactly did she want to throw away the earrings...was she upset at him as she looked up to him and here he was heating on his wife with Mallu...or did she know that he was single...and she wanted him...and Mallu was trying to stake claim on him
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by aarti1303

yes...I think she fell for him during the injection incident...but did she know Ashu's marital status then?She knew that he was a bachelor much before the viral fever incident( which was after priyanka's wedding)...rem..how Priyanka's bua wanted to get Ashu married to her divorced nanad...so when did she come to know about Ashu's single status...was it a crucial factor in her falling for him or not?

Vidisha wat aarti1303 said was exactly what I meant. Sorry I fell asleep after that brief comment and could not elaborate. 

Coming to ur next q - whether his marital status was a factor... Ummm.. Difficult to answer. I think love does not see any logic so maybe that would not have been a factor. 

However, had he been married, she wud surely have tried to control her own feelings n let her mind dominate her heart. 

floridadocVeni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top