RR Frustrations Thread [DT NT - PG67]

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Everyone!

After much consideration and keeping in mind of the current storyline and more, the DT's of RR forum have decided to make this Frustration Thread

We know that many of you are not happy with the current story line and whatnot, the issues being raised etc or dislike towards certain characters, please utilize this thread and post ALL your frustrations here.

You hate a character? Post it here.
You aren't happy with how the show is going? Post it here.

So any frustration, please post it here, and if multiple topics on the same issues are recieved, they will be MERGED into this topic. No PM will be sent out, so if you see your topic disappear, it's most likely that your topic and the posts contained within your topic have been shifted here.

There is also certain things that members are expected to keep in your mind while making use of this thread. Frustration thread is not to be mis-used for bashing or engaging in fights. Leave your comments in accordance to the forum rules. Remember, you are equally responsible in keeping this thread open. Hence be thougful on what to post while venting your frustration as if this thread is been found to be used as a ground for bashing or fight, this thread would be closed for good.

Since we are giving you the opportunity to use this thread, do remember to use and comment wisely. 

Regards,
Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago
I want Paro back god! CVs LISTEN to our pleas.. our hearts are weeping... Give her back to us.. Give Rudra her Paro back.. Give Druv his doting mother back.. Give Paro her family back..😭
Turn back time.. do ANY illogical thing.. show that this is a nightmare because this IS A NIGHTMARE.. just please get back our titili for us..😭
We will never ask questions.. we will never ask for logic.. just turn back time in the show and give us back the soul of this show..

I will never say goodbye to you.. Paro lives in our hearts.. We won't accept anyone else in her place.. we want Paro, Rudra's Paro..She deserves to be happy with her major saab and her baby Druv..

You shoved down our throats in every damned way possible that - MEIN TU HAMESHA

FULFILL IT for gods sake! 😡😭

How can Rudra be alive while his Paro, who he protected with his life is no more?

This is the signature of Rangrasiya -

how is it possible that he allowed her to stop breathing while he was still breathing? Rudra CANNOT fail like that..😭

Why did u give us those beautiful magical 7 months to do this to us? WHY?? Don't u people have a heart?
Is there no level you would stoop for money?

Yous show is what that above picture depicts.. WE WANT THAT SHOW again!

Paro & Rudra hamesha...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
I think this is the right moment to have one! 

I believe many might pitch in and hope to see many baisas share their thoughts!

Quite exciting to be honest!
ok now we r talking ðŸ˜³
Much needed thread I hope who are frustated &disliking  new story line &character  only  they will show ther Frustation here, Than iwill be easy for other members who are accepted new track  Myrah character to enjoy the show peacefully.Thanks. Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
tnq for opening one
really needed this

support rangrasiya at any cost
Paro paro paro...we need you.
Let Myrah be paro...please...
so happy for this thread.
frustrated with colors, wish I could strangle them.