•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I always watch this soap but i just cannot get used to seeing this current Parvati.
She does not have the same appeal as the previous 2 Parvatis.
She is not convincing.  He smile or her appearance does not have much appeal to me.

my favourite Parvati is Sonarika.  I got used to seeing Pooja and I like her also but I will never get used to the present Parvati   She is not convincing.  
So freaking true! I miss Sona like anything best parvati ever...even pooja was good. But now the third one GOSH this CVS is such ****. The fact is they don't react the same way...
For Example:- sona was used to get mad at certain things & react..then, pooja came & her reaction was so much calmer...literally just hate it because pooja didn't go through the same phase as sona did...its super irritating!...Now sushai as parvati :( its like she knows nothinggg!!!..i know she is a good actress but she has never gone through those phases to react! :( that ruins the whole damn show! :(

On a lighter note, we have now had a Parvati from north (UP?), from east (WB) and the present from west (Gujarat),  so maybe now before winding up they should also have a Parvati from the South - so then MR would have spanned the length and breadth of India    😆😆😆

Just joking ... pls don't take offense
my fav parvathi one n only sona ,she divine beauty
It's probably because we been through two parvati's already. Plus at times Parvati doesn't have much to do or say, sometimes think she's a cardboard cut out, it not just with this Parvati but all of them 
😲 I  also     feel   the    same.  infact    many  people   are        saying   the same thing. sonarika      and puja  had     the    looks    but        suhasi   does not.she looks good but not as a goddess.
Edited by aparupanath - 9 years ago