Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sofna

@SurbhiPankhi after marriage a husband has more rights than parents.

The wife's allegiance is to her Husband ...
& a man's to his mother.

"Being dutiful to one's parents is not considered to have been completed when they die. Their children are required to continue to show dutifulness to them by showing respect and kind treatment to their friends and relatives, supplicating on their behalf, praying to Allah to have mercy on them, reciting the Holy Quraan and giving Sadaqah or charitable donations on their behalf, etc.  When parents have such a claim against their children, how is it possible that a husband prevents his wife from visiting her parents." - An Islamic website. I don't think the rights of parents end after marriage. 
Anyway we're deviating from the topic. ðŸ˜Š
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
After today epi I am feeling he insulted cause of tanu?!😕
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

"Being dutiful to one's parents is not considered to have been completed when they die. Their children are required to continue to show dutifulness to them by showing respect and kind treatment to their friends and relatives, supplicating on their behalf, praying to Allah to have mercy on them, reciting the Holy Quraan and giving Sadaqah or charitable donations on their behalf, etc.  When parents have such a claim against their children, how is it possible that a husband prevents his wife from visiting her parents." - An Islamic website. I don't think the rights of parents end after marriage. 

just for the sake of my knowledge r u a muslim??? 
i know we are deviating form the point ... and the fact is its only a fiction show... 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

just for the sake of my knowledge r u a muslim??? 
i know we are deviating form the point ... and the fact is its only a fiction show... 

Yes I'm a Muslim ðŸ˜³ And a proud one. 
That's entirely true. We tend to take fiction seriously.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Has Ahil ever done sumthn dat vl make Sanam to love him other than saving her twice which anyone nearby can do? Come yaar, he is not at all guilty of burning her dhaba. Otherwise, he wud not hv ridiculed her on dat in front of her friends. Her badi ammi did all hardships for 2 decades but he destroyed it in 2 seconds. He was crying for his burnt car. But he can get it in a minute as he is very rich. But can Sanam get another  dhaba in a minute? If someone burn our favourite top v vl go mad n Ahil had burnt d livelihood of Sanam's family. It cannot be forgotten. Only Rehan remembered abt her dhaba n wanted to take care of her family. Has Ahil even bothered abt her dhaba or family? His redemption vl be nice wen he actually loses all his wealth n has to live wid Sanam's family wid Sanam hating him. Then to prove his true love for her, he can help rebuild her dhaba wid his own hardwork rather than by throwing money at her face. He does not knows d value of money n he was saying dialogue dat before money Sanam forget everything. He himself needs to understand d value of money before pointing it to her.. 
micshy thumbnail

no the rights dont end but husband has more rights than the parents.. its a fact... for a girl husband is the most important relationship...
u wont beleive it but In Islam a husband's will and order comes after God for the woman... he has been called MIJAAZI KHUDA for some reason...He do have more rights than girl's parents... but that DOESNOT  mean that he shud prevent his wife from visiting the parents,,,, parents rights and the children's duty towards parents cannot be denied. the fact is the teachings are so vast and we donot have a proper knowledge ... unfortunately ðŸ˜­ 

Aahil was wrong in insulting and mistreating sanam but his jealousy and possessiveness while seeing another man wiping his wife's tears whom he knows has feelings for her was right.

Kher i think dats getting quite heavy duty ... we shud not go there ... at the end its just a fiction show and is not for preaching islam or its values... its purpose is entertainment and it sud b the way it is.

micshy thumbnail

Yes I'm a Muslim ðŸ˜³ And a proud one. 
That's entirely true. We tend to take fiction seriously.

Ohkayyy good to know ... i think regarding parents we are on the same page.. but i'll definitely read more about this just for the sake of my own knowledge so that wenever in future i have to talk about it i do have authentic references... we shud not say anything about the relegion unless we are 100% sure.
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

no the rights dont end but husband has more rights than the parents.. its a fact... for a girl husband is the most important relationship...
u wont beleive it but In Islam a husband's will and order comes after God for the woman... he has been called MIJAAZI KHUDA for some reason...He do have more rights than girl's parents... but that DOESNOT  mean that he shud prevent his wife from visiting the parents,,,, parents rights and the children's duty towards parents cannot be denied. the fact is the teachings are so vast and we donot have a proper knowledge ... unfortunately ðŸ˜­ 

Aahil was wrong in insulting and mistreating sanam but his jealousy and possessiveness while seeing another man wiping his wife's tears whom he knows has feelings for her was right.

Kher i think dats getting quite heavy duty ... we shud not go there ... at the end its just a fiction show and is not for preaching islam or its values... its purpose is entertainment and it sud b the way it is.

unfortunately, I'm talking in general all the rules are supposed to apply to women because when it comes to men, they take advantage of Islam's laws.Anyway this is a topic for another day and We're mixing women's rights and Islamic ones. They differ for each culture. 
micshy thumbnail

unfortunately, I'm talking in general all the rules are supposed to apply to women because when it comes to men, they take advantage of Islam's laws.Anyway this is a topic for another day and We're mixing women's rights and Islamic ones. They differ for each culture. 

thats because man has been declared superior. n unfortunately Men misuse it... they know how to take their rights but coming to fulfilling the duties they tend to ignore so many sayings... but yeah that varies from culture to culture
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

thats because man has been declared superior. n unfortunately Men misuse it... they know how to take their rights but coming to fulfilling the duties they tend to ignore so many sayings... but yeah that varies from culture to culture

Ikr! They are declared superior because of their responsibilities! But they don't take those in account. Oh well. You'd make a lovely competitor in a debate! <3 ðŸ˜³