TOI NEWS : Rashami Desai quits Uttaran again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Rashami Desai, better known as Tapasya from Uttaran, has been missing from the show for some time. 

She was last shown leaving for Dubai with her on-screen husband Rathore (Gaurav Chopraa). But on digging deeper, we found out that along with Chopraa, Rashami has also quit the show, which is already in the news over the uncertainty regarding its future. While the main track has shifted to Pakistan, there are a few other tracks as well, which are vying for the viewers' attention. The show has also seen an addition of new actors. 

Under the circumstances, Rashami, we hear, felt that there was nothing left for her to do and amicably parted ways with the producer. It is to be remembered that not long ago, she was brought back on the show after a short gap. The actress confirms, saying, "I have opted out of the show. I am getting this break after five years and want to make the most of it. It is important to return with a makeover after being associated with a show for so long. I am now focusing on my health and travelling."