Mahabharat

...~ A Journey of a Hero called Karna~... - Page 4

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

I reserve dear.

I always feel, you describe Karna best, saw in ur earlier OS too.
This too proves it, way you potray him, like doing so many great things and all, he was destined to die, very true, he was a great sacrifice and an inspiration I would say, the one who got glory after death, very beautifully penned down.
Take a bow, and you made this best, whole life u brought in a short piece/
Though death is certain for the one who is born, yet his story pierces/
Yes, we r gonna miss foruming, AT for me, I will wait for last part of your OS.

thanks dear for liking πŸ˜ƒ and i just try to understand his POV more... I am glad that you all loved it.😊

regarding dury stuff.. well my focus was more on Karna than dury.. 😊..probably dury was a genuine friend.. for that reason only i added 'perhaps' to my perception...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

πŸ€—i know..😳

But do u think Karna could have  thought ever that Dury might not love him πŸ˜­
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, got it, and hence u gave him a piece of heart,
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Yeah, got it, and hence u gave him a piece of heart,

please explain the same to panchu too...πŸ˜†..she is not getting the crux of it i thinkπŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panchaali

But do u think Karna could have  thought ever that Dury might not love him πŸ˜­

Alle..my cutee friend...πŸ€—..you want me to edit that part.??..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aree na Go Sasu Maa

it's ur OS keep it as u wish πŸ˜Š
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Awww... simply superb Riti di...u hv summed up da whole thing vry beautifully...enjyed reading da whole...mind bcm fresh aftr reading ur post... ''accept him for who he is.. and will give him respect that he had always craved for..'' He always craved for respect throughout his whole lyf which he nvr get properly...LOVE &RESPECT...These two words mean a lot for we human beings...somehow i cld relate with him more for this... ''A road laid with thorns ..A road laid with unforgiven deeds.. He realised and wanted to come back.. to his world... to his own.. but it was too late.. there was no return..'' It was really vry late for him to return...time has gone for him foreva... ''A burdened heart.. They say You were born to die...thats why...'' uff thats da ultimate truth...evry person born to die...people are mortal...they hv to die...no one cld live in this world forever... ''Another piece to a dear friend who had perhaps used him all along... '' I used to think always that yes dury started frndship with him for his brilliant archery skills which he wl use him against his biggest enemies...but they bcm grt frnds later... ''He got his glory at Last!'' Yes finally karn got his part of glory... A big clap for u for writing karn's lyf so brilliantly in such a brief note πŸ‘
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simantini_M

Awww... simply superb Riti di...u hv summed up da whole thing vry beautifully...enjyed reading da whole...mind bcm fresh aftr reading ur post... ''accept him for who he is.. and will give him respect that he had always craved for..'' He always craved for respect throughout his whole lyf which he nvr get properly...LOVE &RESPECT...These two words mean a lot for we human beings...somehow i cld relate with him more for this... ''A road laid with thorns ..A road laid with unforgiven deeds.. He realised and wanted to come back.. to his world... to his own.. but it was too late.. there was no return..'' It was really vry late for him to return...time has gone for him foreva... ''A burdened heart.. They say You were born to die...thats why...'' uff thats da ultimate truth...evry person born to die...people are mortal...they hv to die...no one cld live in this world forever... ''Another piece to a dear friend who had perhaps used him all along... '' I used to think always that yes dury started frndship with him for his brilliant archery skills which he wl use him against his biggest enemies...but they bcm grt frnds later... ''He got his glory at Last!'' Yes finally karn got his part of glory... A big clap for u for writing karn's lyf so brilliantly in such a brief note πŸ‘

Aww..thank you simu..πŸ€—

Respect is very big thing for any human.. Just tried to see from his POV.. his journey of life...😊..Glad that it touched you..😊
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Anyways Happie frndship day to u Riti di...i knw it was ystrday bt i feel if u hv sum grt n undestanding luving frnds almost evry day is frndship day...its been wonderful tym reading sum of ur superb karnalecious posts in mb IF...only 2 weeks left till starbharat will end...i wl miss all these...A big n tight hug 2 u...Lots of luv di..Edited by Simantini_M - 9 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Riti, I love the choice of autumn leaves in your first post. It goes with the melancholy of the tale. Plus its my favourite season!