Mahabharat

...~ A Journey of a Hero called Karna~... - Page 2

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Thank you Jamy for your beautiful encouraging words.It truly means a lot..[/DIV]

Karna has so many layers ...sometimes we might find a reflection of ourselves in those pages of his life...I just loved exploring him...and in process got so many friends like you..😊

You're the most welcome Riti.. I'm really glad I got a friend like you & I found him more through your words...πŸ˜ƒ...complete your encounter with him as soon as possible..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Wow u really wrote Karna's POV very well😭 πŸ‘

these lines are πŸ₯Ί

He blessed them .. had always loved them.. but he has now nothing to give..apart from one thing left... His life..

He gave it up with a smile and went his head held high with pride and satisfaction to his father's place...

Thank you dear for liking and commenting😊
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: narangi314

Beautiful Riti! Well done!  πŸ‘

Thank you dear😊
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raghuji

Riti,

You are just brilliant, too good... I have always enjoyed the pieces you write. You have extraordinary talent that not everyone is blessed with. Do not stop here, sky is the limit, keep writing...

I am sure you will go places

😊

Thank you dear. You have been kind with your words. Surely will keep writing as and when inspired..😊
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

beautiful post

Thank you dear😊
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww riti .. very nicely written...  though our opinions differs many times have enjoyed all you have written in here πŸ€— Edited by Nan08 - 9 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nan08

aww riti .. very nicely written...  though our opinions differs many times have enjoyed all you have written in here πŸ€—

πŸ€—Nandoos ..thanks a ton for always encouraging and giving me your valuable feedback...
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭
This song which u have chosen!!! β­οΈ Just so perfect!!! These words would be echoing in the heart of  our hero! I wonder how many times he would have dreamed of this place where he would be welcomed and not insulted!!! 

His life!!! you in few words have written his life!!! So truee!!!! The more he was put down by the world, the stronger he came rising up!!! All he asked from the world was Respect and Acceptance! All he strived for was also for this!!! 

This is so emotional!!! πŸ˜­ you have written down his deep thoughts! the deeper you delve, the pain increases in your heart... Somewhere he hid his deepest sorrow for the sake of others around!!! And his cries goes unheard!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

They say You were born to die...thats why...
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

A voice came from far across.. He sighed and realised his ultimate fate... He gave his most prized possession... he had...his heart... he cut it into pieces... 
this was... πŸ˜­ u perfectly captured the emotions!!!!

He gave it up with a smile and went his head held high with pride and satisfaction to his father's place...
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­.. The place where he gets the ultimate happiness!! With his father!!! πŸ˜³

Many asked what he got in return...

He got his glory at Last!
 Very true!!! He got his glory at last!!! β­οΈ He is a legendary hero!!! A great man!!! 

Riti!! πŸ€— You have perfectly written down the journey of Karna! So beautifully!!! 

Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its beautiful... Every word describes his story.
He is a real HERO of this Epic... He died yet he is a winner.
Those who loves to question, to fight, to be confident, to be loyal, to held their heads high... For all those Karna is an inspiration.

People are fascinated with the stories of Superman, Spiderman, Batman ... But none of them are as fascinating and intriguing as this TRUE MAN ...
If one reads about Karna even for once in their life ... I m sure they will fall in love with character... Just like me who is in love with this Hero of all time... ❀️
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
omg Ritidi how could i miss it...thanxx 4 da pm...i will comment 2mrw in detail...