Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hello CIDians!
I know that we are disgusted..frustrated & whats not about present track of CID. Maximum fans hate romantic track in CID. Our list is long. Ouch New addition is DUO's friendship...they start ruining the legendary friendship which is the oxygen of the show. Angry

Please post your frustration here. Don't open unnecessary threads rather discuss in one thread. PLEASE DO NOT BASH ANY ACTOR/CHARACTER! Evil Smile

Please message to FW persons on Facebook & join our twitter campaign.

Starts tweeting with #StopRuiningCID tag to @sonytv

Edited by debasree04 - 02 August 2014 at 1:02pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-HimaniCID-Gitanjali-DemonStar-Swetha-immiraLavenderBloombuublly.Nishi.beena.thomasKhotaSikaShreya-MansiAman_Adityabinod.abhijeetPadmpriyaanjali_mahajanAbhi-Anamika...Parii.....saman0ShagnikaVeena.....Mallu...visrom-Twinkles-iMinipinkpearl5misha.asRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread! Join the Campaign!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Okay, Deba. Smile At the moment, I'm frustrated with the boring tracks already and I have to catch up with what's happening now although I can understand how much it hurts if your favourite duo's friendship is affected due to the romantic tracks the makers are bringing in. Ouch
I'll try my best to tweet that whenever I can. Embarrassed Thanks for this thread. :)

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 01 August 2014 at 9:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HimaniCIDPadmpriyadebasree04

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
What can be said about this?Ouch
FWP is forgetting that CID Is a Crime show thats all we need to remind them of. Cry
They shall understand that this silly romance tracks of whoever it is will not fetch any trp's but would realy spoil their reputation and quality of episodes which will further lead to loosing of interest by us die hard CID fans.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaHimaniCIDimmiraDemonStarsaman0pinkpearl5-Twinkles-debasree04

dip1972

Groupbie

dip1972

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I know that we are disgusted..frustrated & whats not about present track of CID. Maximum fans hate romantic track in CID. Our list is long. Ouch New addition is DUO's friendship...they start ruining the legendary friendship which is the oxygen of the show. Angry

Please post your frustration here. Don't open unnecessary threads rather discuss in one thread.

Please message to FW persons on Facebook & join our twitter campaign.

Starts tweeting with #StopRuiningCID tag to @sonytv 

How many???????? only 10 to 15 who on IF and always comment here an d active cid fans are karodo , unmese 8o percent not on IF and not on FAcebook .they have no problem  why they listen to you???last 5 months jabse new entry come TRP rise is high pehale 1.8 to 2.5 ke beech tha ab last 5 monthse it reach 4 and above 

dueo friendship ko kuch nahi hoga it s plan for  15 augt episode or singham 2 promotion

Edited by dip1972 - 01 August 2014 at 9:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_mahajan-Twinkles-pinkpearl5

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

What is all this!!! I sort of expected this would go this way when I first saw Abhijeet lying about the letter and not telling Daya the truth. This is the most ridiculously handled story ever. I would watch Daya ke Dulhan ka raaz 100 times but not this series. I am 99.99% sure this is a YSPT. They'll make that Sidharth a criminal in the end. Dead or maybe they'll make him a sacrificing hero and tell Shreya to break off the engagement. Whatever they are doing, they have completely ruined duo's characters...I don't believe I am avoiding watching CID because of duo! A few months back I decided to bunk because most episodes are having the newbies in it but now I don't mind the investigative scenes by the newbies. I hate it!  I feel like shooting them all for this!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HimaniCID-Swetha-immirabuubllyanjali_mahajanPadmpriyasaman0pinkpearl5-Twinkles-debasree04

HimaniCID

HimaniCID

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Dip, read carefully, it's about stop ruining CID and not stop running CID...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarPadmpriyadebasree04pinkpearl5

dip1972

Groupbie

dip1972

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
 oh sorry i cant read carefully 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HimaniCIDpinkpearl5

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Great thread Debasree. I have nothing more to say except that the show I once used to watch dedicatedly without fail has now become a living nightmare thanks to this track. The way it's affecting our characters is horrible beyond words. I'll do my best to help with the campaign and hope it somehow brings about a change. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HimaniCIDanjali_mahajanPadmpriyasaman0pinkpearl5-Twinkles-debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top