Ranjo deserves a BIG Thanks from Laajo

Nesubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Laajo should have thanked Ranjo too...All this star thing happened because ranjo went to sonbarsa...pushed her to come to delhi...supported her...I understand  Sagar and Anjali supported her and also Laajo worked hard...but I think nothing of this would have happened if ranjo wouldn't have gone to sonbarsa...also Nikhil deserves a thankyou too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u know what I feel same way I think this omission is deliberate, it is the next track of creating differences between nik and laajo..I doubt she would go home as she thinks she wil on Monday it wil be again dream of barkha
laajo forgot to thank nani Nikhil and ranjho
Nesubi thumbnail

yes you may be right about Nikhil and laajo ...but what about ranjo...she definitely deserves an apprecition

Nesubi thumbnail
you are right ...I forgot nani too...
sami01 thumbnail
I know she forgot many people who were around her and who were there for her to help her,not like poor nik who was in this mess all alone yaar no body to help him.
Nesubi thumbnail
once again you are perfectly right sami...laajo had struggled a lot...but in between these struggles...laajo is very fortunate to have lot of support around her .when one pulls her down...she will have 10 to support her...
but poor Nikhil...no one to guide him or support him...yes ofcourse...nani ...but...
sami01 thumbnail
yaar he was so alone from age of 7 ,no one saved him from barkha's cruelty ,hence this trust deficit I feel more sad for him than laajo
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Above anyone Ranjho she was the one who shows light to Lajjo then she began her tough journey in which Ranjho always stand as a pillar.
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Sami I feel more for Nikhil than Laajo too!Laajo has always had her parents, sisters, Rancho then later Anjali and Sagar. How about Nikhil? Occasionally his dad would talk to him but there was no one really there! I feel he was really let down by life! Even now when he's about to be together with Laajo he's probably going to be separated and be on the run! Now he's stuck with this job and it's illegal implications!
Nesubi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Above anyone Ranjho she was the one who shows light to Lajjo then she began her tough journey in which Ranjho always stand as a pillar.

Exactly...I don't understand why Ranjo was not thanked...she is the one who gave her shelter In a big city like Delhi...which I why I was mentioning that all this star and laajo's college studies...whatever happened because of Ranjo...