Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hp_2006

Hey NimmyyyπŸ˜ƒ...You are back with quotes...Thanks a looot yaar for considering my request...πŸ€— A biiiggg hug for you my dear...I enjoyed them all but I loved this one below

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAastha is still dumb, mute and speechless and when shlok makes that funny face and imitates her by saying ' I can't handle too much of violence'... I was laughing so hard, I almost peed in my pants. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
I too loved that scene...

ASHE WAS LIKE A ROAD ROLLER AND POOR SHLOK, JUST NODS HIS HEAD LIKE A LOVESTRUCK PUPPY WAGS ITS TAIL. ROLLED OVER THE MANAGER AND HER PATHIDEV.

I agree with you yaar..Shlok was like a love struck puppy...His gaze was oh my goooddd !!!❀️

Avinash was cracking as a bachelor wanting to see a great match with his elder brother and have a drink or two. It was simply fantastic. The two brothers having a drink , sharing laughter and much more. The warmth was very visible and we need to bond with our family like this. An impromptu meeting turns out to be the best thing in that day or in our lives. Looks like Varad needed that bonding with shlok and as much said it. ⭐️⭐️

I really enjoyed that scene...I even more enjoyed the way you described it...Thank you sooo much Nimmy for giving us all another fantastic Review⭐️

AAAWWW Naina, thanks very much. muah muah...πŸ€—

Needed the push from you to look for quotes again. πŸ˜‰

A couple of scenes stood out for me, one was when Shlok beats up the goons and his imitation of her, that was totally unexpected. Loved his Chalo na dialogue. Got to hear it after ages.

Shlok stretching out on the bed and his sigh of satisfaction was too good. His adoring puppydog look at his gossip queen was too cute for words. πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Bewakoof.

Beautifully written!!

This is such a hatke wala post πŸ˜‰

Thank you very much.😊
nim_var thumbnail

You are welcome Vishnu. 😊
nim_var thumbnail