Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sooraj trust won once again.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Sooraj's trust on Sandhya was delivered. His strong stance that my Sandhya will do what she can Sandhya proved. By bringing the verification letter she showed once again why Sooraj trust her so much. 
It is time Bhabo started to believe in Sandhya. She should have never told the only way is what Kavitha told. I was very happy that Sooraj shut her up properly and when Sandhya came before Bhabo could say or do anything Babasa handled the situation in a nice way. 

And what was the need of saying Thank you to Sandhya. To show Sooraj that she too trusted LOLLOL. Who are you fooling Bhabo. Maybe Sooraj but def not me LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pavneetdiyafanb2011piyualkaNeelMvasanthimathalaramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj trust won once again." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pasurYa

IF-Stunnerz

pasurYa

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
bb thanked Sandy ... Ouch A temporary one.. when Sandy s gonna lose that she s the one who s gonna tell Sandy abt K's demands nd force her to do that... Though it might not be a typical begging scene it s a shameless one... nd I cant believe that Suraj s also there when Sandy is ready to leave for K's carton factory LOL
Suraj has never lost faith on his wife even though many try to brainwash him ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
To be fair, both Babho and Vikram indicated to Babasa not to mention the truth.   
One thing I've observed is that when. BP was shut down, even Suraj was on the bandwagon to open it quickly with Kavitha's help rather than wait one more month.   This time he showed more restraint or should I say mor faith in Sandy. 

RP never seem to have patience and seem to want to rush towards shortcuts.   Before the knowledge of the verification letter they felt Kavithas way was the only way.  It's a shame really because doing things within the letter of the law requires time.  As was the case with BP as well.

The other thing that stood out for me was everyone's quiet acceptance of Babho's statement that Suraj's entire world was the shop.   How can they short change him like that after experiencing education, status upliftment with Sandy's appointment as ASP and even after going abroad.  How shortsighted of them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ELA-2014b2011piyualkaNeelM

NeelM

IF-Rockerz

NeelM

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
And how easily and quickly Bhabo agreed that Sandhya begging to Kavita is the only way... shame shame on that murkh lady (?)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELA-2014b2011

coolhi1988

IF-Dazzler

coolhi1988

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i was likeDancing wen sandy brought verification letter & informed every1 abt it...
suraj's trust won ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

GovindaGovinda

Groupbie

GovindaGovinda

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
How I understand in this is Suraj lost the shop in vengeance by one lady who had no reason except to hurt them.  If he had lsot the shop in another way like fire accident or flood, I am sure he and Sandhya would react differently.  We can not forget that he was 14 when he started working there and I am sure he built a good reputation so it is quiet normal for them to feel the way they are feeling.  It is the initial shock of losing it this way.  Remember when Meena/Emily left shutter opened and damage was done, he was not upset.  Instead he looked at it positively.  Given time now, I am sure he will think for himself.  I totally understand where he is coming from.  Don ot forget that Bhabo, Bhabasa and family only know HG.  They lived such a sheltered life until Sandhya came.  They can not give that shop with out a fight also.  My openion as always.  No intention to disagree or hurt anyone's feelings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sonali_11vasanthimaramya_Deepika

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
she is going to request Sandhya to beg ShruthiLOL she thought along same lines yesterday only and broached the topic 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011NeelM

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
btw is not jilebi batter fermented overnite 

seems Suraj made instant jalebis

filler episode , romance untimely

Chavi is THE limit . [ although this is not the topic]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top