Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Renu111

thanks for the analysis di and i write only abt last scene ...i still cant accept my show is ended today 😭 and yes i feel in last scene not only Rashi bt all others r too sad and their tears r real...and i dont know what to write now ...i feel like something most precious thing is stolen from me and from monday at 8:30 pm there is something that i badly going to miss.😭

We can just remember the RaShi moments and cherish it till ArSi come back in some new show 😭😭

Wish we got more of RaShi this week but anyways at least we got a confession and hug in the end .. small mercies
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: alpha_057

Pathetic last episode to be honest. Everything looked so forced. It is just beyond imagination as to how can someone be so harsh to his/her own creation??...😑

To start off, the first 4 minutes were a total waste which could easily have been given to RaShi.

Then, Sumitra's sudden transformation was hilarious and even more hilarious was how everybody forgot everything that she had done with this family. That kitchen politics trying to harm Shivani in every possible way, instigating every family member against Shivani, throwing the family out of the house. Plus the icing on the cake was Shivani asking Sumitra to stay in the Saheriya house as she had also become a member of the family. Wow...πŸ‘

And last but not the least, Raghu's love confession was a damp squib...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. It was nowhere near to Shivani's love confession. Bela had to convince him to confess his love. So this means that if Bela hadn't made him confess, then he wouldn't have done it even today. Raghu's love confession looked really forced and out of sorts. Never imagined that this most awaited track would be meted out with such an execution. But, happy that atleast Shivani's perseverance bore fruits and she got to hear what she wanted.

Overall, this was probably the most cruel end to any show in the history of Indian Television. Well done CVs. They were able to glorify Sumitra's character and make RaShi look completely out of sorts.

I don't think I will able to watch any Indian daily soap after this. So much of time invested and what we get in the end is this cruelty.

A word of appreciation for the leads for portraying the characters of RaShi to perfection...πŸ‘ You both are extremely talented and grounded. Always remain like this and I wish you get all the success you deserve...πŸ˜ƒ 

Finally, thanks to you and all the wonderful people here in this forum. It was a pleasure interacting with you all...πŸ‘

And last but not the least, Raghu's love confession was a damp squib...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. It was nowhere near to Shivani's love confession. Bela had to convince him to confess his love. So this means that if Bela hadn't made him confess, then he wouldn't have done it even today. Raghu's love confession looked really forced and out of sorts. Never imagined that this most awaited track would be meted out with such an execution. But, happy that atleast Shivani's perseverance bore fruits and she got to hear what she wan

πŸ‘

sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Am emotionally choked my  fav.serial  came to an end 
feeling so sad no more waiting for monday 
coming to the pt in the last scene when Raghu proposed & the way Shivani 
said Ha  their eyes twinkled in real so sweet & their attaire 
also complemented each other of red & white.
going  to miss them but feel positive the will b back soon together lot of prayers & blessing 
are with them 
just imagining today last episode they  must hve all watched together , it must b a mixed bag 
of emotion πŸ˜­ hope after the epi they party & we get some pics of their uploaded

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—

You know I watched only the last few mins... I came home wen shi n sumi wer hugging... this is not the Shivani I loved... wen did she became so mahaan...

N Raghu confession lacked the fire that v used to get even in the slightest of RaShi eyelocks...

I m so angry that the makers just ruined the show... all v hav now is the wonderful memories RaShi gave us... they managed to tie all our dils to them...

N finally ArSi... gotta b among the greatest ppl I hav come across... they r true stars... so dedicated, so professional, so sweet n humble... gonna miss them so bad now...

N u guys here...u guys r the best.. had lots of fun on this forum...we laughed, cried n fought together...

Will miss ur posts jyo... u r truly the most wonderful mod anyone could ask for..

Ok now if I don't stop, I might get too emotional...

Stay beautiful everyone...cyaaa
πŸ€—
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

We can just remember the RaShi moments and cherish it till ArSi come back in some new show 😭😭

Wish we got more of RaShi this week but anyways at least we got a confession and hug in the end .. small mercies

if shw had low trps i wld have agreed and accepted and would nt have felt bad..but this very ride and hard to accept as i nvr in my wold dreams tht..ddbeds would end this way..anyways i have to move on as i m home maker and i have no choice bt to see daily soaps...

i already see few of thm..like kb,dak,and yhm...will dintt to c thm...

keep,in tch guys...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what to say

The love confession although sweet lacked intensity ... raghu's usual normal reaction to shivani has even more intensity n passion ... but then it was a public confession ... only glad that raghu already confessed his love to shivani , with all intensity at least in his mind that day at hospital... In his heart he had already confessed it long ago

I wonder why there weren't even a special episode for their high trp n consistent show... 😑 I stopped streaming the moment promoting of Jr started ... don't want rashi memories to b clouded with such horrible tan

Rashi scene was good n that's it ... no comments on the rest of the epi

Will miss rashi , although still a Kriya fan ... n will miss ur brilliant posts jyoti ... it was a pleasure knowing u...
]
Will miss u all dear forum friends...had a good time here... Thanks for bearing with me even when I wasn't in my best of behaviours... will come uP with rashi creations often

... All the very best for the cast n crew of DDBEDS... A brilliant show brutally ended... hope to see AB n Mansi back on screen with a bang

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have no words...no tears...
just want to hug Arhaan  πŸ€—and Mansi πŸ€— and bow to them for showing the world what professionalism is...

people should learn what Dignity means...walking off gracefully from the place you are not wanted...

this humble nature of Arhaan and Mansi will take them to places...wishing them both all the success...

thanks jyothi...for giving us these daily...updates every day...πŸ€—...though I became less active ever since the news of show ending came but used to read the posts and comments of all here...
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A bit disappointed by Cvs...Though a sigh of relief for viewers that Raghu finally confessed his love..Love confession was not spontaneous,Bella made Raghu to convey his feelings πŸ€”
Love confession was not so intense,I always wished for...It was sweet and short..Dragged the whole sumitra's track for 1 week...It would have been nice to watch the build up plot for raghu's love confession..
Hope to see ArSi in new project...I will Miss their presence onscreen
I won't forget Raghu's commitment for shivani from the day 1 ,start of serial ...which is rarely seen in any serial..His only priority was shivani ,even over his own family ...He was always there for her as jaadugar ...😳..Love you RaShi...
Edited by shanthi510 - 9 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for writing these great analysis Jyoti. You helped me understand the show better. Many times your analysis were better than what cvs write. 
I am sad and angry. How can cvs be so rude? I remember many of RaShi's scenes where camera cought each expression on RaShi's faces, or run around them , those sweet endless eyelocks like: bus , blanket, candle scenes. Here the very important scene was shot very bad. But I loved it for a reason. It looked true. Not filmy . Shivani's body was shaking, Raghu's voice too. What great actors!

Well. This is all for now. Coz I don't want to spoile your lovely thread by unwanted negativity. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

Exactly di.mansi couldnt stop her tears while promoting jr.even i had tears in my eyes.the whole epi was about sumi realisation.and finally raghu confessed and those dialogs were so so nice just loved them.but the confession were quite forbeable i guess as bela was persuading raghu to do it.it was like raghu you should do it as today is the last epi of ddbeds.so sad that today is the last epi.thank cvs atleast the show ended on rashi hugging each other.wish we had nice rashi journey ahead which will remain as a wish only.

True , confession did look forced the way Bela kept pressurising Raghu  because no time left ... it would hv been wonderful to see Raghu taking his own sweet time to confess but sighhh everything got ruined with abrupt end and so though the confession was beautiful but it certainly looked rushed up and forced for obvious reasons 😭😭

At least CVs should hv given more time to RaShi this week and kept whole week on them but damnn they had to waste time on all sort of unwanted characters and nonsense na 🀒🀒