Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: silvia1999

tnx ela
one week bfore all are praising jodha
now all ulta hogaya.
jalal is acting strange with her during pregnancy.during ruks so called pregnancy jallu was taking care with utmost care.

I agree Jallu has not shown much concerned with Jo's pregnancy...He is quite casual about it...
Edited by elasingh - 9 years ago
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Apt title Ela. I don't think Jalal is doing any investigation on Atifa. There is no plan B in his mind. He very well knows Atifa is married. Still he has no control over himself. Even Atga admitted that its a sin to touch another's wife. Atifa is all over in his mind. He's completely forgotten Jodha. He's started showing his true colors as a husband. Did u notice what he said to Jodha in Jail? He said she forgot that a husband keeps his wife in how much bandish(Boundation).Did he forget his own boundations towards a married woman? He clearly gave an idea that wife is just for the sake of obeying husband's orders & to produce child after the husband consummates with her. Next day also he was worried abt Atifa. He planned to take her to shikar without telling Jodha. His soul once said that he wouldn't go to war if he knew Jodha's pregnant. Is he same Jalal who wants to leave her in such a  situation when an attack has already happened on her? And that too just for the sake of his attraction for a lady? When Jodha asked him why he's not taking her to shikar he lowered his eyes. He too knows he's doing wrong. Thank god Atga is also going with him otherwise kuch gadbad na ho jaye. If I heard Ruq-Hosh conversation right then he's going in night & shikar toh raat me hota nahi. Khuda bachaye use.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ela what's love he is saying ? Why he is sharing with Ruku ? How can he so much eager & sympathy with atifa ? Even atgah felt the same Jalaal is driving in attraction...Jalaal wants to take atifa with him and he is playing it cleverly that he wants to taken tansen group no begum ? Now this kyber also became villan to JO ?

I felt bad seeing JO asking innocently why can she go with him as a company ?  What JO will do & reply to the princess ?  I am seeing JO &  atgah will be a team who will surpress the protect & uproar against Jalaal ?

abhi786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I did not find any love in Jallu and the only thing i saw that he kept complaining about Jo's behaviour to Jo and ruku...Is this love? do you confide ur personal matters to some one else...

I feel this is the biggest problem of Jalaal...I didn't see his tell JO about Ruku behaviour at all ? His anger is right, but those hurtful words about wife & her, really JO is now not a good wife ?  Come one  1 week before all are praising JO for being strong and he himself praised she is the pyaari begum in the world... So now where is pyaari ?  Last scene how Jalaal changes, he is not anger, but didn't even tell he goes to shikar ? Wow is this taking care of pregnancy wife ?
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is hunting allowed during pious month of Ramzaan?
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no words for this jalal
when he was talking of " beintehaan muhabbat" it was sounding like a bad word.
I am shocked he is going to shikaar for two days instead of taking care of Jo. He is not even visiting Jo's hojra to ask her welbeing
the only solace is khyber...I will be happy if he takes Jodha away

even atgah was shocek with his behaviour...now I think jalal will marry atifa
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peepu

Ela now I want ameri mirchi doing naak mey dum on akbar...

I alsothink atgah and jodha will be a team

No I dont think that atgah and Jo will be a team as Jo will not allow that girl to marry his son...but lets see...
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What dafuq is going on have CV's lost their marbles???!!!😡😡😡 Such a disgusting BS crapfest!!!🤬
abhi786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Apt title Ela. I don't think Jalal is doing any investigation on Atifa. There is no plan B in his mind. He very well knows Atifa is married. Still he has no control over himself. Even Atga admitted that its a sin to touch another's wife. Atifa is all over in his mind. He's completely forgotten Jodha. He's started showing his true colors as a husband. Did u notice what he said to Jodha in Jail? He said she forgot that a husband keeps his wife in how much bandish(Boundation).Did he forget his own boundations towards a married woman? He clearly gave an idea that wife is just for the sake of obeying husband's orders & to produce child after the husband consummates with her. Next day also he was worried abt Atifa. He planned to take her to shikar without telling Jodha. His soul once said that he wouldn't go to war if he knew Jodha's pregnant. Is he same Jalal who wants to leave her in such a  situation when an attack has already happened on her? And that too just for the sake of his attraction for a lady? When Jodha asked him why he's not taking her to shikar he lowered his eyes. He too knows he's doing wrong. Thank god Atga is also going with him otherwise kuch gadbad na ho jaye. If I heard Ruq-Hosh conversation right then he's going in night & shikar toh raat me hota nahi. Khuda bachaye use.

Very well said I am shocked to see Jalaal statement on wifes ? Oh now why he is crossing his borders ? He is going for 2 days can't he feel that he has to take care of JO when previous only attack has happened on her ? In ruku FP he didn't leave a stone to take of care.. But now who is taking care of JO ? He knew he is wrong, he didn't share the news with JO... I think this time JO will get that Jallu got attracted... She will herself distance with him ...
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ela,
For a change, I liked today's episode...😉

The picture is getting clearer day by day...😊

What I saw today is Jallu's concern for Atifa...not lust for sure ! ðŸ˜ƒ Atifa is most likely to be  his childhood friend / sweet heart...😆

Everyone is doubting jallu...from Ruqs to Atgah...but not Jo ! That tells us something...

Jo-Ja love is strong & they completely trust each other...The cute conversation they shared at the end confirms this ðŸ˜›