sharm224 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends...
Just for fun...Since DDBEDS will end, what other shows that you are or will be watching? Please state the title, the channel, brief on the story and why you tend to like it. 😳 This way, many members of the forum would find something new and refreshing to watch after our DDBEDS end. A good start to move on.  And maybe we could all meet up once again on some other show with new and refreshing thoughts and ideas. I might not be very active here but I'm still going to miss a lot of the members here who made me feel so welcomed. So...I will start with me...

Title: Kumkum Bhagya
Channel : Zee Tv
Briefing: Kumkum Bhagya follows the life of a Punjabi matriarch Sarla Arora who runs a marriage hall and lives with the hope of seeing her two daughters Pragya and Bulbul who're poles apart, happily married some day. Due to some misunderstanding, Abhi (rockstar) who believes her to be a greedy women who wants to destroy her sisters life, plans to take revenge on her by marriage.
Reason : It is comical with interesting twist and turn.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi sharm ...nice post ...πŸ˜ƒand i watched only jodha akbar after DDBEDS ...and i dont know wheather   i will watch any new show or not..
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post. 
I am still sad. But maybe I'll watch Meri Aashiqui tumse hai. Coz it has the same story of DDBEDS of a poor guy fall for his malkin. I'll imagine Raghu and Shivani in this serial. I can't get rid of them.
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll watch Qubool Hai and Doli Armaano Ki on Zee TV.
QH because I am an ardent fan of Surbhi Jyoti aka Zoya/Sanam.

DAK because it has a social message on women empowerment.
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not easy for me to get over DDBES  😭,for a while I wont watch serials..Looking forward for a sensible serial
Edited by shanthi510 - 9 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post :) DDBEDS is the only Hindi show I've followed in years. Don't plan to watch any other ongoing show. I'll stick to Big Bang Theory and Masterchef Australia until Mugdha's new show begins. I'll be watching that only for her...because I've gotten quite scarred by this experience with Zee :/
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Nice post :) DDBEDS is the only Hindi show I've followed in years. Don't plan to watch any other ongoing show. I'll stick to Big Bang Theory and Masterchef Australia until Mugdha's new show begins. I'll be watching that only for her...because I've gotten quite scarred by this experience with Zee :/

same here di ...only for mugdha i will watch her serial bt dont know how long i will watch it becaz i still cant believe on story of that show..
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will be waiting for arhaans next show.till then bye bye tv shows
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

Will be waiting for arhaans next show.till then bye bye tv shows

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will be waiting for Arhaans new show.Till then I will visit MKAP and DDBEDS forums. I had quit SP shows when they ended pratigya will quit Zee now.