Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

me too always post comment regularly in SS profile in morning...😊

Yeah, I used to see  your comment  there😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Now Bv makers need to create that SSK type of OTT drama for TRP..πŸ˜†...anyway TRP is not my business...i do not bother about TRP...and i  do not want to give long thesis in SS AT on TRP...πŸ˜‰

Just hope this week Independence drama can help to increase Some TRP...i whole heartedly want SS should go for a better show ...But still as a loyal viewers of Bv i really want BV should be again within Top 10...😳..And if SS will play a major role in it i have no problem with this...

very well said Nandita πŸ‘

Hello AT..
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
minu ...koi news hain SS ka Aaj????

Originally posted by: Russhme22

very well said Nandita πŸ‘

Hello AT..

main na humesha accha hi bolti hoon...πŸ˜†...just joking yaar...😳...but i really do not want the great  fall of BV from the bottom of my heart ..for me Bv is the one of the best thing of indian telly industry... i want it should be in top 10 wheather SS is in it or not...but simultaneously i believe that everything should be end after a limit...i do not want Bv should run upto the yaar 2050...whatever bv makers achieved till now that we can not deny that ...bv is a cult show and it always will remain a modern epic of Indian television...but i just want they should end soon with a good note...😳
yeh sidjee ki forehead ka patty mujhe itne ajeeb lagte hain bhai  ke keya bolu...πŸ˜†
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

minu ...koi news hain SS ka Aaj????

No,, idea πŸ˜Š

However , SBB me  Anandi ka segment ka pic.  Neha ne  post kiya  ..  I just saw it

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

No,, idea πŸ˜Š

However , SBB me  Anandi ka segment ka pic.  Neha ne  post kiya  ..  I just saw it

ok...😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

main na humesha accha hi bolti hoon...πŸ˜†...just joking yaar...😳...but i really do not want the great  fall of BV from the bottom of my heart ..for me Bv is the one of the best thing of indian telly industry... i want it should be in top 10 wheather SS is in it or not...but simultaneously i believe that everything should be end after a limit...i do not want Bv should run upto the yaar 2050...whatever bv makers achieved till now that we can not deny that ...bv is a cult show and it always will remain a modern epic of Indian television...but i just want they should end soon with a good note...😳

This is even more perfectly said Nandu!!

Exactly my feelings.. The only things I wish to see in BV are AnSh biological child.. Shiv taking care of Anandi in that beautiful phase of their life. And secondly Shiv and Anandi achieving new highs in their professional lives.. I feel they should show this and end the show on a good note..
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

yeh sidjee ki forehead ka patty mujhe itne ajeeb lagte hain bhai  ke keya bolu...πŸ˜†

Yeh ta ,, atsa kam karne ka natija hainπŸ˜†

hi minu...episode nehi dekh rahi hain????πŸ˜•