Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gsk0422

gsk0422

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I might make a few people upset Shocked but just wanted to share this: Embarrassed

I have been watching SSLK just like everyone and I was comparing Gunjun's character with Rachna's. BTW, I like them both.

Gunjun came from city and was modern, bold, strong and straight foward but she only fell in love with Mayank and no one else. We saw many guys show interest in her like Vihaan and Vihaan's brother(cant remember his name) but she was only and only dedicated to Mayank. Charu tried to came in between, Mayank's mom was against Gunjun but still after going thru so much..FINALLY Gunjun got married with Mayank. Mayank's mom tried to make life miserable for Gunjun as she wanted her to become a typical bahu and...in the end...Gunjun won her heart. She changed a LOT for her. She is still modern but she cooks, helps her SAAS and her SAAS loves her.

Now Rachna...
She belonged to KIND OF strict family. She was typical BEHN JI before Gunjun came and a COW but Gunjun's friendship changed a lot. She became bold, a bit modern and strong. But what I find it strange is.
She first had a crush on Vihaan's older brother. In fact she was jealous of him paying more attention to Gunjun in the games and all.
Then came Vihaan. First Vihaan insulted her and called her behn ji but after the POSITIVE AND BOLD change in Rachna he fell in love with Rachna. AND Rachna was also in love with him. They met CHUP CHUP KAY. AM I RIGHT? Vihaan helped her a lot in becoming a designer and wherever she is now it is cuz of him too BUT WHERE THE HELL IS VIHAAN NOW? 

AND finally came KT!! and MS.Rachna was ALL OVER KT and Vihaan is history. She never spoke about him or missed him.

Wow...seriously..what kind of character does Rachna has. She LIED about VIHAAN when she was in love with him and now she LIED about KT and her!! 
I appreciate Gunjun who came from a CITY and was real modern and bold but she ONLY AND ONLY loved one guy while MS,Rachna who belongs to a SEEDHI SAADHI family is SUCH a thing. 

What do u have to say about that!! Am I wrong?Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BabydollforeverGkdlover_angelmini_marty999

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna vs Gunjun" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marty999

IF-Rockerz

marty999

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Nice post and may I say you are very brave too.LOLLOL  Thats why I love Mayan they love each other and no one else.Embarrassed

Edited by marty999 - 31 July 2014 at 7:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gsk0422

crtkelly

crtkelly

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gsk0422

I might make a few people upset Shocked but just wanted to share this: Embarrassed

I have been watching SSLK just like everyone and I was comparing Gunjun's character with Rachna's. BTW, I like them both.

Gunjun came from city and was modern, bold, strong and straight foward but she only fell in love with Mayank and no one else. We saw many guys show interest in her like Vihaan and Vihaan's brother(cant remember his name) but she was only and only dedicated to Mayank. Charu tried to came in between, Mayank's mom was against Gunjun but still after going thru so much..FINALLY Gunjun got married with Mayank. Mayank's mom tried to make life miserable for Gunjun as she wanted her to become a typical bahu and...in the end...Gunjun won her heart. She changed a LOT for her. She is still modern but she cooks, helps her SAAS and her SAAS loves her.

Now Rachna...
She belonged to KIND OF strict family. She was typical BEHN JI before Gunjun came and a COW but Gunjun's friendship changed a lot. She became bold, a bit modern and strong. But what I find it strange is.
She first had a crush on Vihaan's older brother. In fact she was jealous of him paying more attention to Gunjun in the games and all.
Then came Vihaan. First Vihaan insulted her and called her behn ji but after the POSITIVE AND BOLD change in Rachna he fell in love with Rachna. AND Rachna was also in love with him. They met CHUP CHUP KAY. AM I RIGHT? Vihaan helped her a lot in becoming a designer and wherever she is now it is cuz of him too BUT WHERE THE HELL IS VIHAAN NOW? 

AND finally came KT!! and MS.Rachna was ALL OVER KT and Vihaan is history. She never spoke about him or missed him.

Wow...seriously..what kind of character does Rachna has. She LIED about VIHAAN when she was in love with him and now she LIED about KT and her!! 
I appreciate Gunjun who came from a CITY and was real modern and bold but she ONLY AND ONLY loved one guy while MS,Rachna who belongs to a SEEDHI SAADHI family is SUCH a thing. 

Not for me to say if  you are wrong or not, but you are entitled to your opinion, as we all areSmile.

I would say that Gunjan and Mayank were very fortunate to find each other, and immediately identify each other as their ideal partner. This is lovely if we all lived in a place called PERFECT, but in reality, does this happen all the time, no so why would you hold the fact that it did not for her , against Rachna ?

Now I readily acknowledge that I wasn't an active viewer  when she had what I consider a crush on Rajeev Sir, nor during her relationship with Vihaan, but , particularly with Vihaan, whom she did have an actual relationship , if she concluded that he wasn't the man for her, why does this sully her character?

If one were to go on the basis that we should have one and only one relationship as you seem to support, I would shudder as how my life would have turned out, as my very respectable, from a very conservative and religious family, first love, grew to be an adulterer now on wife #2 with an out of wedlock child to boot Confused  Thankfully I too moved on and found the perfect one for me!

Now one thing I do agree with you on is the lying aspect to her relationship. I absolutely hated all the lies told over KT as I would have in her relationship with Vihaan.  However, in my case I also have the benefit of not being an 18 year old girl anymore, and the wisdom that comes with age, but again (imo) it seems that youthful mistakes are not allowed either.

I am interested in what you actually do like about Rachna , as you say you do like both her and Gunjan. Your characterization of her ( plus the overuse of CAPS) seem to suggest  that you don't. Or perhaps you are just very passionate in your opinion, but a COW...really?

Edited by crtkelly - 31 July 2014 at 10:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gsk0422BarBieDowlsaravathiASRaddictKKGparmarA

BarBieDowl

Groupbie

BarBieDowl

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Hello Smile I am also fan of both girls too but more of Gunjan's fan Tongue I couldn't stop my self after seeing this post... 

Text in red colors are MY reply Smile

Its completely your views and i respect that but i think there shouldn't be any comparison between both girls  as they brought up in different ways... and i think cvs have made injustice to Gunjan character by making her character oversmart at the age of 19 - 20... I still loves her but loved her more in initial days.

Now Rachna...

Now, if i am not wrong, Rachna is still a BEHANJI Ouch Wink if you are tagging her as behanji in terms of her clothes... 

and Rajiv was Rachna's crush, i think we are open minded enough to understand what is CRUSH SleepyJust because she is a "BEHANJI" i dont think there's any restriction for her to fall in love. to have a crush and to break up.. 

When it comes to Vihaan, He was her parent's choice... 

If anyone remember there was a scene between Shail and Rachna when Shail was "theil malishing" Rachna's hair (Sorry dont know english word) LOL There was a interaction between mother and daughter where Rachna will ask why god never giving us what we want.. and shail replied thats because god have decided a better thing for us Wink Only then she tried to move on from rajiv, and when Rajiv himself has no interest in Rachna, what else we expect Rachna to do? Stay there and cry for the entire life? Shocked 

Yes, Vihaan helped her a lot during her difficult times, but that doesn't mean even if he insulted her that too for the second time, she should stay with him? I don't think anyone can live with someone who underestimate them! what kind of statement was that "who are you to reject me, you a behanji" LOL !!!! need much courage for a BEHANJI to breakup with guy who is much in demand in college among girls.. he was head over heels in love with her but it was her self respect to reject him, ohh... i hope for a COW (as you said) like Rachna is allowed to have self respect Sleepy

Maybe Vihaan was not right choice for Rachna, even he is happily settled in UK now LOL

I agree Wink She should have spoke to KT about vihaan as usual rachna madam waiting for right time i guess LOL 

Whats wrong with Rachna's character? falling in love and breaking up is not a sin. I dont get why people treating those girls like a **** Angry 

She never let anyone of her BFs to come close to her... I respect her for that now thats what called seedhi saadhi Rachna i guess  LOL 

Only Rachna lies? Gunjan doesn't? Do you even remember Gunjan when to mumbai at night without informing anyone at home? To meet her own hubby she has to lied to GARG family what you can expect from Rachna? 

NOTE: The word COW to use on a girl is very offensive and disgusting. I guess you are a girl, hope you understand Smile

Edited by BarBieDowl - 01 August 2014 at 12:25am

gsk0422crtkellysaravathicuteangelasyaparmarA

saravathi

saravathi

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with what u said about Gunjan,But Rachna's brought up is like she had never talk to guy before But Gunjan would have been friends with many guys So there might be more chances for Rachna to get attracted to boy who praise her or even talk to her n It started like the same way she liked Rajiv n she didn't fall for his looks or sumtin else she liked him bcoz he was the reason for her success n when he rejected her she really broke up n Gunjan advised her to move on n she decided to marry Vihaan but she didn't have any interest on Vihaan in the start only her parents n Gunjan forced her to spend time with him n any girl would obviously fall for a guy whom she going to get married,she again cried for hell number of times that Vihaan cheated her..poor girl accepted his love later thinking he changed but Vihaan was not totally changed he in his inner heart always thought she s below his range n when she found that she broke up,I really don't understand Y should she cry for this or miss Vihaan since its her own decision to move on,I was so proud of her when she rejected Vihaan evenwhen her family was ready to accept him, That shows her self respect n luv her for the way Vihaan changed her..Atlast she found her perfect match Kabir n Y should she not accept Kabir who really love her for what she is.
What I was trying to say was since Rachna didn't find a true love like Gunjan found Mayank she had to go through all this
but she found the best at the last

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gsk0422BarBieDowlcuteangelasyacrtkellyDelena-ciousparmarA

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

I have been watching SSLK just like everyone and I was comparing Gunjun's character with Rachna's. BTW, I like them both.I like Gunjan and Rachana both but Rachana more.Bec what she gain living with this old cultured family where Shail was taunted several times bec she is mother of two girl child.And Dayal to is a typical old father. 

Gunjun came from city and was modern, bold, strong and straight foward but she only fell in love with Mayank and no one else.Here i want to point out something.Gunjan is totally matured and she had so many friends where boys included too.But for Rachana is was new culture.Frankly i don't want to compare Rachana and Gunjan that they both are coming from very very diff culture.It starts from their Mother's sanskars.And for Rachana Rajeev sir was her crush and Vihaan.Her parents's choice.They watched Vihan's mother rude behaviour but still not changed their mind And if Rachana was a same minded girl she didn't reject Rajeev sirs proposal of love.She strongly said no to sir.At that she didn't know that kabir loves her or not.But she refused..We saw many guys show interest in her like Vihaan and Vihaan's brother(cant remember his name) but she was only and only dedicated to Mayank. Charu tried to came in between, Mayank's mom was against Gunjun but still after going thru so much..FINALLY Gunjun got married with Mayank. Mayank's mom tried to make life miserable for Gunjun as she wanted her to become a typical bahu and...in the end...Gunjun won her heart. She changed a LOT for her. She is still modern but she cooks, helps her SAAS and her SAAS loves her.

Now Rachna...
She belonged to KIND OF strict family. She was typical BEHN JI before Gunjun came and a COW but Gunjun's friendship changed a lot. She became bold, a bit modern and strong. But what I find it strange is.I think Behenji is very rude word for her.She design dresses not in Behenjee style but she is god gifted talented girl.Yes,bec of her growth in typical family she couldn't express her feeling so easily.Only dress sense doesn't make anybody a behenjee.
She first had a crush on Vihaan's older brother. In fact she was jealous of him paying more attention to Gunjun in the games and all.As i told first it happenes in this teenage.We can't apart diff between crush and love.
Then came Vihaan. First Vihaan insulted her and called her behn ji but after the POSITIVE AND BOLD change in Rachna he fell in love with Rachna. AND Rachna was also in love with him. They met CHUP CHUP KAY. AM I RIGHT? Vihaan helped her a lot in becoming a designer and wherever she is now it is cuz of him too BUT WHERE THE HELL IS VIHAAN NOW? Vihaan! what he had done for her was good but is insulting words were enough for her to break that relation.

Wow...seriously..what kind of character does Rachna has. She LIED about VIHAAN when she was in love with him and now she LIED about KT and her!! She knew about her family.And this doesn't prove her lier.She was waiting for right period.I can understand how difficult to a girl who is overloaded with her family values and when her parents are with old beliefs.She also told kabir that after telling the truth her parents were not allow her to met him.And same happened

Thank you.This is my pov and no offence

Edited by parmarA - 31 July 2014 at 10:50pm

gsk0422BarBieDowlcuteangelasyasaravathicrtkelly

_angelmini_

IF-Dazzler

_angelmini_

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Now Rachna...

i sooo agre with u...Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clapthts y we love mayanHug frm the very start they love only each other...nott like othersss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gsk0422

Cutedevil123

Cutedevil123

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
You're sure you're a girl? 

Yeah I know your voicing your opinion but calling a girl a cow? That's more than being rude and disrespectful 

And what you're trying to say is that all the girls let's say in 19-20 age group are together with their first love? In fact all of them never had more one guy in their life? They were all perfect from their first choice and stood with them? No girls ever made any mistake? Shocked

Edited by Cutedevil123 - 01 August 2014 at 8:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saravathicrtkelly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top