Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

As we get ready to bid farewell (Page 2)

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Jen.Hug

Thank you for opening the LUD thread, DOTW  and your awesome OS. 

Love this forum so much made so many new friends who welcomed me with open arms will miss it so much.   Will always come here to see what's happening and to keep in touch.
 Love all of you.Hug

Wish the Cast of DDBEDS success and happiness in their future endeavors.  Such a wonderful cast it was and will be surely missed.  Hope that Arsi find new serials soon and we will see each other in those new forums.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshashymshanthi510Renu111--Jenelle--Uma-ArhaanfanjtmbarunMs.S.K.

shym Goldie
shym
shym

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thank You so much for this Wonderful post Jen..  HeartHug 
I want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart to everyone in this forum.. and i'm truly sorry if I have offended anyone unknowingly..   each and everyone of you are so kind and polite, I will miss you all a lot.. May God Bless you always.. Heart
Would like to Wish Arhaan Mansi and the whole cast of DDBEDS, all the Best of Luck in you future endeavours..  Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshashanthi510--Jenelle--rekrnjtmbarunMs.S.K.

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Wonderful post jen.Hug
This forum is very special to me.I was a silent member in mkap forum but ddbeds forum is the place where i have opened up.you guys always supported my posts and gave me so much of love.This forum is the beautiful place with beautiful people around.they have got no egos clashes noting but they have got all the best qualities in the world.i love you all so much much.:*:*
I will surely miss all the things here.how we used to make topics pink by commenting and me asking everyone to comment thrice on the tb article.love this silly but cute moments.
I will miss you guys so much but i love you guys too much.love you love you love you love you.:*:*:*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshashymheera1702Renu111--Jenelle--rekrnjtmbarunMs.S.K.

shanthi510 IF-Dazzler
shanthi510
shanthi510

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Forum has become like a family with in short time..I would cherish the moments spent on this forum forever..Miss you all..Hope to see you all in a new forum...
Thank you ArSi for making this show so loveable...making RaShi characters alive in our lives ..Your chemistry was magical...Hope to see you soon in a new show...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshashymheera1702Renu111rekrn--Jenelle--Uma-ArhaanfanjtmbarunMs.S.K.

DivzOnAir IF-Dazzler
DivzOnAir
DivzOnAir

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wonderful post jen...

I joined IF for DDBEDS. I m thankful to RaShi not only for the beautiful love story they gave us but because of them i got to meet all u lovely ppl...

Hope Arhaan n Mansi come back soon n v all meet again.. till then I might not b as activ on the forum, cos I don't watch any other show...

Thanks for being so wonderful... cyaa...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaheera1702rekrn--Jenelle--Uma-Arhaanfanjtmbarun

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Amazing Post jen ... Clap
   Yeah , A BIG thanks to the Creative Team of DDBEDS to come up with such a unique concept n unusual love story ... there were good moments , until some bad moments happened ...but lets not go into them now ...

A n BIG thanks to the entire cast n crew of this brilliant show n here's wishing them all the happiness n success in life... Especially Arhaan n Mansi 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaheera1702Renu111--Jenelle--jtmbarun

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Nice Post jen.
all miss you of you so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manissha--Jenelle--jtmbarun

manissha Goldie
manissha
manissha

Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Great post Jen.Will miss you very much, you were my first buddy in this forum. All the best to you and everyone in this forum.Will come here everyday. WISH ALL THE BEST FOR ARSI and SEHERIA FAMILY.Hopefully we all will meet again on ArSi next show forum. 
Thank u so much Jen for all your colorful LUD threads and other threads.
You all are very good persons, will miss the discussions threads . Me too was silent membr , I became active in DDBEDS forum.This forum and all the members hold a special place in my heart.
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU ALL SOON. 

Edited by manissha - 03 August 2014 at 2:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702--Jenelle--jtmbarun

Go to top