Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

As we get ready to bid farewell

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Let me just take this opportunity to wish all the cast and crew of Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se all the best in their future endeavours. You all did a wonderful job πŸ‘and you will be missed by us the fans. Its so sad that our beloved show has come full circle and is ending. The cast and crew have done an amazing and superb job. May God richly bless all of you. We the fans hope to see you all sooner rather than later.

Now its with a heavy heart that i write these words. This forum has been so awesome and amazing. The people here made me feel as though i was part of family. we have all grown to love and respect each other. From the simple thing of asking someone how their day went to celebrating each others birthdays and accomplishment, we the members have formed a tight knit family. we care about others emotions. It was so nice to meet each and every one of you. I hope we can keep in touch long after the show ends.

Special Thanks for the cast and crew for making Do Dil what it is to today. Thanks to Reks for doing the Live updates and opening the quotes thread. Thanks to all who did the written updates and who posted articles about the show. Thanks to Uma for opening the attendance threads. Thanks to Jyoti for posting fabulous commentaries after the show and for being one of the best mods ever. Thanks to Itidal for posting superb pics. Many Many thanks to all the members of this forum, because of you all the forum is what is today. Thanks to everyone who accepted me as their friend. I am indeed grateful for this forum as i have made so many friends here. some of whom i am very close to. thanks to al who particiapted in the games thread. Thanks to all the wonderful people who took time out from their busy schedules to read my OS and SS. It is greatly appreciated,   i will surely continue writing about our magical jodi, Rashi. Let's surely keep in touch with each other...

enjoy raghu's confession tomorrow guys.sadly i won't be here to share it with you all as tomorrow is a public holiday here. and you all know how its goes, family time...i will surely miss all of you. catch you all soon...

Love always,
Jen😭

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice and beautiful post Jenelle with that I wish to meet you in an another forum.

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for this post jen...this forum new family to me and u r right here we respect each other and no harsh words or abusing language we used here and this is the best thing of this forum πŸ‘ i m glad i have a friends like u all here...surely we will in touch with each other and soon we will met as Arhaan's Birthday is coming ...and Wish all the cast and crew all the very best hope to see them soon. 😊
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Post Jen. Sorry I have not been as active.  Make sure you keep in touch with me though. πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
What a beautiful thread Jen!πŸ‘
I don't know what to say. I am very sad. πŸ˜­

Will miss you very much my friends.πŸ€—

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jenelle well said.  πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for raising the thread πŸ€—
I felt at home as soon as I made my first comment in the forum as you all welcomed me and made me feel at home.   

it is still not the end as the forum will run for a while so hopefully we will chat to each other.
I will miss you all when the forum closes but will keep in touch by PM, scarp etc and never know we will share our views in a new show soon which I am positive. 

I met jenelle in Housewife forum, Anju in BRKD, Jyoti as DT in Buddha etc forums.

thank you all from the bottom of my heart my friends πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—

jtmbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Jen!!!πŸ€—
I am so happy to be a part of this forum..it is the best forum that I know..there has never been any fight or negativity..everyone respect each other..
I made so many friends here..and I have to thank you first for inviting me here..πŸ€—
And thanks to everyone for welcoming me here!! You are all wonderful people..each and everyone of you!!πŸ€—
Will miss you all a lot!!!😭

To all my friends here :-

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the lovely Post Jen πŸ€—

Goodbyes farewells r always heartbreaking but sighhh no option but to bid farewell to one of the most beautiful show on Zee tv which never deserved such ending but such is life 😭

Arhaan and Mansi r a magical pair and will miss them the most once show is over .. RaShi's love story was one of its kind and I wish it had continued just when its about to start today post Raghu's confession .. sighh ... Will miss RaShi and ArSi for sure but all the best for their bright future πŸ‘πŸΌ and if we r lucky enuogh then hopeully we will see them soon together in some new show 😳

Will like to thank everyone who were involved in writing the story and the main concept of RaShi's love ... Will miss Sehariya family too  whether its Baburam or Latha or Maya-Vivek or Bela-Roopesh or Nishi and also will dearly miss our Evil trio Jas-Mahima and Renuka aunty along with Daaju and Panna tai .. the main pillars of DDBEDS show along with RaShi of course πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Wish them all the best πŸ‘πŸ‘

DDBEDS forum is one of the most peaceful and lovely forum I hv come acrosss ... we will forever remain friends and even after it ends , we will keep the forum rocking and rolling with our posts πŸ₯³

Last but not the least  Kabhi Alvida na kehna because every ending has a new and positive beginning just like our RaShi relation which will begin today post Raghu's confession 😳
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Jen.πŸ€—

Thank you for opening the LUD thread, DOTW  and your awesome OS. 

Love this forum so much made so many new friends who welcomed me with open arms will miss it so much.   Will always come here to see what's happening and to keep in touch.
 Love all of you.πŸ€—

Wish the Cast of DDBEDS success and happiness in their future endeavors.  Such a wonderful cast it was and will be surely missed.  Hope that Arsi find new serials soon and we will see each other in those new forums.

shym thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You so much for this Wonderful post Jen..  β€οΈπŸ€— 
I want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart to everyone in this forum.. and i'm truly sorry if I have offended anyone unknowingly..   each and everyone of you are so kind and polite, I will miss you all a lot.. May God Bless you always.. ❀️
Would like to Wish Arhaan Mansi and the whole cast of DDBEDS, all the Best of Luck in you future endeavours..  ❀️