manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think it's time for a leap in YRKKH. They need to show Naksh as parents to a 18 year old girl and a 24 year old Duggu. They should show how Naksh handles them and get them married. Edited by arshi_arvi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek_sweetladki thumbnail

Definitely time for a leap! In the leap they show Muskaan Married and Naman too and Naksh older and not being responsible and how Akshara and Naitik handle the situation. But no...they will drag this old moments stuff for week and than show some naman not being responsible stuff and his and karishma wedding can't happen before muskaan so another shaadi in YRKKH for Muskaan and than for Naman...and it will keep going on and on.

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw a post that a leap should happen..
I strongly disagree.. I don't know what track cvs have in store after the celebrations end but I can't stand another leap.. Yrkkh luckily has had amazing leaps which we all have liked but i can't take another one.. I can't lose this Duggu also.. And too many leaps spoil the show and that has happened to so many of the long running shows.. Plus trps are good they don't need anything such to get any attention..
This serial is about Naksh and their life .. Not about naman muskaan and their love life. Those tracks can be explored but no leap is needed for that. 😕
I think it would be the worst thing that could happen to take a leap
I don't have the strength to lose another Duggu please!
naKsHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u
really dnt wnt any leap nw
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't no I kinda want to see duggu all grown up and they doing double dates and naksh helping duggu in his love life by giving him tips till will be fun. Really want to see naksh and duggu on a date together
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't care about Naman and Muskan. if Duggu gets change, this show is done for me.
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why not??
After the leap there would be so many tracks.

For example,

They could show Duggu and Adi (rival turned friend), who is Payal's son, come back after studying from abroad.

Naksh has a college going daughter.

Naksh's daughter being beautiful, and the groom's family, who comes to meet Ananya, selects Naksh's daughter.

Naksh's daughter being very bubbly and wants to become a successful journalist or any other occupation. 

Duggu being laid back and living life as it comes. Naksh making Duggu go to work.

Adi will be very serious and kharoos businessman.

Adi's sister is friends with Naksh's daughter. The sister has a crush on Duggu. 

Naksh's daughter and Adi hate each other.

Varsha becomes insecure about her daughter or even daughters (assuming that she has another child). 

Akshara and Naitik becoming the head of the family.

Yash falling in love with Shava's second daughter.

Gayu baby is very modern and thinks everyone is less pretty than her. 

And then we have Anshu's, Naman's and Muskhaan's kids.

and etc. etc. etc.
Edited by arshi_arvi - 9 years ago
minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
stop this serial seriously 
kristinedera907 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think after a leap
Naksh Yash and Ananya will now a TEENAGER...and will study a college.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NOOO! I agree with maryam...no leaps please! the show is still enjoyable to many of us and it is serving the mass audience because it spread smiles and happiness in every episode. What more you want? When we come home all tired and tensed, you watch YRKKH and you get happy leaving all your real life. Its a passtime for us...and leap will ruin Naitik & Akshara.