Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks a lot for liking the previous update. Sorry for updating a bit late, was quite busy. Here is the next update.๐Ÿ˜Š

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

It was raining heavily. Navya was now sitting on the stairs burying her head on her knees and crying badly. Her head was aching thinking about whatever happened few minutes before. It was not that they fought and argued for the first time. It has become a kind of routine for them. Things always used to become right at the end when Navya used to pout cutely and Anant used to say sorry sternly even though when he was not at fault sometimes. But today it was something different. Their fight has never turned this serious. She recalls their recent encounter when Anant has pinned her on the stairs and she screamed on top of her voice that he can't force her in his every damn decision. He does not know how to respect someone's thoughts and opinions. He is a heartless person. These words were enough for Anant to loose his temper and without uttering a single word; he left from there leaving her all shattered behind.

"I hate myself for loving you Anant" She spoke while looking up. She tried to wipe her tears but they seem to flow without any wish to stop.

***

Anant was pacing around in his room tightening his fists in anger.

"Why don't you understand me Navya? Why every time is it me who needs to justify himself infront of you? Whatever I do for you, at the end I only become the culprit infront of your eyes." He thought sitting on the bed with his hands on his face closed in frustration.

His phone started ringing. It was Aarav.

"Yeah Aarav"

"Sir, You told me to type 3 urgent termination letters for Sneha,Piya and Sanjana, is everything fine? Asked Aarav on the other side.

"Just do what I say and don't ask me unnecessary questions. I want these 3 letters on my desk tomorrow morning, get that clear." Replied Anant harshly. He wants to fire those girls as it will be his first task after reaching the office.

"Oh okay Sir, by the way am really happy for you and Navya ma'am. You guys make a great couple." Said Aarav as he tried to lighten his mood.

"No we only make a fighting couple" He mumbled under his breath. "Ah yes thanks."

They talked about some work related matters. Just then Aarav saw 3 missed calls on his phone. It was his fiance, Lisa.

"Uhh sir, Lisa is calling. Can I take her call?" He asked nervously.

"Oh your fiance right. How is she by the way?" Asked Anant.

"She is doing great sir. It has been 8 years since I know Lisa but when I look back it seems just like the first day when we met" Replied Aarav cheekily.

Hearing this Anant remembers about Navya. He knows her from her childhood days but when he looks back he still finds that little Navya in her who used to talk with her cute bunny's teeth.

"Umm Aarav, will you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Absolutely not sir."

"How did you realize it was love that you felt for Lisa?"Asked Anant a bit hesitantly.

"Well, I never realized how her small habits have started affecting me. I remember when she was trying to make roti for me. Her hands got half burnt due to it but the excitement of making it didn't make her feel any pain. It was me who ran after her with a burnoil ointment feeling her pain. Love is when you feel the pain of your beloved before she gets to feel her own pain."

Anant remembers her second encounter with Navya in her room when she didn't realized a red mark on her wrist which he treated by applying ointment, feeling her pain.

"I can't see her crying in any matter even if my ego is coming infront of me to apologize first still I do it. Love is when you keep your ego aside and apologize as you can't see her cry."

He remembers when he tied her with a rope and has held her cheeks roughly making her cry and at that instant he wiped her tears. When he had apologized her for kissing her against her wish keeping his ego aside.

"Sir, she talks endlessly and sometimes it becomes really annoying but when she becomes sad for any reason and then doesn't talks for the whole day, I miss her talks and I can do anything to bring her smile back to listen to her talks again. Love is when you start missing their most annoying habits and can do anything for them to bring their smile back."

He remembers when Navya was a bit shaken up by that parcel man in disguise incident where that man tried to kill her. She was not talking at all which was bugging him a lot. Later on he wrote a sweet note on a card and brought chocolates for her to bring her smile back.

"You know, she has now become sunshine of my life. She can't see me sad and can do anything to see a smile on my face."

He remembers when Navya made the habit of singing every night while he plays guitar to see a smile on his face and accompany him.

"She always thinks about my comfort and always tries to take good care of me."

He remembers when in the morning he had  found a comforter wrapped around him on the sofa. He was sure it was Navya who kept it around him. Also when she showed trust in him by telling him to share the same bed as she found him in discomfort while sleeping on the sofa.

"Love is indeed a great feeling Sir. It can be sheltered under the mere names of crush, infatuation, likeness, duty and responsibility but it can never be hidden as love will always finds its way." Smiled Aarav as he was by now lost in his own world by describing it to him.

"Erhmm..sir are you there? Am I boring you that badly?" Asked a confused Aarav now who is back from his lost world now while the latter is still lost in his dreamland.

"Sir..??"

"Ahh no and yes I am there. Thanks a lot Aarav. You are a true friend" said Anant while flashing a big smile.

Aarav was a bit confused seeing his sir's reaction from dull to happy. He suddenly remembers about Lisa and her missed calls.

"Sir, I should hang on now. Lisa must be angry by now for not calling her back."

"Yes.. yes.. of course. Call her quickly lest she might sunset your life now" He chuckled back.

Aarav bitted his nails in fear and quickly hanged on.

"I love you Navya. I love you a lot" said Anant aloud trying to feel this new emotion.

"But where is Navya? Oh shit, you are such an idiot Anant. You left her there in the rain itself." He chided himself. He quickly went out to see her sitting on the stairs with her eyes closed, resting her head on the wall. She was fully drenched by now. He sat beside her.

"I am sorry Navya, I should have talked to you before coming to any decision. I want to confess.." said Anant thinking that she is listening to him but just then her head falls upon his shoulder. He was surprised and quickly patted her cheeks but there was no response. He kept his hand on her forehead and cheeks to check her temperature and he felt them quite warm. She was having high fever. He quickly took her in his arms and went to his room.

"Navya..navya" He patted her cheeks again as he kept her on his bed. Firstly she was having high fever due to sitting in the rains for so long and secondly she is not gaining conscious which is not a good sign. He quickly called up a lady doctor to come to his house right now but she informed him that all the roads are blocked due to heavy rains so she can't come. He checked her temperature with a thermometer which was showing 102 c which panicked him all the more. He rubbed his hands and legs vigorously while placed blanket upon her to make her feel warm.

"I am sorry Navya, I am just so sorry. I should not have left you like this in the rain" said Anant in between as tears came in his eyes seeing her in this condition.

He then brings a bowl of cold water with a hand towel. He soaks the cold water in it and places it on her head to bring her temperature down. He did it continuously for half an hour and then checked her temperature again but it was still the same. He kept his hand on his forehead in worry. Suddenly he realized that she is wearing a wet sari which might be making the situation worsen. He removed the blanket to see her lips shivering in cold.

"She can't remain in these clothes. I should call Ros.." But just then he remembered that he has given the servant staff a break for 2 days.

"Maybe I should call Rosy but then I don't think she would be able to come in this heavy rain"

He trembled a bit thinking that he needs to change her clothes.

"No I can't compromise with her health. I am sorry but I need to do this."  Thought Anant as he went to her. He started unpinning her sari from various places by closing his eyes while he hurt himself with the safety pin few times which made him open his eyes but he didn't stop working. He finally opened her sari and threw it on the floor. She was only in a blouse and a petticoat. Anant's eyes slowly travelled from her top to bottom. He tried to suppress his desires for her. His hands shake a bit while moving towards her blouse but he had no option left. He quickly removed them as well while at last he closed the lights removing all her clothes and making her wear one of his shirts. He switched on the light and then placed blanket upon her. He started placing cold towel on her forehead again which he did whole night and finally her temperature was coming down as morning was near.

***

Navya opened her eyes with great difficulty. She tried to wake up but her body was very weak and she fell again.

"Mai yahan kaise aayi." She tried to recall what happen last night just then she realized she was not wearing a sari anymore but was wearing one of Anant's shirt. Her eyes fell sideways to find him sleeping on his knees on the floor while keeping his head on the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do like and give your feedbacks!๐Ÿ˜Š

_Ria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhh...so touchy it was...so Anant atlast felt that he is in love...lovely convo b/w the frnds...bt last part is gonna problematic b/w Anya again?? confused ๐Ÿ˜•
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!! I love you Aarav !!! Thanks for making Anant realize his feelings!!!! And Anant is such a loving person and such an awesome update, Aru!!! Thanks for updating!!! It was mind-blowing!! But Navya's reaction will surely blow Anant's and may be it is the time to confess!!!!
_Ria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i forgot to thank u for such a long update...thnxxx Edited by _Ria_ - 9 years ago
Ultrachic thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ria_

ahhh...so touchy it was...so Anant atlast felt that he is in love...lovely convo b/w the frnds...bt last part is gonna problematic b/w Anya again?? confused ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks a lot dear for liking d update.๐Ÿ˜Š Glad that u liked that conversation part! To know if their will be more problems b/w Anya u have to wait!๐Ÿ˜‰
Ultrachic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

OMG!!! I love you Aarav !!! Thanks for making Anant realize his feelings!!!! And Anant is such a loving person and such an awesome update, Aru!!! Thanks for updating!!! It was mind-blowing!! But Navya's reaction will surely blow Anant's and may be it is the time to confess!!!!

Thanks a lot Vini for liking d update! Even I luv Aarav๐Ÿ˜†he is a sweet guy! Yes Anant finally realized๐Ÿ˜ณ n well u have to read d next one to know Navya's reaction๐Ÿ˜‰
Ultrachic thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ria_

oh i forgot to thank u for such a long update...thnxxx

Arae its my pleasure dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š
khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing and touchy updates thanks a lot dear
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Anant realised his feeling for Navya. Hope Anant will say 3 magical words to NAvya
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!! It was such a lovely update and the last part was shooo shweeettt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aarav has done a great job! I want to read about Navya's reaction!! Update soon!