Qubool Hai

Too much Faiz and not enough Sahil

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Sick to death of this Faiz already. Haya is a second lead, she doesn't need a second triangle of her own. Even if that is necessary for drama, today's show was just buying time through that whole house. Faiz and Rahat scene was dragged out.

Also, that was not enough Sahil! I needed more! Honestly, would never have considered KV a hero because I have seen him in the past and he didn't really strike me before. But his acting has won me over now and he makes Aahil look very vulnerable and cute. Full marks to him. We need more than 4 minutes of Sahil in each episode! Surbhi and KV have created crackling chemistry. I have to say, I didn't feel it so much with KSG - that's my personal opinion.

Edited by Marybarton - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
KV's personality is cute too. 
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even I like aahil more than the other leads in this show...
his acting was superb
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I also like Sahil more than Asya. Made a post about it. Sahil's chemistry is something else!😳
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kvb is amazing as ahil and it is there chemistry that attracted me to watch this show qh2.
Seriously we need more sahil scenes. Throughout the epi I was like now it is gonna be sahil but no they were just In the beginning and end for 2 minute. Hope we get more sahil scenes in the upcoming episodes
I did not watch qh1 for long so cannot comment on ksg and sj chemistry. Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marybarton

Sick to death of this Faiz already. Haya is a second lead, she doesn't need a second triangle of her own. Even if that is necessary for drama, today's show was just buying time through that whole house. Faiz and Rahat scene was dragged out.

Also, that was not enough Sahil! I needed more! Honestly, would never have considered KV a hero because I have seen him in the past and he didn't really strike me before. But his acting has won me over now and he makes Aahil look very vulnerable and cute. Full marks to him. We need more than 4 minutes of Sahil in each episode! Surbhi and KV have created crackling chemistry. I have to say, I didn't feel it so much with KSG - that's my personal opinion.

Me too. This is why i'm addicted to the show ðŸ˜Š SaHil Rocks! 
Edited by macaron - 9 years ago
AsYa_4_ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That Faiz seems to be an idiot 😆
I admit that SaHil needs more time !!!

But come on ASYA!! I dont think that SaHil is better than ASYA!!!
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have to agree that the chemistry was not as good with KSG.
I like how KVB acts...except in emotional scenes he hams a bit too much...all those quivering lips and quavering voices puts me in the mind of SRK with his overacting...Darr, and Anjaam, and Deewaana, anyone?

Note to KVB:
A little goes a long way...rein it in.

Positives:
Clear enunciation.😉

Jayne

P.S. Yikes! Sandals for me, I am sure!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the chemistry of ASYA was different. KSG played this really controlled and quiet guy. His acting was spot on. I had never seen his shows before. But loved him as Asad. Sometimes he would give this tiny smile when Zoya says something! To die for! :) 

ASYA had a very special chemistry which I loved. BUT... Now SAHIL has a different sort of chemistry. From their first meeting it was explosive. Like ARSHI. I felt that sense from them. 

Also, Junoon helps to elevate their scenes to another level. Similar to Rabba Ve. Mitawa was good. But it had a calm sweetness to it. Junoon?? That is just FULL of passion. Just like Aahil and Sanam. My favourite version of Junoon? The fast instrumental version with the chords! Amazing. Something happens to you when you hear that. 

I love Rabba Ve and it will always be the love theme for me. But where background scores go, I think Junoon is right on the money and possibly the best out of the Gul Khan lot! The chemistry of SAHIL is also right on the money for me. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my props to you for saying what I felt since day 1😉. I think KVB is such unconventional hero which makes his character and chemistry with Surbi unique.  I use to watch QH1 and always found something missing between AsYa but with SaHil its something else. Their chemistry, background music its all very haunting. Actually Junoon is the best BG 4lions has come up with. What a haunting pull it has. I catch my heart skip a beat when I hear that fast intense version of it.

And I love that its being appreciated with the deserving ratings that QH1 got.

Oh and about the Rahat and Haya and now Fiaz. Yea I am bored. Their track started off nicely but the acting is a turn off and drama is unnecessary.