Mahabharat

Mahabharat Episode Discussion Thread # 17 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naq5

shaheer calls srj- madhav off screen tooEmbarrassed. n yes shaheer comes across as quite  a innocent & nice person in his interviews. seems some of that has rubbed off on his char arjun too

yesss...and Shaheer loves his Gandiv tooTongue SRJ said- " Shah  Apane Gandiv s bahut attached hai...agar main usko touch karo ya marodo to yeh mujh s kahta hai..."nhi madhav yeh tot jayega"EmbarrassedLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Uma90-Shani-Sabhayata

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahabharat Episode Discussion Thread # 17 (Page 149)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadhana_pr

Sadhana_pr

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I just caught up with the episode and have been in a bit of a dizzy state post the underwater rendezvous Dury and Mama had! Why did the body not float defies natural laws, why did Dury not bring the body onto the shore instead of going underground..eh underwater, defies common sense. The Baccha might be of vajra, but Mamashree could very well have been some sharks's dinner posthumously.D'ohBut anyways, this is murkh duryodhan we are talking aboutLOL.
I see discussions on Mahaprasthan and feel excited. But was just wondering, Krishna's departure from the earth needs to be shown too for it to make sense? Now that is a very difficult sequence, in its very essence, and given the time they have its unlikely that they would even attempt tackling it. So I would be satisfied with the curtains coming down on Yudi's coronationApprove. I just want good parting scenes-Sakha-Sakhi, Parth-Madhav and so on. Basically any relation which came alive on screen deserves a lingering parting shot. And with that I end my wish-list.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashwini_DCotswolds-Shani-AnuMPdivyasnSabhayata

AnuMP

IF-Dazzler

AnuMP

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Sadhana

Since they are doing a creative interpretation, I want them to show Draupadi dying a peaceful death in her bed in ArDi year. Then the Pandavas can go and fall off the mountain. I dont think they will ever show Krishnas death, they may show it as news brought to Pandavas

But I do hope, they show an epilogue with the characters' ends. And as you said one good scene between ParAv and GoLi. Too bad they wont be able to do a KaJu in an epilogue - they have been the supercouple of the showLOL

Edited by AnuMP - 09 August 2014 at 10:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhana_prAshwini_D-Gitanjali-amritatCotswolds-Shani-Shriya95divyasnSabhayata

-Shani-

IF-Dazzler

-Shani-

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I hope we get a promo for the final episode. 

The last promo we got was for the "Dharmayudh" mahamovie. 
And if you don't count that, then it was Drona vadh.

Too many episodes have since gone without a promo.

Perhaps, if a promo does get released for the final episode, it might clear up a few things about what the CVs intend to show in the end.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhana_pr-Gitanjali-amritatCotswoldsShriya95Sabhayata

Sadhana_pr

Sadhana_pr

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

Sadhana

Since they are doing a creative interpretation, I want them to show Draupadi dying a peaceful death in her bed in ArDi year. Then the Pandavas can go and fall off the mountain. I dont think they will ever show Krishnas death, they may show it as news brought to Pandavas

But I do hope, they show an epilogue with the characters' ends. And as you said one good scene between ParAv and GoLi. Too bad they wont be able to do a KaJu in an epilogue - they have been the supercouple of the showLOL
LOL That is some really CREATIVE interpretation. Could I add on to it-Arjun too dies with her, before he hears of Madhav's death. I somehow cannot imagine what that loss might have meant for him, so I would want him to be spared of some pain in his last moments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5amritat-Shani-AnuMPSabhayata

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Sadhana

Anu I think they will end with Bheeshms gyan and Parikshit birth 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amritat-Shani-AnuMPSabhayata

Shriya95

IF-Dazzler

Shriya95

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shani-

I hope we get a promo for the final episode. 

The last promo we got was for the "Dharmayudh" mahamovie. 
And if you don't count that, then it was Drona vadh.

Too many episodes have since gone without a promo.

Perhaps, if a promo does get released for the final episode, it might clear up a few things about what the CVs intend to show in the end.
there is a new promo divya, u can't call it brand new cos it's d combination of satyavati promo,bhishma pratigya, kaurava birth, VH n all...it had krishna in d BG saying smthing which I don't rememberTongue
In d end they said dekhiye mahabharat ka antim adhyayCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amritat-Shani-AnuMPSabhayata

AnuMP

IF-Dazzler

AnuMP

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadhana_pr

Sadhana

LOL That is some really CREATIVE interpretation. Could I add on to it-Arjun too dies with her, before he hears of Madhav's death. I somehow cannot imagine what that loss might have meant for him, so I would want him to be spared of some pain in his last moments.

LOL Why not? Make it total BWW. Ram Leela, QSQT, Laila Majnu and now ArDi in StarBharatLOL

And Govind-Madhav can come to pick up the aatmas. That will give us both ParAv and GoLiLOL

Actually, talking of aatmas, Jyeshtest can come to pick up Ju's aatma. That will give us KaJu tooLOL

Edited by AnuMP - 09 August 2014 at 10:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhana_pr-Gitanjali-amritatUma90Shriya95-Shani-Sabhayata

Post Reply New Post

Go to top