Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lavalina

<font color="#00ccff">I know you i Know you very well but i cant remember how really were CB forum or on IPKKND or QH???? i dont know but i know you and u are in my friend list since long...How r u?</font>

<font color="#00ccff">its nice to see that your have turned off your silent reader mode it feels nice๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Yes u do know me :) CB old times! thanks for the warm welcoming!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Thank you!
Bookaholic1988 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

since i have this thing for men in uniform 

Ok, so this new version of the story sounds apealling to me.. i am eager to see rudra and the kiddo react to the short dress Paro aka Myra..bring it on cvs, keep making me react..Rangrasiya has my attention now!๐Ÿ˜‰

Dear Myra, (gosh I love your name)
First thing first... thank god that i am not the only person who has a thing for men in uniform esspically indian hot actors in uniform.. sighโ˜บ๏ธ. okay give me one momment to myself (i am squealing in the background if you are wondering)  I agree with you on the short dress part maybe it will make Rudra jealous when guys stare at Myra.๐Ÿ˜‰ I personally would love to see a Myra and Dhruv connections as matter of fact i want Dhruv to tell her that she looks like Paro and is destined to only be with Rudra.๐Ÿ˜Š 

P.s.
Once again I love your name.
sincerly,
T
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Dear Myra, (gosh I love your name)
First thing first... thank god that i am not the only person who has a thing for men in uniform esspically indian hot actors in uniform.. sighโ˜บ๏ธ. okay give me one momment to myself (i am squealing in the background if you are wondering)I agree with you on the short dress part maybe it will make Rudra jealous when guys stare at Myra.๐Ÿ˜‰ I personally would love to see a Myra and Dhruv connections as matter of fact i want Dhruv to tell her that she looks like Paro and is destined to only be with Rudra.๐Ÿ˜Š

P.s.
Once again I love your name.
sincerly,
T

T. Thanks for liking my name ๐Ÿ˜† I am sure we two are not the only ones with this weakness ๐Ÿ˜‰
I already like dhruv-myra interactions.. will b waitung for more :)
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Thank you very much!