Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Oishi_S

IF-Dazzler

Oishi_S

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hello everyone!! After watching Jealous Raman from tuesday I couldn't resist writing an FF. Well, this isn't my first time writing an FF but certainly my first time writing on IshRa. So go easy on me. LOL Also, I am quite in frequent with my updates as I either write like my depends on it or can't write even one word.

Note- This is not Proofread. So sorry for any grammatical mistakes and spelling error.  

Prologue

Outwardly, he looked like, everyday Raman Kumar Bhalla to everyone.He was taunting Ishita, shouting at everyone, was going along with whatever stupid ideas his family members cooked up, was even going to participate in this stupid cricket match his mother and Amma had dumped upon them.

Inwardly, though, he felt restless, irritated and a myriad of other emotions he was unable to place. All because of his stupid, stupid, wife. It all started since the night before yesterday. If she hadn't all of a sudden started her theory on first love, hadn't mentioned a certain someone's name- her ex, Subbu's name- he would have been going about his days like always, bliss fully ignorant. He wouldn't have started wondering what Subbu meant to her, how important and vital Ruhi was in Ishita's life, and most of all if he-Raman- played any part in her life at all. 

When he had asked her that day in his office if she was happy with their marriage and she had after another long speech said she was, indeed, happy- the strong sense of relief that had coursed through his mind and body was something he could not ignore as much as he tried. She had said Subbu was out of her system and Ruhi was the love of her life. What about him, though? Who was he to her? At that moment he had even felt jealousy towards his own daughter.

The depth of Ishita's feelings towards Ruhi hadn't been a shock to him. He knew how important Ruhi was to his wife, that's why she married him in the first place. Still, it had been a rude awakening call to know that Ruhi was all that mattered. That he might not even have a corner of her heart.

It bothered him even more why did he even wanted a place in her heart. Why? Could it be because she had already made a place in his?

It started off like that, with the mention of his wife's blasted ex, that he began to ponder about her feelings for him and in the process, his for her.

---------

Chapter One

Edited by Oishi_sonu - 04 August 2014 at 5:07am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970rashmiaroraspnksmadhubansen1pallak1996Rusirapoorna3666IloveishraDivAn_IshRaSarru1994deepjinsham24sangeethbalanauka87Neha07Josuprakasaf_ZGHIPKKND_Pyaarmischiefyhmmylifealu5123swathinRam-an-tic.MoishifajoomunDhwaniiamVENBAv_ani_patelwhitelilydreamy-saAd_Mumbai_GirlappussbaublesVsoujanyadhaakshu-Siaa-ran2012JniISHRA83momb24rutu83exploringmyselfRozy77-Amri-_Dipsi_avni_19RisingAshchathuAamina2013mnr123Javeria3991--Sia--Bruce_Lalways_a_TV_fan-Garima-paru_roxJUHI.HIABBY92-Srkfan4ever-Hayaa.mBul3beebutterflyFieryLionessPrincessNancyNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moving On - An IshRa SS, Chapter One updated pg 7" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asha122

Asha122

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Awesome... Awaiting for next part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oishi_S

prosevelvet

prosevelvet

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
That's a really good start

Oishi_S

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Brilliant start
Pls cont soon

Oishi_S

-Srkfan4ever-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srkfan4ever-

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Lovely start Oishi. :)
Waiting for the first part.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy-saOishi_S

Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Goldie

Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
That is so intOresting! Looking forward to actual story Smile
raman is scissored between n fighting with subu and ruhi LOL for ishu's attention

Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 31 July 2014 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy-saOishi_SNikki_Titli

mnr123

IF-Dazzler

mnr123

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Gud start dear plz write more n pm me Smile

Oishi_S

JniISHRA83

Goldie