Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

yeah my maiyya's shows have beautiful dialoguesβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜† another one i loved was uss pal mujhe aisa laga tha ke meri zindagi ruk gayi hai, baad mein ehsaas hua, ke ye zindagi ka anth nahin, sirf ek pehlu ka anth tha or something as such..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hmm... have to agree. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if only she kept her shows as beautiful as the dialogues. but she heaps every misery ,every pain on her leads.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

they finished all the good couples in the first two seasons themselves..now toh all are as you put them lallu panjusπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

correct !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i did not bother to watch it after season 2. the show lost its charm by then.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

MATH:

Ishaani and Ranveer stop for chai at some stall where Ranveer recalls their past..He asks her if he needs a lift home which she refuses saying her fiance will drop her.. Ranveer's shocked needless to say and in walks chirag Ishaani goes off with Chirag whilst Ranveer is left baffled.. Chirag comes over to boast about how he made a cock and bull story up and Ishaani believed it.. Basically what he said was that Ranveer sent the girl after him after getting him drunk, and the girl threw herself over himπŸ€” (i'm never going to get how dumb they're going to make ishaani before they realize they're doing waaayyy to much damage and stop..she actually saw Chirag making out with Shanaila herself  yet she's dumb enough to believe the girl was forcing herself on him and he's innocentπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) Chirag comes to Ishaani's house and asks her mother and dadi to fix their wedding date. Falguni is shocked to know that ishaani took him back.. Ishaani distributes sweets in office saying her wedding has been fixed and ranveer gets all shad (I feel so soo sorry for him he should honestly just let her be. how can you make someone who's choosing to be blind see the truthπŸ˜•πŸ˜• he did his part which was exposing chirag in front of her, if she's still dumb enough to fall for everything Chirag says, then he should stop bothering.. move on in life with someone else, someone who has brains, which is something ishaani badly badly lacksπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but even if he does, i doubt he'll ever stop loving ishaani, in which case, wife will keep complaining that ishaani means more to him then she does until one day when she cant take it anymore; then she'll shoot him😈🀣🀣 yeah im missing KZK😳🀣🀣)

sheesh !! maiyya get your lead girl a brain transplant or something. you could send maiyya that medical miracles video for inspiration Twinnie.🀣🀣🀣
these days most ppl like their leads to have a backbone & some brains. 
accept may be trp aunties who want girls to be doormats.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

here are my predictions for MATH and since this show is as cliched as an Ekta show can be, im sure one of these will be rightπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

1) For one reason or the other, chirag will back out at the last minute during the wedding when Ranveer will step in.. Ishaani will end up thinking Ranveer forced Chirag to change his mind and will marry him to avenge him.. (this to me seems most likely, boring as hell, but very likely)
2) Chirag and Ishaani will marry after which his true colours will come out in front of her.. (I want this oneπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† it'll be so much phun to see Ishaani in pain after the crap she put ranveer through but it seems unlikelyπŸ€“)
3) Chirag will have a change of heart and ishaani chirag will live happily ever after and ranveer will get another girl.. (again unlikely, the whole show is on ranveer's never ending love for ishaani, won't be never ending if he falls for someone else so..) 
first seems most likely..KKB too has the same track going on right now so..

hmmm... interesting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
as you are the DS & maiyya exshpert you know better.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

The track will now revolve around Ankita (Ankita Lokhande) and Naren (Karan Mehra) who will finally get married again and after the wedding a huge chandelier will fall on Archana and she will die. Soon there will be a sequence where Archan and Manav's soul will unite again and they will be seen very happy. This time Manav's character will be played by Sushant Singh Rajput for the last time. The entire cast and crew will say good bye to the show with a small cake cutting  ceremony on the set and wished each other all the best for their future endeavours.

Not trying to be mean, but at red just made me laugh for some odd reason🀣🀣🀣 but then again it does make sense, she's a 90 something grandma and manav is a 90+ grandpa, her legs obviously aren't fast enough to get out of the way nor are his fast enough to save her🀣🀣🀣 

🀣🀣🀣 great timing huh ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
chandelier bhi mahurat dekhkar gira na?? AFTER THE WEDDING!!!
🀣🀣🀣
God we are so mean!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

waise i watched JR too, her mother sent kesar along with them to HM to stop them from well..πŸ€”πŸ€”

its such an awkward and cheap track🀒🀒🀒 i remember this was there in the movie too, was hoping they won't bother showing it but clearly notπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

yeah, i remember. why show it on TV?? disgusting.
.SA. thumbnail
@ the KANK troll.
i have'nt seen such thorough kachra of the movie before.🀣🀣🀣
i hated that movie  even though it had SRK. what in the world was KJo thinking when he made that one??🀒🀒
.SA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Perk.

ya beautiful line...waise this serial has many lines like this...i watched both t epis n really gud linesπŸ˜ƒ

btw shubu evn i like coming here wevever i can!:)

keep dropping in a msg now n again . πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š that's what Twinnie,  & i do . even Aasthu drops in occasionally. . these days we are rarely together online.😊😊
.SA. thumbnail

relaxing yes dear but results are nt out yet,,,n beech mein i fell sick too so ya holidays r goin ok...πŸ˜†

yikes!!! it sucks coming home n falling ill.but then mom is around to look after you. hostel mein you hv to manage on your own.
how are you now??
.SA. thumbnail

whch movie is it inspired from ??????

jamai raja, Niki. anil kapoor , madhuri dixit starer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hema malini played madhuri's mom in that one.