Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#44-main tenu samjhawaan ki, na tere bin lagda jee... - Page 104

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .SA.

TP update - 
Rocking episode.👍🏼

rhea the devil calls Girish to a cafe on pretext of meeting her friends. she gets a huge card , a bouquet & hold your breath a ring 😲😲 to propose him. (how presumptuous of her !!!😲😲 she will propose & he will accept??🤪)
Pakhi somehow convinces Veer that they need to check rhea's where abouts & who she is with ( Veer refuses to believe his beti can fall for a married man with kids.🥱🥱 brilliant acting by rhea to convince him , that Pakhi just wants to create trouble for her.🥱🥱)
they check rhea's cell's location on GPS & arrive @ the cafe. ( with Veer complaining all the way how Pakhi is wrong & they are wasting their time etc, etc. Pakhi very patiently saying ,she wants to be wrong too , but they need to do this.)
they miss rhea on the first pass thru the cafe. with Veer going on with I told you so.😆😆
Pakhi asks him to call rhea n ask where is she & when is she coming home.
when Veer calls up he recognizes the music being played in the BG as the same that is playing in the cafe. they again enter it n confront rhea. Veer asks about the ladka😆😆 &  Pakhi reads the name written on envelope ,both are shell shocked to find Girish there. 

Veer holds Girish's collar & goes how could you meri beti hai woh , blah, blah, blah...

then rhea blurts out girish is not aware of anything, pushes veer away . then  tells girish she loves him very much n his wife does not care about him at all. she will keep him happy.
Veer holds her hand & tries to take her away but she explodes & reveals all , how she hates him , will never forgive him, she agreed to stay with him just so she could be near girish etc ,etc.

then tries to cut a deal with Veer saying you want ayaan's custody ,right?? i will help you in court with it , you help me get girish. ( right infront of girish , like he is some thing & not a real person🤢🤢)
Veer finally loses his patience & gives her one tight slap.  the chudail duo of anuja-lavanya follow Pakhi n Veer with their lawyer in tow , who films  the incident on his cell.🤢🤢
the CD congratulate each other that custody is as good as theirs now. with chudail senior going how brilliant she is , how she fanned the flame that is going to burn Pakhi now .
lavanya wants to see the married man * jiske liye rhea itni mari jaa rahi hai,*
Veer pulls girish in the frame & rants is par sirf lavanya aur uske bachchon ka haaq hai aur kiska nahi. he tells rhea to get lost & that he does not care anymore about her.
standing near the door CD are speechless looking @ girish. 🤣🤣🤣
lavanya is all maa aapne rhea se poochha kyon nahi ke wo kis se pyaar karti hai.😆😆
rhea leaves the cafe pushing the CD aside n they follow her home.  they throw out rhea's luggage & try to throw out rhea too. who gives them back as good as she gets.
🤣🤣🤣

oh wow so all secrets came pouring out in this episode😲😲😲 and even more then veer paakhi finding out, what a tight slap on lavanya and anuja's face🤣🤣🤣 and its a shame that girish doesn't just leave lavanya, she's such a bitch🥱🥱🥱 no i don't think he should be with rhea, but he shouldn't be with lavanya either IMO..lets see what veer paakhi girish have planned for rhea..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

watched ADHY . liked it. the first episode at least did not have the typical maiyyaish Vibe.😆😆😆

arre nahin all her shows are like this😆😆 the running parallels between her characters, the foreshadowing through her dialogues etc etc.😆😆 but yes, its away from the saas bahu drama for now, but don't think its for long, her MIL seems like a typical mother who cant see beyond her son so😆😆
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

loved this line from ADHY -

* Life ko predict karne ki koshish karo , toh life bura mann jaati hai*👏👏👏

yeah my maiyya's shows have beautiful dialogues❤️❤️😆 another one i loved was uss pal mujhe aisa laga tha ke meri zindagi ruk gayi hai, baad mein ehsaas hua, ke ye zindagi ka anth nahin, sirf ek pehlu ka anth tha or something as such..👏👏👏

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/22080-star-plus-scraps-nach-baliye-this-year.htm

wise decision. 😆😆
they bring in any lallu-panju for it , audience does not give 2 hoots for it.🤣🤣

they finished all the good couples in the first two seasons themselves..now toh all are as you put them lallu panjus😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
yep they're very similar looking😊 i also looked the same as my mum when i was a baby😊 now toh no😆 but then😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
MATH:
Ishaani and Ranveer stop for chai at some stall where Ranveer recalls their past..He asks her if he needs a lift home which she refuses saying her fiance will drop her.. Ranveer's shocked needless to say and in walks chirag Ishaani goes off with Chirag whilst Ranveer is left baffled.. Chirag comes over to boast about how he made a cock and bull story up and Ishaani believed it.. Basically what he said was that Ranveer sent the girl after him after getting him drunk, and the girl threw herself over him🤔 (i'm never going to get how dumb they're going to make ishaani before they realize they're doing waaayyy to much damage and stop..she actually saw Chirag making out with Shanaila herself  yet she's dumb enough to believe the girl was forcing herself on him and he's innocent🥱🥱🥱) Chirag comes to Ishaani's house and asks her mother and dadi to fix their wedding date. Falguni is shocked to know that ishaani took him back.. Ishaani distributes sweets in office saying her wedding has been fixed and ranveer gets all shad (I feel so soo sorry for him he should honestly just let her be. how can you make someone who's choosing to be blind see the truth😕😕 he did his part which was exposing chirag in front of her, if she's still dumb enough to fall for everything Chirag says, then he should stop bothering.. move on in life with someone else, someone who has brains, which is something ishaani badly badly lacks😛😆😆 but even if he does, i doubt he'll ever stop loving ishaani, in which case, wife will keep complaining that ishaani means more to him then she does until one day when she cant take it anymore; then she'll shoot him😈🤣🤣 yeah im missing KZK😳🤣🤣)
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
here are my predictions for MATH and since this show is as cliched as an Ekta show can be, im sure one of these will be right😛😆
1) For one reason or the other, chirag will back out at the last minute during the wedding when Ranveer will step in.. Ishaani will end up thinking Ranveer forced Chirag to change his mind and will marry him to avenge him.. (this to me seems most likely, boring as hell, but very likely)
2) Chirag and Ishaani will marry after which his true colours will come out in front of her.. (I want this one😈😆 it'll be so much phun to see Ishaani in pain after the crap she put ranveer through but it seems unlikely🤓)
3) Chirag will have a change of heart and ishaani chirag will live happily ever after and ranveer will get another girl.. (again unlikely, the whole show is on ranveer's never ending love for ishaani, won't be never ending if he falls for someone else so..) 
first seems most likely..KKB too has the same track going on right now so..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: followfoodie

Here is the news from the link -

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi: Smriti Khanna in a love triangle in the TV show

Noida girl Smriti Khanna who was seen in the show It's Complicated, will soon be joining the cast of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. 

She will be playing the role of a rich girl, who eventually falls in love with Shakti Arora's character. Smriti tells us, "As of now, I have been told is that my character's name is Hritika. I will be playing daughter to this diamond merchant Mr Zaveri, whose character has been recently introduced to the story. It will be shown that I have come back to India after finishing my studies in the US. However, I won't be a spoilt brat, but a very positive character instead. Subsequently, there will be a love triangle between Hritika, Ranveer (Shakti) and Ishaani (Radhika Madan)."

wow i abhi abhi said he deserves someone better and ta-da😆😆😆 this seems to be going the KZK route like i predicted when i started watching it long back🤔🤔 ranveer and hritika and ishaani chirag.. like it was bajaj+prerna and anurag+komo/aparna/sam🤔🤣🤣as idiotic as ishaani is, her and ranveer are cute together, disappointed..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
The track will now revolve around Ankita (Ankita Lokhande) and Naren (Karan Mehra) who will finally get married again and after the wedding a huge chandelier will fall on Archana and she will die. Soon there will be a sequence where Archan and Manav's soul will unite again and they will be seen very happy. This time Manav's character will be played by Sushant Singh Rajput for the last time. The entire cast and crew will say good bye to the show with a small cake cutting  ceremony on the set and wished each other all the best for their future endeavours.
Not trying to be mean, but at red just made me laugh for some odd reason🤣🤣🤣 but then again it does make sense, she's a 90 something grandma and manav is a 90+ grandpa, her legs obviously aren't fast enough to get out of the way nor are his fast enough to save her🤣🤣🤣 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
waise i watched JR too, her mother sent kesar along with them to HM to stop them from well..🤔🤔
its such an awkward and cheap track🤢🤢🤢 i remember this was there in the movie too, was hoping they won't bother showing it but clearly not🥱🥱🥱