Originally posted by: nneeiill

u can give us idea as how to tell the same thing in a new way...😆
what new stuffs we can include etc??

shall i go and search the bday thread of princess and dolls ????🤔
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Geeshu

I feel like crying. I want to make lots of GIFs n siggies, but I don't have time to spend on PS, because of my assignments ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

dont be sad all the best geesh ! ðŸ¤—
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geeshudaaa😭😭😭
mat ro...
I miss you so much as I suck at PS 
I cannot do things with perfection😭
Neilu is all alone with creations...😭

LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@arti : checked that thread . .you know i am not surprized reading the comments of two members there coz they are the most prejudiced and conservative ppl i ever came across . .i remember one of them instead of criticizing a rapist tends to criticize the dressing sense of victim . .and the other one had very blatantly made a comment that IPS is not a service for women . . .i liked how they are receiving perfect replies from other members . . .so yaar pls dont bother yourself with their comments . . . . . .i am so glad that i am not surrounded with such ppl . .even the oldest person of my social circle has more liberal and practical thoughts . .
LoLali thumbnail
Geeshu chup ho jaa . . .piu you dont worry about updates and replies . .abhi budday thread per focus kar . . .i know neilu and you would come up with a wonderful thred . .aur new ideas kya doo last one wale mei toh you guyz did everything so mashaallah ki ab kuch naya karne ko bacha hi nahi. .that ws the best so far . .
LoLali thumbnail
I am feeling so frustrated . . .neil ne bhi kya lataka kar rakha hai . . .itne dino se no zak scene . . .aisa lag raha hai jaise currently woh koi show kar hi nahi raha . . .stupid dabba ek track ke bich mei dusara track daal diya . .bheendhani ko 3rd memo daan mei dedo aur zak ka kalyan karo.
Transference thumbnail
testing😆😆😆
@pinky muahhh ðŸ˜›thats what I was saying to neilu ki itna kuch kar diya pichle saal ab naya kya karein lol😆

LoLali thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

testing😆😆😆

@pinky muahhh ðŸ˜›thats what I was saying to neilu ki itna kuch kar diya pichle saal ab naya kya karein lol😆

Haye kitna lubbly hai yeh . .jhil mil jhil mil. . .and yes yaar pichle baar jaisa hi kar do.
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoLali

Haye kitna lubbly hai yeh . .jhil mil jhil mil. . .and yes yaar pichle baar jaisa hi kar do.

BANDA YEH BINDAAS HAI BANDA YEH BINDAAS HAI😆
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa pinki and since one week i m not following tht senseless show i  feel a kind of tranquility in my life😆 though i miss neil but somewhere it feel so nice to skip tht torture horrendous show horrendous forum ! ðŸ˜•
poore tv mein   neil ko yahi show mile tha karne ko ! ðŸ˜­