Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SZBR

Shantonu touched Paro after shooting her - he collected so much of the blood in his hands - not from the floor - there was not a single hand print of his. Rather he touched her (watch Red Dragon of Hollywood) to cause her the maximum pain and to violate her sanctity. Now imagine how much pain she suffered even before her death - still I am rejoicing by saying Sanaya is looking good? Because, I am a fanatic, not a fan (shame on me). I knew - I was brainless, now I know I don't have a heart either. In less than half an hour I brutally executed a loving mother and now indulging into western looks because I think that's how India will change. What a Paro out of half a billion village Paros can do? Kill her.

Read: I (Sanaya Fanatic) killed Paro (and now killing Sanaya's career)

very sensible post. 👏 will be submit my reply soon.
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing. she looks really cute and stylish
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: malavika6

thanks 4 sharing. she looks really cute and stylish

Yes Malvika ! this look is adorable. 😊
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it weird I prefer Sanaya as Paro to Myrah? Sanaya can own any style, but the bangs and clothes just don't really suit her. Plus, if she's going to be with Rudra, who is very much Indian in style and attitude, then they don't match at all. Paro was the perfect match for Rudra and yes, I'm very biased towards Paro. I'll never ever get over her death.
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is soo cute loving her smile that Wat make her so adorable love you sanny..
ThankQ Jo for the pic
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: squivi

Is it weird I prefer Sanaya as Paro to Myrah? Sanaya can own any style, but the bangs and clothes just don't really suit her. Plus, if she's going to be with Rudra, who is very much Indian in style and attitude, then they don't match at all. Paro was the perfect match for Rudra and yes, I'm very biased towards Paro. I'll never ever get over her death.

Paro was unique...no one can replace her place in this show or our hearts n this is the fact.

Myrah is totally opposite to her... If,they will show her wid Rudra then they will definitely show some changes in her personality too... after all,Love can change everything.

Guinea thumbnail
I love the first picture ...it seems like the lady made sanaya wear a saree over her shorts 😆😆
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

I love the first picture ...it seems like the lady made sanaya wear a saree over her shorts 😆😆

Yaa ! I loved her expression to see, Myrah/Sanaya's shorts. 😆
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She looks very cute a bit chinese too hehe
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

She looks very cute a bit chinese too hehe

I think,due to hair style,she is looking like Chinese.😆