Beintehaa

ZaYa SS: Happiness! (New Part-4 Page 5 4/8/14)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Holla! So how are you all after today's episode? No need to answer to that. I am so glad that I didn't see today's episode because if I did- uhh... Well I am back with another one. This is a light hearted and sweet one. I guess. At least I tried to make it. So here you go with the first part hope you all like it! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:00pm
Barkat Villa
Narrators POV

Zain was back from office. He went upstairs and saw his wife arranging clothes in the cupboard.

"Hi!" He said as he kissed her cheek and trapped her in his arms.

"Hey, when did you come?" She said as she turned around in his arms. And pecked on his lips.

"When you were arranging your clothes, I was waiting for you downstairs. Mom said that you were there just before I came but then came back to the room" He said looking at her "What happened?".

"Nothing, I have a good news!" Aaliya said excitedly. "I am pregnant!" Zain's mouth flew open. "Wait, aren't you happy?"

Before she knew Zain had wrapped her in a tight hug and said "Thank you so much Aaliya! I love you so so much!". She reciprocated the hug and said "I love you too" a little shocked by Zain's 'excited' reaction.

"God! I am going to be a dad!" He said.

"And me a mom. Can you imagine?" She said shocked.

"When did you find out?" He said wrapping his arms around her, again.

"Today just before you came that's why I hurried into our room. I was missing so I grew suspicious and finally found out I AM PREGNANT!" She said as she hugged him again even tighter.

"I am so happy for both of you!" Osman and Surraiya came into the room smiling.

"Wait, we you both overhearing us?" Zain said his hand still around Aaliya, but both didn't seem to notice it.

"If you scream and shout, its not hard to hear it. But... I am glad" Surraiya said hugging both Zain and Aaliya.

"Why am I left out?" Osman said as he joined the hug. Just then Aayat and Rizwan came running into the room.

"Appi! Jeaju! I am pregnant too!" Aayat said as she ran into Aaliya's arms. Zain hugged Rizwan.

"This calls for celebration. Both my daughters are going to be mothers. And these good for nothing sons of mine fathers, heavens!" Osman said as everyone burst out into laughter.

"Mithai!" Chand bibi said as she entered the room. Zain feeded Aaliya while Rizwan fed Aayat. Osman and Surraiya were looking at them and then looked at each other and smiled.

"So Rizwan and Zain, you have to take care of these two girls of mine" Surraiya said as he kept on arm and Zain and other around Rizwan.

"And you would have to go through all of it" Osman mumbled under his breath.

"What did you just say?" Surraiya asked suspiciously.

"Zain when you were in her stomach, you don't how much cravings and mood swings she had. You need to be careful" Osman said as everyone giggled.

"No Maamu, we deserve all this. At least you men dont have to carry a kid in your stomach for 9 months. So you two better take care of me and my sister. What say Maami?" Aaliya said as she stood beside Surraiya.

"You are right Aaliya" Aaliya smirked seeing Zain smirk too.

"Okay everyone let the couple rest and all of us too. Meet tomorrow at break fast. Good night!" Osman said as he led everyone out of the room.

"So wife of mine, I told you it will work" Zain said smirking as he pulled her own the bed.

"What will work?" Aaliya said curious.

"The thing we had been doing" Zain said as he winked.

"Zain!" She said as she whacked his arm.

"Come here!" He said as he tightly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you so so much!" He said.

"I love you too, more than you can imagine!" She said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ
Since i have another account made for PM's, please buddy 'harshadfan_pm' if you wish to receive them. There is a problem occurring in sending links as my other account is a newbie and newbies are not allowed to send links. So if you wish to receive a link, PM this account i.e. 'harshadcrazyfan'. Without links PM's will be sent by that account only and it will be mentioned too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So how is it people? It took me long to write this honestly.
After such episodes i think this is distressing you know.
Leave your comments and likes for sure.
And do read the A/N carefully. Its really important.
Thanks a lot and take care.
PM's in a while.

Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Hello shelloo!
Such a cutie pie update hehe
pata nahin show mein kab dekhne ko milega..
You are a saviour..
I was craving for zaya scenes and you're here with your cutie sweety SS!
Do pm me  dearie!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now its going to be an overdrive of oestrogen and progesterone in Barkat villa...really cute update and  astreak of positivity amidst all the negativity and gloominess in the Forum.Loved it and am really waiting for the 'kind' of cravings that Aaliya is going to have and Zain's reaction 2 them ☺️👏good job...update soon..loved all your previous works too...😊
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thts so cute continue soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm
Loved it
Very sweet and cute
Continue soon
A.K_LoveHrithik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was beautiful! Continue to make one shots like this x
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely start...
I haven't seen he episode either yet but saw suraiyyas new look on Facebook and man she has a messed up face...can't wait for Zain reaction when he sees it...
And lovely start to this as..definitely needed...and made my day..thank you
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that ws so cute and lovely update!!!!!!
beautifully written..
loved it❤️
ty so much for d pm...
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was so cute