Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wild-wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

She will come back toh!! In form of Myrah!

What crap!! Here I was nurtuing that hope that maybe somehow they will bring her back, mayb Myrah will be Paro after all. But today CVs themselves killed their one chance of bringing Paro back by cremating her...No way she will come back now.
RR is over for me now. New story from tomorrow.

yup. True that.
It's about time the cvs search a new title for the show. No RR without Parud.
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me not watching today's episode, so will stay at peace and watch Myrah and Rudra's new story unfold without sadness..Paro's life was short but filled with adventure, emotions, love, motherhood, a moralistic lady who touched the heart of all who she met. A life well lived, quality over mediocre longevity sounds good to me, so her end should be a celebration of her life not a mourning!
fabulous thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree...made a similar post.

The actors are not going anywhere so why the rush?

Atleast wait till the end of the week for everyone to properly say goodbye to Paro.  Extend the pregnancy track and have a year's leap where the two are raising their child and then maybe kill her if you really have to, which I totally don't understand but hey, who understands the CVs.

I felt like I was on a rollercoaster since yesterday.  Everything was just bang bang bang and then done.  I mean in two days, they showed Paro pregnant, Shatabdi pregnant.  Paro having her baby.  Shatabdi having her baby.  Paro being killed and Rudra coming to save her and too late.  Rudra raising their child and he is now 7 years old. Whew!!!

I felt the scene where Shantanu is chasing Paro was even longer than all the other scenes combined.  I would have liked to have seen how Maithli grieved for Paro and Mala as well.  They never showed the ladies except that one time when mala brought food and Maithli came to say she cannot calm Dhruv.  She had a few tears but did not look like she was grieving.  Ive seen her grieve more when she found out Paro was leaving Rudra because of the promise she made to Bholenaath and same with Mala.  She grieved more when Rudra was drunk and was saying all those things to her.

How come they did not show their deaths...I mean seriously!!  I never expected this.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly! they can't even start or promote a new track properly- all of this in VAIN. 

effing butter heads! 
fabulous thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana1965

To hell with u CVs

Agree...Don't think they care about our views anyway...even though they killed Paro which I did not like but they could have atleast extended Dhruv's childhood where Maithli is shown taking care of him and telling him stories about his mom and everyone associating some of Dhruv's actions to how Paro was and so on.  They showed the Imli part but that was too short and cut off when Mohini called Maithli and she smiled and walked away...a little tears would have been nice and maybe her talking to Paro saying your child is just like you or something of that sort would have nice...I feel we could have done a much better job than the shoddy job that the CVs did.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

This is CV's you are talking about remember. They kind of fast track everything especially of late. Quick SR, quick pregnancy and now quick death and grieving. No wonder the famous TRP's are so elusive. We can scream, we can shout as much as we want but at the end of the day CV's will do what the hell they want to. So mad at them right now. 😡

Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have lost faith in the RR CVs...if they could not make the show a success with such popular jodi as PaRud and wonderful character such as Paro, how can they hope for anything better with new character Myra who will be totally out place in that rustic Rajastan setting😕
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly!! There was not a single tear from any family member when the pyre was lit!! Us fans were more grieved !! It's seriously going against Rudra's character. From now on I have no expectations whatsoever. 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

She will come back toh!! In form of Myrah!

What crap!! Here I was nurtuing that hope that maybe somehow they will bring her back, mayb Myrah will be Paro after all. But today CVs themselves killed their one chance of bringing Paro back by cremating her...No way she will come back now.
RR is over for me now. New story from tomorrow.

Yes she will come back as Myrah not Paro so that wouldn't be HIS PARO.
Ramv31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree cvs don't care at all and to top this out they tweet in twitter about #suchislife even before paro is dead they share myrah pics..what the hell..do this but make sure u get promos too from the channel so people watch the show on tv n rite time the ones who r trp watchers who don't have  twitter how will they know myrah n her looks..
 they say story is their baby but do they even care..I don't think so..not bothered what butchering they do with the story..why there has to be a rush now..we r not going anywhere neither r the actors..
Even sanaya said in one of the interview where shantanu is come inside to kill her she runs with the baby..reporter asked how do ur feel u r a mom now n she is like i dont feel anything we didn't get to do any elaborate scenes so no feelings..y to rush cvs..just for trps..

Hoping all this was worth it..