Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke: Written Update 30/07/14

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
The author of this post have chosen  to restrict this post to members only.

Hello Friends😊

Welcome to the written update
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 30th July 2014 Written Episode

Rachna is in the hall crying.The entire family is gathered there. Prabhu is asking what happened. Mayank and Gunjan look skeptical. Rachna is asking her parents to speak to her and apologizes to them. She says that she was going to tell the family everything tomorrow.

shayl says what she wanted to tell the family, that she has betrayed them?  she says that a mother knows her child and can tell if the child is lying by looking at their face. Shayl wants to know if they taught rachna to lie. she says that they trusrte her and she has returned their trust in this manner. Gunjan asks shayl what has happened. Bauji tells her to ask her sister where she was this late at night. Gunjan now asks Rachna, she says she knows her sister can't be wrong. Bauji tells her not to take her side. Everyone asks Rachna. KT comes there with his Dadi and says I will tell you the truth. He comes to Bauji and says I came here so that you people don't consider Rachna wrong. He apologizes for same. he says we haven't done any thing for which they  have to be ashamed. He says we were celebrating my birthday, there was a raid and we got trapped. Bauji tells him to stop and asks Rachna he want to hear from her why she went out at night with him. 

Racha confesses that she loves Kabir. and Kabir says that he loves Rachna. Bauji says that hKT has gone mad. he askes him if he knows the age difference between rachan and himself. he wonders if this as been going on since the news of the accident took place. KT triesto apologize  for breaking his trust. KT tells that he tred very hard to resist but his love for Rachna won...

dadi is telling shayl that the news must be shocking fo rthem but Kabir and Rachna love each other. she says that they all know her Nanha. Shayl says that they thought they knew him. she says that they trusted rachna alot. Rachna tries to explain that KT didn't do anything wrong. Bauji yells at her and tells her not to take KT's side.

Gunjan says that KT is a good person and that they should also respect rachna's choice. Bauji says that from now rachna won't set out foot out of the house. he sends her to her room. dadi wants to know what the problen is. bauji says that KT is following after his mother. dadi yells that he should not bring up the past. he says the truth will still remain the same.

KT shouts Mr.Garg! He closes his fist, and asks him politely that he should not bring his mom in between the matter. Bauji says that it is about our daughter, we have no relation with your family. KT says that whatever he is, he is because of himself. Shayl shouts that he has no right to speek to Bauji like this. KT says alright, he and Rachna didn't do anything wrong, and if they don't consider it its not his mistake. He takes Dadi along him. Bauji tells Rachna to go into her room and she wont step out of the house.

KT is thinking about how Shayl said that he betrayed them. he remembers how bauji brought up his mother.he throws his jacket in anger and his belongings on the floor, crying hard. He asks why you came into my life, made it beautiful and why you made me not able to live without you. Why?

Rachna is trying to call KT but his phone is in his jacket. Rachna says that KT is angry with her. Gunjan takes Rachna's cell phone and asks what this craziness is. She says I will keep the phone from now on. Shayl was also watching them. As she moves on, Gunjan closes the door; she says I did this to save you, otherwise you must have lost the phone. Why didn't you tell me? Rachna says you were in the village, and I was about to tell all tomorrow. Gunjan says there were problems in my and Mayank's love story as well. Mayank also comes there and they both promises that they are with her. Gunjan says she will bring her smile back. Rachna hugs her.

KT looks at the photos of his mother and thinks what Bauji said about his mom. He recalls what he remember of his mother in childhood and her leaving. He says that you never came back, but your name also took everything from me. I want nothing from you. He tears all the letters and the photos and burns them. Dadi comes to him, and says that she didn't let her shadow be on him; he shouldn't consider himself wrong as he will never be like her. His Dadi gets worried watching him worried. KT wipes his tears.

PRECAP: GS is telling mayank that tomorrow is charu's birthday. He should come to the party. Gunjan also wants to go to see what's really going on...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: TO ALL SILENT READERS, PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION!
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtmbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update Jen!!!
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for your WU Jene.
I am happy that Mayank and Gunjan came in Rachana's favour.

But that TB article.

I want Rabir to reunite soon
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. The drama is interesting. :)
Surish thumbnail