Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

The episode starts with Shlok telling sid that he will have to stay at agnihotri mansion after marrying jyoti because this way he can be sure that jyothi tai is happy.

Sid says that sorry but  cannot do that,I apologize for what my mother said but it does not mean that she is a bad person, I love jyoti and since i saw her and got to know her i like her, I did not know that she was from a rich family, I have no interest in your money, I am only interested in her, I am a simple guy and i say what i feel, i don't mean to insult anyone, i am able to provide a livelihood for my child and my wife, its my right, please do not take it from me

Shlok says oj then this marriage wont take place.

Astha intervenes and says that what are you saying, he has self respect too, if you were at his place, would you agree to stay at my parent;s home. Shlok gets angry and says have you lost your mind? don't forget I am your husband, I am shlok agnihotri

NA have a satisfied look on his face.

Astha says exactly i just asked you a question and you got so mad, think about Sid.

Ranuka starts to say something but Sid begs her to stay quiet. Jyothi says that she can only be happy with Sid and she has spent time with a bad person,she can now judge people, she says that like astha is to you, sid is to me.

NA says that we should listen to astha and apologize to sid and his mom about media and says we should think about our children happiness, I was just going to ask for your son's hand, he folds his hand in a bagging gesture.

Shlok holds NA hands and say don't do that if you want them married, the wedding will happen.
NA takes off his chain and put on sid, sid says thanks...SId and his mom leave. 

Sojal calls jaya and tells her about everything and invite her for wedding.

Sid falls at ranuka's feet and make her agree for wedding.

Vard is playing with kavya and kavya reminds his promise to spend whole day with her, he tells mansi and doesn't pick her call again.

Anjali is in her room getting out her jewellery and says this time I will do a lot for my daughter. NA comes and taunts her that she started preparing already.

NA says some more mean words and get out anjali's wedding dress and says give this to jyoti for wearing, so that her life can be as yours.He gives lots of money  and says finish this wedding quickly and get jyoti out of here, she said she likes that guy a lot, I don't want to see her face again.

Anjali says how can she wear this dress,its thread bared now, its been 30 years, NA angrily leaves.

Jyoti talks to sid and says she is very happy. Sid tells anaya that he will bring clothes for her first...

Shlok in his room brooding  over what happened, astha comes and try to ask him what happened, jyoti is getting married, we should prepare for her wedding.
Shlok ask her to leave him alone, astha insists, shlok is bitter, he says should i go out and dance on road to show my happiness, he tries to leave and ashlok fell on bed, both stare at each other.

Astha cajole him to forget his anger and kiss him on cheek and  shlok's mood change. he says you are very stubborn, astha say yes i am.

Precap: shlok says that I can live without you in his teasing voice. Astha says ok, We are strangers now because It doesn't matter to you if I am here or not. Both say ''done''.

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the writting update
Surish thumbnail