"Na Hrudayamlo Nidurinche Cheli"MG FF#2 nxt thrd lnk pg 147 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome parts rani has suffered alot and it affected geet a lot and maan decided to bring her out of fear and karuna's rasam was too good and maan enjoying his food made by geet and her feeding him waiting for next
awesome update...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Geet fainted hearing a news about torturing girls from Sangeeta...😲...Rano told the truth about Geet's fainting reason...Rani and Geet were friends...She was married to a rich family and was tortured by her hubby...😑😑...she was raped brutally by her hubby and thrown out of the house...😲😲...She became mad one day and was taken to a mental asylum...😭😭...Geet wanted to take Rani to her home but couldn't take as Rani died...πŸ˜’...Maan promised Geet that he would punish Rani's hubby and will kill him...😈...Karuna came to visit them......Geet came in a sari and Maaneet took blessings...πŸ‘...Geet made dinner...but she made a sweet bad but Maan helped her by exchanging it with good sweets...😎...Maaneet made each other eat dinner with Geet sitting in his lap......Maan enjoyed it...Geet came to know about Maan helping her from Maan...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...can't wait 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...pls continue soon...😊...

Part- 6

Wow lovely emotional heart winching update...te way geet ki panick wen she heard sangeths abt some girl and my maan ki fear seeing his geet and calling te whole team was lovely emotional..te way my maan ground slipped hearing abt his was lovely emotional..oh god tat rani i want kill her hubby but i know my maan will give his punishment and bechari suffering coz of tat was lovely heart winching..te way my maan holding his misty and realizing why his geet is feared of him and thought to win her was lovely touchy...i love te update so much

Part - 7

Wow lovelycute touchy touchy beautiful update..u made me feel sad due to part6 but tis part made to feel butterflies flying in my stomach..wow lovely...te way sangeetha felt happy to see her kids sleeping and wish them was lovely touchy..te way my maan took off to look after his misty and geet ki worry for late wake but sangeetha assuring her was lovely...te way geet ki shock seeing karunya and my maan and sangeetha ki worry without knowing they naughty baby geet jumping to get ready was lively cute..oh god maan babu fida seeing his geet in sari bechari he can only see her nothing else...te way geet ku sadness of sweet but my maan solved her problem was lively..maan babu hmm enjoy with ur geet in ur lap and eating her cooked food tat with her hands hmm enjoy beta...making her shiver was lovely...te way geet ki blush wen sang said my maan brought sweet and thief msk eating his misty's misty was lovely cute..but bechare my maan, uma u gave sweet ( his geet) in my maan's hand and asking him to just see without eating its too bad he he he ...i love te update so much πŸ˜‰
oh so this is the reason of geet's fear😲 rani's case was so heart wrenching πŸ˜­ more than her husband, it is her parents who should be blamed😑 ok fine what her hubby did was wrong, no sin and in my opinion he should be cut into pieces😑😑. but what her parents did was utterly wrong. come on she was their blood. how could they do this with herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
maan so upset and crying😊 have not he heard "mard toh dard nahi hota"πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
so maan planning to make his geet fall for him😊. agar vacancy hai toh i am ready 2 fall for uπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
geet's nautanki in front of karuna massi was awesome.😊😊 maan bought sweet rolls to help geet😊😊 so sweet just like those sweet rollsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
maan cherishing his mishty's sweet rolls.😊 love his mild and heart talksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
awesome update...
loved it...😊
thanks for pm...
Congrats for new thread πŸ₯³
Awesome updates 😳
I felt so bad for Rani..Poor Girl
This is the reason...geet maan se darti hai
Hope maan geet ka ye fear dur kar de uske najdik aake 😳
Maan help her...so cute 😳
That rasam was amazing..thanx to karuna πŸ˜‰
do continue soon
Precap seems interesting 😳
 Thanks for the PM
 Beautiful Updates
 Poor rani died in mental asylum,feeling bad for rani
 Geet,s past was so painful
 Maan is so loving and caring husband,loving this maan so much
 Es karuna didi ne tu maan ki balle balle ker di,es karuna didi ko jaldi ghar mat bhejna
 Precap is so teasing and dreamy,can,t wait,pls update soon
emotional touchy parts. Rani's story was heartbreaking.Geet couldn't take that loss and thats why didn't want to get married. Now Maan will help her in overcoming that.
res 
coment later dew to net prob