Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

friends, just a thought... what if Jalal recognizes her to be somebody very close to him from childhood, when he was at Kabul... and so he is stunned to see her there like that...

if they show like that , i ll be happy... hope the precap is misleading...

Nahin year, if so he would not have drawn her picture...and he kept asking himself why do I keep thinking about her!
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilarani

It hurts to see Jalal like this. Hate CVs for ruining his character and the very essence of this show. 

CVS (THROUGH JALAL)  HAVE MOCKED TRUE LOVE TODAY...
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

if he wanted somebody else for pleasure, was there shortage of women who r already in his harem, used by him???😲

New face new target you see! 
He wants variety! 
I read alot how real akbar used to care when muz was pregnant and see what they are showing us 
They are mocking emotions of a lady who is pregnant with two kids! 
This time she needs extra care and love specialy from her husband and see what they showing extra torture to her!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone imagine how much jalal has introduced the beneath of his character today? Can anyone imagine how much jalal has been nasty today for satisfying his imbalance hormon?
He hugged jo,told he only loves her but in his mind there was only his moment with another outer lady in bath tub.
He molested openly another's wife before his pregnant wife whom he once claimed his soulmate. Chee Jalal Chee. U put stigma on the name of love. Now u r beyond of forgiveness.
Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Showing jalal weak for a women eww lust on her inly want her body
ufff
his wife pregnant he gonna get life biggest happiness through jodha look what he did to her
poor girl

WHAT MORE TO SAY PREET...VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISHEARTENED...NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE WHILE WATCHING ANYJODHA AKBAR EPISODE / TRACK...TRUE LOVE WENT OUT OF THE WINDOW WITH ONE JHALAK OF ATIFA (WHO IS NOT BEAUTIFUL AT ALL...) Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaj ka epi🤢
Jalal👏

My jodha😭...i felt really bad when she saw both of dem...and dat atifa didn't even speak up when he said jodha begum🤬

Oh toh akbar ji pregnant wife ko ainvyi apne haal pe Chod kar new toy ke saath mazey lenge

Kaash yeh ek bura sapna ho god!
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

WHAT MORE TO SAY PREET...VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISHEARTENED...NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE WHILE WATCHING ANYJODHA AKBAR EPISODE / TRACK...TRUE LOVE WENT OUT OF THE WINDOW WITH ONE JHALAK OF ATIFA (WHO IS NOT BEAUTIFUL AT ALL...)

I cnt find her that attractive that people will go crazy after her one jhalak 
Chi even shenu looks better than her 
And for that matter benazir also! 
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

JAIS ---ATIFA JUST ENTERED TODAY...HOW MANY MORE DAYS FOR THE TORTURE????????...HOPE SHE IS THE ATTACKER AND ATTACKS JALAL...IT HURTS TO SAY LIKE THAT WHEN YOU HAVE ADORED YOUR AKDHA FROM THE 1ST EPISODE, BUT TODAY AFTER WATCHING THE EPISODE I REALLY FELT THAT...

Pal if i had ever problem with jodha bhashan and mahanta i must say it was much better than jalal lust. I donot how people are appericiating it. I hope they will not strech it like ben track or sujamal track.
Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasika29

They ruined everything...!

I feel every lecture Ja gave regarding his Love for Jo was a plain lie...

HIS ATTRACTION WILL COST HIM DEAR I FEEL...AND HE NEEDS TO PAY THIS TIME...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitterati

Nahin year, if so he would not have drawn her picture...and he kept asking himself why do I keep thinking about her!

i really wish, CVs give us good dhakka, and this girl turns out to be somebody close to all royals, like Jallu's cousin...

btw, if she is really a strenger, how could she enter Jallu's harem, that too hamam?