Users

Frequent Posters

shym thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

hey shyam😛

how are you dear? how was your day?

hi jen , how are you? so nice to see you.. gonna surely miss you loads..
my day was busy but fine..
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Raghu

He is outside with momentos I think of SHivani's she comes and ask what are you doing with this Sumi got rid of all this right

He tells her do you think i would let her get rid of these things.

All of them hold memories

He shows her a container and says do you remember this was from your birthday they reminscing he tells her he had a hard time finding this can't really make out what it is.

remembering her smile when she got the gift  ok it looks like some confetti a wind comes and blows it all over her face,  Raghu reaches towards her face and removes them SHivani looks at him with love in her eyes

They then share and eyelock and she removes the confetti from his face

He then reaches to his face and removes the confetti SHivani removes her hand

She tells him you can look in my eyes and see what I want

but did you forget about your family

he is confused and ask what do you mean
rekrn thumbnail
She tells him meaning that Ginny has grown up and if you look into her heart you will see what she wants she wants to me married

He says yes I will talk to ma and we will look for a groom.  Shivani says a groom has already been found he looks at her questioningly and she says even now Karan is in Ginny heart she still loves him

He ask her what are you saying after everything Karan

She says why are you thinking so much she tells him she overheard their conversation Ginny still loves him and she will be happy with him

He is still stuck on the social status says we are not in the same class after his help with SUmitra he will go

SHivani tries to get him to see that love has no social status

She says you know that he will keep her happy she will be happy with him

shym thumbnail
absurd and annoying that RaShi are still at eyelock level..
rekrn thumbnail
He says about how he has feelings for her, she tells him he was confused now his heart is clear

and he accepts that I'm your wife.

He asks her you tell me what do you want me to do

She tells him I want you to talk to Karan try to find out what his heart wants

says if ginny is there in his heart then ginny will get her love  says these people who are lucky enough to  find love are fortunate.

Ask him to listen to her and help her get ginny her love.  Tells him Ginny and Karan are friends and if this friendship turns to love it will be good.  Says God is good please help me, he says ok, she says promise me she holds out her hand and he takes it and promises.  Ends on Shivani's smiling face.

Precap:  Sumi comes calling for Mr. Clinton he doesn't have his disquise on so he grabs a towel and puts it over his head Sumi curious and tries to remove it Raghu and Shivani walk by and sees it

Ok guys did my best forgive any mistakes😊

Have a great rest of your day everyone🤗
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

First half was Sumi spl ðŸ¤¢

Second half was RaShi .,.  but Shivani is telling Raghu about Karan-Ginni marriage .. arghhh Shivani what about your love life with Raghu which has not started yet 😡😭😭

Second half was good though compare to disatrous first half

Agree with you Jyoti the CV's don't want to give the fans any nice Rashi moments and when they do it is about someone's else life.  Raghu confession will only be a few minutes don't think we will be blessed with more than that.
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: shym

rekha, so sory I missed out on this weeks LU.. :(   feel really bad, was truly busy with work and had relatives over for the holidays..very tiring.. :(

don really kno wats happenin, haven't watched any of this weeks episodes yet, story sounds boring..sory again rekha..

Shyam it's ok 😊

you haven't really missed much not watching the episodes this week they have been pretty boring and unbelievable dragging.
rekrn thumbnail

absurd and annoying that RaShi are still at eyelock level..

Agree with you Shyam but unfortunately the CV's aren't giving the fans what they want😕😡
shym thumbnail
RaShi are still married ? story doesn't make any sense.. and everything revolving around Sumitra.. there's genuinely nothing to like anymore..

have always appreciated your time and effort rekha.. have a great day..  🤗

rekrn thumbnail

RaShi are still married ? story doesn't make any sense.. and everything revolving around Sumitra.. there's genuinely nothing to like anymore..

have always appreciated your time and effort rekha.. have a great day..  🤗

Thanks Shyam🤗

Agree with you they could have given this show a nice send off but they instead are disappointing many fans.  The story looks like it is just cut and paste so to speak, no logic at all.