Rival Site:I definitely have a bond with Arhaan but not affair:Mansi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Rival Site Article 😳

Zee TV's DDBEDS is nearing its closure but before its enD Mansi , best known as Shivani, opens up on her link up with co star co-actor Arhaan Behll.

The actress who is all set to go to Delhi and Chandigarh to meet her old friends and parents respectively post her show's closure is about to reveal the truth.

"Our (Arhaan and her) on-screen chemistry has been taken too seriously," said the actor.

She further went on to add, "Last time I did clarify about the this very thing being non-sense but it seems nothing made a mark. I don't even think explaining about our relationship to people would make a difference. The only people who should have clarity on this are our parents and friends and they know us too well to believe any of this."

But what led to such conjectures? "We share our worries and happiness with each other and there definitely is a bond but that's not an affair."

Furthermore, talking about Arhaan she stated, "I am blessed to get a co-star in Arhaan on my first show. He is very talented and I've learnt a lot from him as an actor."

We hope that settles the issue once and for all.

😳

thanks jyoti for sharing.  Got to give it to rival site  👏 as they are the ones who have promoted DDBEDS than the other sites 👍🏼 Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
thank you for sharing jyoti.. :)
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

thanks jyoti for sharing.  Got to give it to rival site  👏 as they are the ones who have promoted DDBEDS than the other sites 👍🏼

Rival site editor is a well wisher of our show and knew how channel played dirty .. she always wanted good for the show and its actors .. really got to give them 👏👏
Yes, rival site, E24 and Zoom have been the ones which have promoted our show the most. So, thanks to all of them...😊
I think Arhaan is way too involved in his work to have time for affairs...😆. He is not even seen in the photographs that the actors click on sets. 

Would not mind this bond going in some other direction...😆. They both look good together and are quite similar in nature too...😊. So, they should definitely give it a thought.

Want both of them in a new show as leads. It's true that television does not repeat jodis but still...hoping for a miracle.
Thank you jyoti for the article..
Hope to see ArSi soon onscreen..Their chemistry is magical...I will miss them
Edited by shanthi510 - 9 years ago
thanks jyo 
they are the Best buddies acc to me 😉
just want to c them again in any show as leads wish this miracle happens 
Amen 😃
TFS. They do make a cute and adorable couple. I do hope they think about it. 😊