Surprise to our Kiddo...From Vanarsena..Happy birthday Sweetheart..

Posted: 9 years ago

Glitter divider

Hearts glitter gifs I met her few months back on india-forums and in a very short time we became best friends...

Hearts glitter gifsAbout her I can only say that she is a real sweetheart full of naughtiness and liveliness but still cute and adorableπŸ˜‰...spreading smiles on every thread she visits...

Hearts glitter gifs She is vanarsena's cutie pie...meerab's mr. violent lover and shlokie...and kiddo of shrenu's  AT...

Hearts glitter gifs So Any guesses who is she???????????

Hearts glitter gifs Ok  don't scratch your head ...i am gonna tell it myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hearts glitter gifs So the birthday girl is none other than our very cutest and sweetest  Ayesha...

Happy Birthday Baloons Image

Edited by jeenia123 - 9 years ago
Lets bake cake before everyone starts showing up to party

food animated GIF

Yeyyy our kiddo's cake is ready

But where is ayesha????

Jeenia:Look there she is...peeping through the door ...the stalker girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Come on ayesha...make a wish and blow the candles...

Time to cut the cake

chocolate animated GIF

And here she goesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cake animated GIF

We all know she is crazy about cakes...

Ok ok don't be so angryπŸ˜›...here is another one for uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Enjoy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Glitter divider

Look we have some special stars to rock your party...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/acb31718f572a2fde878c361d8777ab9/tumblr_mp64693IA71ryiom0o4_250.gif

https://media.tumblr.com/fa1e27599fb31750f0c479a1926612f0/tumblr_mor7915uKr1qhferao2_250.gif

Fawad: A special surprise for you Bday Girl

Ayesha

Ayesha:I am feeling so emotional
                                      day animated GIF
Food  & Drink 
        Time

chocolate animated GIF

food animated GIF

food animated GIF

food animated GIF

dessert animated GIF

ice cream animated GIF

ice cream animated GIF

Meera:Oh my God Ayesha...a bit slow my girl...

Meerab:Oh Really Ayesha????...

Ayesha:That's not a joke...I Am Serious...

Glitter divider

Glitter divider 

Jeeni

Hey Ayesha... the kido of our vanarsena...

Wish you a very happy birthday...
you are the youngest friend of mine...just less than half of my age but still we are bound through our group...
May you get great success in life and get all the happiness of the world.

Glitter divider

Niki

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend! 
Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. AYESHA
LOVE U..

Glitter divider

Meera

I heartily wish you:
A million smiles;
A hearty laughter;
An eternal joy;
And a daily dose of humour! Happy Birthday! May everything you want become a reality,
May this day be the happiest day for you my janu!

Love u

Glitter divider

Meerab

May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! 
Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and just everything your heart desires. Happy Birthday My cutie pie.

Glitter divider

Glitter divider

Glitter divider                         

Glitter divider

''A very happy birthday to you. Wish u happiness in life.''

Glitter divider

Give her wish that hope your all wishes comes true and god bless you and gift from my side

Glitter divider

Hi Ayesha,

1. hi sweetheart i am very elated to celebrate ur bday dear. i just know u for few days but u have got a noble place in my heart dear. many many happy returns of the day dear. may god bless ur life with happiness and love. as a frnd i like u very much dear. i know u r a sweet person. and its ur bday he na sooo where is ur treat for us. hmmm i am waiting for thattπŸ€— 
and ur bday gift
what can i gift uuu yellow rose, choclate, teddy bear and my loveee
let me explain u yellow roses symbolize true good friendship u r a goood and true frnd of me he na sooo yellow roses for my frnd
and choclate symbolizes joy, happiness so i want ur life to be fulfill with joy and happiness. and another reason for gifting choclate is for subah arambah we need to have choclate soo in ur life its a good start so have choclates.
teddybear it symbol peace dont think of real bear just think of teddybear ok dear sooo  i want ur life to be fulfill with peacee.
and my love u know it is a precious thing from my sideee a very big happy birthday wishes dear from me

2.MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

so the cutie pie of our IF is celebrating her birthday. its aprecious day for all of us sweety. plz accept my bigggπŸ€— and very very deeppp muahhh!
so ayesha where is the treat
and dear may god bless u with all the happinesss and love
may happiness fulfill ur life
today is a gift of god thats why we called it "present" so enjoy each an every gift from the god. Dont give up ur hope god will be with u forever and he will show u the right path whenever u neeed

OKAY OKAY I understand its not a time to advice lets do party timeeeπŸ₯³

come on everybody lets sing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AYESHA 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
MAY GOD BLESS U TOOO
MAY GOD BLESS U TOOO
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TOOO UUU
love u honeyyy
⭐️⭐️⭐️

muaahhh!

with lots of love,
aishuuuπŸ€—

Glitter divider     

WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYESHA!!!!
I DONT KNOW U BUT WILL GIVE U MY BESTEST WISH!!!
HOPE U HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE !!!
MAY U GET ALL HAPPINESS THAT U DESERVE!!!
AND IF U NEED A FRIEND ANYTIME U CAN TALK WITH ME ILL BE THEIR!!!
❀️❀️
❀️❀️
❀️

Glitter divider

Hi Ayesha!( DodoπŸ˜›),
                         HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are like the first person I became friends with the very first time I met... Umm... Spoke... You are just amazing and I mean it... Keep smiling kiddo. No matter what happens in life, I know you are strong enough to handle it. May you reach the heights in life, and when you touch the sky, don't forget the earth... I want you to be happy till this world starts spinning east to west... 

With love, 
Natty aka... Nutcase?

⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                            Glitter divider

Millions of Greetings;
                                                                   Thousands of Colours;
                                                                    Hundreds of Wishes;
                                                                    Hundreds of Cakes;
                                                                   And lots of Smiles;
                                          Thats what I ask God to give you through out your life!
                                                                      Happy Birthday!

With regards
                                                                                  Hiya

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Glitter divider

Happy Birthday Ayesha! Wish you all the best!πŸ˜‰

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Glitter divider

Dearest kiddo, 

Many many happy returns of the day. Wow your big day is here πŸ˜ƒ I am feeling more excited for your birthday than I do on mine..lol πŸ˜† May be it has something to do with the fact that I have been waiting for this day since I first got to know your date of birth. Remember we were chatting in Shrenu's AT and when you told us about you date of birth, I said you share birthday with harry potter and J.K. Rowling. So there's no chance I can forget you birthday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Well kiddo I wish you the best birthday ever and the most wonderful year ahead. You are one of the cutest, sweetest and most adorable friends I have had the fortune of becoming friends with. You are the nicest person I know with a very good heart. I am so glad to have met you and become your friend. You are gem of a person! May Allah always pour His love and warmth on you and fill your life with countless happiness and greater success. Wishing you many more years to come with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Always remain the same. Bless you.

Love you loads...mwahh!! πŸ€—

Glitter divider

So its 31st July...πŸ˜ƒI have been on the forum since start of the show but not active,you may have been too...stalkerπŸ˜‰But I m extremely lucky to have got some very cute sweet and lovely friends...Like yOu...Someone who is as mad as meπŸ˜ƒI still remember the day we started competing for 1st places...Honestly I miss those days😳even when you joined the AT and our whole Kiddo-Suresh uncle-Mum drama I miss it sooo sooo much...Now Suresh uncle is no moreπŸ˜†and Your dad,Both ex and Present dont visit me anymoreand I m soo lonelyy😭🀣That  was Your Mum talking...hope you remember how much muma loves kiddoπŸ˜‰

and I also miss your emos..the At was something different and hilariously enjoyable thenπŸ˜› I m sounding like I am giving you some farewell🀣 Honestly I am realy bad at writing messages..πŸ€”

So Happy birthday Ayeshooo! May God's Mercy be always by your side..I love youπŸ€—enjoy your day and tell us what was specialπŸ˜ƒ

Glitter divider

Happy Happy Birthday Ayesha!

How were your fifteen long years here? πŸ˜†
And today as you cross the threshold from being a kid to the transition stage between a girl and a woman I wish you all the happiness and ease in the world. Happiness because someone like you deserves to be happy and ease because no one in this world is spared from pain. 
And today try to remember your mother when you were taking your first step; today she will see you taking another first step but this time not towards her but towards the independent life you are to live ahead of you. Remember as you go through this transition she will be there for you as she always had been. Remember not to hurt her...ever!
And remember never to hurt you e-mother as well, of course i am talking about meπŸ˜†
These few years are the most memorable years of one's life so fill it with all the decent memories you want to live with rest of your life. Make friends who are worth being your friend, love people around you and never forget to love yourself. You are one precious gift from Allah.
And i guess that is enough for the Naseehaten here...πŸ˜†
Stay happy stay blessed... and make your life what you want to see it not how world wants to see it!
May Allah shower His countless blessings and mercies upon my baby!
Lots Of Love!

Suri.

And I have never been any good at this per card tu wo hi acha hota hai jo khud banaya jaye!πŸ˜‰

So here...

This one is till you get to the age of 111.πŸ˜ƒ

Glitter divider

Hi Ayesha,Kiddo ,sunshine .Many more happy returns of the day.It is special day for U.I hope every wishes of urs were fulfilled by god on this special day.I wish this day brings more and more happiness to your life.so I send some sweet things for my sweetie to make her day sweetest.

Happy birth day my dear ayesha.

Glitter divider

Glitter divider

I Know what are you feeling right now my cutie pie

Happy Birthday Ayesha From Your Vanarsena

Astha sighed as she played his song on her laptop...
She slowly traced his facial features in the picture on her desktop with her hand ...

Astha:Hayeee...he is so handsome and good looking...wish i could kiss him in real...

Suddenly the sound of someone's footsteps interrupted her  thoughts...she quickly closed her laptop and jumped on her bed near by...giving the visitor perfect impression that she is sleeping...

He was avdhoot...who came to check whether she is sleeping or still wasting her eyes in drooling over his dream man ...the great singer Shlok Agnihotri...

But when he became satisfied that she is sleeping ...he walk out again closing the door behind him...

Astha subtly opened her half eye and rotated her eyeball ...to find out if the danger is over or not...

And when she found everything is clear...she slowly stood up ...placed a row of pillows on her bed and covered it with blanket so that no one can doubt her...

She grabbed her laptop ...and crawled under the bed to peacefully drool over her handsome hunk shlok...

She filled her download folder with his new songs and wallpapers...and then she visited his facebook account to check any latest status uploads by him...

She was busy in her own world of fantasies when suddenly someone hold her ear and dragged her out from under the bed...taking her laptop in his control quickly...

She was sooo numb at the sudden attack that it really took her few seconds to digest that what just happened with her...

With avdhoot's harsh and cold tone she realized that she has been caught ...

Avdhoot:What u think of yourself ...u are very smart????...acting like you are sleeping will help you???...But astha I am your father...double smart than you...the minute i saw the small circle before your name turned green while checking my fb notifications...I guessed it that you are awake ...he said pulling her ear a bit more...

Astha was silent as if someone has taken all her power to speak...she was staring the ground wishing that her father don't take away her laptop...

But all happened opposite to  her wish...avdhoot warned her that next time if he caught her wasting time...she will not be allowed to watch TV...and  he took her laptop with him saying that she will be allowed to use it only in case of some college project...otherwise their is no need for it...

The moment avdhoot left almost big tears blurred her vision for a brief moment...

Astha:I don't know what's the problem with dad...I study at my time but whenever it comes to my laptop...he behaves as if I am having affair with someone...and i talk to him all the time...all strictness only for me...why God Why????...she muttered while throwing herself at the bed in frustration...

And again in seconds her mind flooded with images of shlok...she was crazy for him...he was the only guy...whose even single glimpse never failed to evoke a multitude of feelings inside her...

Slowly a smile played on her face and her hand reached out towards her mobile as if some treasure is hidden in that...

She opened his images saved in her mobile...to watch him without any restrictions...

Astha:Thank God...I have kept his pictures here too..otherwise...she sopped and sighed in relief...

Then she opened her notepad in her mobile...which was full of scribbles of him and his name...her messages and poems for shlok...and all this just widened her smile a bit more...

Her notepad collection was one of the symbol of her unconditional love for him...
She was tooo crazy for him that's why her college friends name her as shlok's obsessed fan...

Yes she was his obsessed fan...she thought proudly...wishing that may be one day she would get a chance to  stand in the same crowd as he is...may be she would be noted by him...

But the thought only ended bringing out a laughter...

She knew that will never gonna happen...but still like maniacs she used to pray for him everyday...

Every night her eyes close with the prayer that she could see him in her dream romancing her...

He doesn't even know that somewhere a girl exists who loves him like insane...astha thought after reading all the poems and scribbles once again...

Afterall the only way near her to reach him was fb or twitter...many a times she sent him love filled messages...but he never answered back anyone of them...

She thought that she is his fan...but her love for him is more than a fangirl...

She knew its hopeless to dream for him...all this was paining her heart ...

The thought that if she reached him one day ...then what...will he even look at her???? ...she was sure that she has no chance with him infront of those million sexy girls he dates every day...

And then some realization dawned on her...she started writing again pouring down all her feelings in words...

''I love you shlok agnihotri...I know I could never reach you but still I madly love you..not because you are handsome or rich or famous but because my heart chose you over the millions...

I am your fan for world but my love for you is like a girl loving someone from a distance...Thank you for somehow coming into my life...she smiled again while writing this...

I am bit crazy...know that my these feelings will never reach you but my heart still loves you...I  love you even if you don't know about my existence...the feeling that we belong under the same sky is enough for me''...

With these lines she stopped writing and went into the depths of thinking making the decision to herself that she will try to fall for someone who can reciprocate her feelings...can love her the same way she loves shlok...as she also wanted to be loved by someone in real...

But she also knew that her heart only wants shlok...she will not be able to love someone as truly as she loves him..and she can never have him...she has to accept the reality one day...so she thought to do it right from that time...deciding that slowly she will get rid of her  addiction for him...

With all these thoughts she went to sleep but next morning nothing seemed to change...

She was once again more mad for him ...

As soon as avdhoot left for his office...she took possession of her laptop and started searching his new interviews...

All day again she was again busy drooling over him...

Her feelings were again the same for him...

''Sorry shlok yesterday I thought to forget you...but I think this one thing is just not in my control...I can't resist you...you are my fantasy...my dream... my life...I loved you and will always keep on loving you''...

These were the words she wrote that night for him before going to sleep...without the knowledge that God has only made her for him...

Ayesha asked for OS on Eid...but I saved it for this special day...

Hope my cutie pie...my shlokie you will like this small gift of mineπŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago
**Edited**

Happy birthday ayesha...πŸ₯³
Edited by .logs - 9 years ago
So sorry ayesha for my yesterday's nautanki...We want to give a big wala surprise...now look who started your thread...ur sweet jeeni...

Ab mafi mil sakti hai kya for teasing u????? πŸ˜ƒ Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago