Why Rangrasiya failed?

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It is not the story that failed but the timeslot. It is competing against Saas Bahu serials watched by older generation.

I am pretty sure the new Rudra and Myriah is not going to salvage the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is heights of negativity...please stop posting such thing atleast for few days...all forum wasis are already sad😭Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
its gonna be worse again cos the time slot is changing to 11pm. It hs very tight competition with YHM in 11pm slot n i dunno how many regular viewers will stay up tht late in India to watch a show which hs taken a completely changed course from the main storyline ðŸ˜­! never wishd to see such a day for a show like RR!!!!
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I JUST LOVED THIS  SHOW .. RUDRA PARO WAS SO AMAZING I M REALLY HEARTBROKEN THAT THEY KILLED  PARO ... HOPE THIS NEW STORY DOES WELL .. BT STILL PARO'S CHARACTER IS NO MORE
dknala thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can we just try and give the show some time? So much negativity even before the new story unfolds.
tirchinazar thumbnail
It is not negativity. I am trying to say the obvious. We have two brilliant actors and still RR failed to get the TRPs. Put the show at 8pm or so, we will get more viewers.
It's not negativity but a fact. When RR couldn't get trps in it's peak then AB ka toh kya kehna. It's written on the walls but it's a pity that ppl can't read it.