Yes yes, the episode was cute an' all, but... 30.07.14

Posted: 9 years ago

I am seriously not going to rant too much (Because I start all my rants like this, I figured... let's just make it a thing 😆)

Ok, the episode was cute, like on roids. Ok?

I was giggly and blushy and giddy. And I fell in love with Aahil all over again.

Right. Now that we've got that out of the way...

Rehan and Tanveer freaked me out. Contract marriage contract marriage... Blah blah blah.

(Someone please tell me, has the marriage ever been referred to as "fake" by Rehan or Tanveer? I can't recall as they keep saying "contract marriage". I have heard Sanam and Aahil both call the marriage fake and loveless though...)

Oh Sanam... if only you knew.

"Main Tumse..."

But I digress.

Rehan... I guess you're swallowing your pride, right?

I so wanted you to leave but my dear Juliet, who is something of a Maniac and Shehzadi all rolled up into an Asad-Lover in No Man's Land... has pointed out to me (Very intelligently, I might add), that Rehan feels the need to stay because he thinks Aahil won't treat Sanam right, and so he wants to be there for her.

(But even Juliet is freaked out by the whole "He's my brother's wife" thing. But I won't speak for her. I know she will give us her most valued opinion)

Hmmm. I think I agree but then I also think... Rehan spent many of his initial conversations with Sanam trying to convince her that Aahil is a great person and that she shouldn't judge him too harshly.

But.

Love is blind and poor Rehan believes Aahil hates Sanam and so in his mind, he could be quite right.  

Except.

Rehan is being egged on by Tanveer. He's finding hope in her words.

I hope he isn't as blind to his mother's ways as Aahil is, but then again... I feel like he's proving me wrong already.

Rehan sweetie, don't do this to us. I am begging!

It's like he's hanging on for three months to be over so Sanam can be his wife. I wondered whether he believed Sanam loved him back and Juliet and I think that maybe he thinks that she does feel something for him.

But but but... I have to say. This whole thing with Rehan knowing what Tanveer is up to is giving me the jitters, and has been ever since I knew that he knew.

It smacks of Tanveer coercing Sanam into marrying Aahil. (Really the same thing, isn't it?)

Can someone... please please please... ask Sanam what she wants!

PLEASE.

It's like Asad forcing Zoya to SM against her will and Zoya had no f***ing say.

Kill me now if Sanam is going to divorce Aahil, and Tanveer finds some trick to get her married to Rehan.

Kill. Me. NOW.

And yes. I love Aahil, but that doesn't mean I hate Rehan so I'm happy to be on both sides. Just let either one of them disappoint me though... all hell will break loose here haha!

And finally.

A song for Sanam who is no longer the dumba** but the silent hero(ine) that everyone seems to have forgotten in this whole complication of a contract/ fake/ loveless marriage)

A Woman's Worth

I miss you Juliet!

So much!

I'm team maniac/Shehzadi lone member all this while! Now. Now I have you too!!!

Tamara.

It's adorable. So very!!! I paid a lot of money to watch... worth every cent! *every five cent ;)*

I love you both!
NICE POST
 me too love both rehaan and aahil😳😳
Tamara🤗

IN Zoya's words M.A. post.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Masha Allah! YOU said it all. Thanks for even considering me worth the mention.
And I have said this again and again - She should love the one who shows her worth, her respect, keeps her dignity intact.

Yes I am totally bonkers over Aahil this week. I will gladly almost say that I LOVE AAHIL.
BUT DUUUDE! Don't keep insulting Sanam like this, Past ok I get it, you were a different man but now you are in love, She is your wife. FFS! Stop the Aukat thing ! Do you fail to see and note - She is your Aukat now.

I really don't want a ASR here, I don't ! Please fight your battles but don't crush your wife so much that she never dare dreams of a tomorrow with you.

Rehan - I don't trust Gul Khan! But Rehan is a very promising character. I think he is here to protect or just be there for Sanam not just against Aahil but also his mother.

I think although he hopes Sanam likes him and there could be a scope to love, because according to Rehan, Aahil can't stand Sanam. And in the past has put her under extremely difficult situations,
Rehan will back out once he gets to know Aahil is in love. Rehan was the one to believe Aahil deserves to be loved. I think Rehan will make us all cry one day. (Unless stupid GK turns him into a villain which is still ok because then I will write an OS about Rehan's sacrifice.)😛

Moving the IRON LADY! - Sanam - I think she has strong feelings for this man, now husband, Aahil. But every single time He has been the one to show her, her place, told her she means nothing to him. If she even cares deeply for Aahil, she is strong enough to not let herself believe that there could be a happily ever after. She never got a cue from Aahil, did she? Every single time he saved her she thought he was being kind and sypathitic. Sympathy does not equate to love.

Stay Crude Sanam. Juliet is with you.

Tamara I love you and love our discussions.😆 Vella BHaratiya Nari's We Are.

Faru Miss you🤗. - Yes I am team Shehzadi and Maniac ( OH GOD did I finally say it.. Just pretend you heard nothing😳)

Love
Juliet

Edited by Perfectionist2 - 9 years ago
Tanveer said "contract marriage" last Wednesday to Rehan. When she told him it's only for three months, he asked her what she's saying and how she's saying that. She replied hasn't he ever heard of contract marriage.
I think the biggest thing here is that we have not seen or heard Rehan express anything regarding the fact that he can marry Sanam after three months. It's Tanveer who said it first, and again in yesterday's episode it's Tanveer who kept saying it. Rehan's words and dialogues, purposely or not, avoid those words.

This will go into a long post now.

Tanveer said what she said to Aahil so she could play this card with Rehan. 1) She couldn't say the truth to Aahil, as known to Sanam, because that would mean he would think .less of Tanveer for doing such a thing. And also she made it that harsh because Aahil was still going to honor the marriage, just like he would've honored the marriage with Nida (talking about in Tanveer's perspective). So she couldn't have that, if she wanted to dangle a carrot to Rehan.

Rehan now has his mother's carrot, and all we know is that he's staying back. We don't know if he's specifically waiting for the divorce so he can marry Sanam. Or he's staying back because he wasn't sure what to do with this new information.

I have a problem if he's just waiting around so he can marry Sanam. 1) What makes him think Sanam would even say yes now, even if it was completely fake with Aahil. 2) Because he knows what hell is going to break loose once Tanveer gets what she wants. So what is his plan? Just wait around for it to happen so he can marry Sanam? He knows what and why Tanveer is doing all of this.

I don't have an issue with him accepting that should Aahil and Sanam break their ties and she wants to move on with him, he will have no objections. But again, the circumstances are too messy because he knows what Tanveer is planning to do to Aahil. So if he's just waiting around for his 'chance' to marry Sanam and ignore everything else, then yes it's problematic.

Then came yesterday's episode. Where I was upset when i read the update. but then I watched and I realized if you listen to the words coming out of Tanveer's and Rehan, you see that once again...Rehan's stance on the whole "Sanam will be your wife in three months' is not clear. He is objecting to his mother because he sees now what a mess and how complicated this will be.

And repeating what I said in the other post, Rehan is right in realizing the complications will arise. Not even Sanam thought that if the marriage is fake, she should not be in Aahil's room. Only Rehan and Aahil seem to have harbored this thinking. 

Rehan's concerned not just for himself. But because he knows that this will lead to hurt and complications for Aahil and Sanam as well.

Also another thing is that during Aahil's 'confession' Rehan looks away whenever Aahil is looking at Sanam. You can chalk this up as jealously/not being able to take it, or you can chalk it up as him not intruding. And also the way he moved out of the way and kept his gaze down as Sanam and Aahil walked past him.

By the way, for your question to me in your post last week. Many call me Liks as it's my nickname here. Or just use KK.😆

Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Tanveer said "contract marriage" last Wednesday to Rehan. When she told him it's only for three months, he asked her what she's saying and how she's saying that. She replied hasn't he ever heard of contract marriage.
I think the biggest thing here is that we have not seen or heard Rehan express anything regarding the fact that he can marry Sanam after three months. It's Tanveer who said it first, and again in yesterday's episode it's Tanveer who kept saying it. Rehan's words and dialogues, purposely or not, avoid those words.

This will go into a long post now.

Tanveer said what she said to Aahil so she could play this card with Rehan. 1) She couldn't say the truth to Aahil, as known to Sanam, because that would mean he would think .less of Tanveer for doing such a thing. And also she made it that harsh because Aahil was still going to honor the marriage, just like he would've honored the marriage with Nida (talking about in Tanveer's perspective). So she couldn't have that, if she wanted to dangle a carrot to Rehan.

Rehan now has his mother's carrot, and all we know is that he's staying back. We don't know if he's specifically waiting for the divorce so he can marry Sanam. Or he's staying back because he wasn't sure what to do with this new information.

I have a problem if he's just waiting around so he can marry Sanam. 1) What makes him think Sanam would even say yes now, even if it was completely fake with Aahil. 2) Because he knows what hell is going to break loose once Tanveer gets what she wants. So what is his plan? Just wait around for it to happen so he can marry Sanam? He knows what and why Tanveer is doing all of this.

I don't have an issue with him accepting that should Aahil and Sanam break their ties and she wants to move on with him, he will have no objections. But again, the circumstances are too messy because he knows what Tanveer is planning to do to Aahil. So if he's just waiting around for his 'chance' to marry Sanam and ignore everything else, then yes it's problematic.

Then came yesterday's episode. Where I was upset when i read the update. but then I watched and I realized if you listen to the words coming out of Tanveer's and Rehan, you see that once again...Rehan's stance on the whole "Sanam will be your wife in three months' is not clear. He is objecting to his mother because he sees now what a mess and how complicated this will be.

And repeating what I said in the other post, Rehan is right in realizing the complications will arise. Not even Sanam thought that if the marriage is fake, she should not be in Aahil's room. Only Rehan and Aahil seem to have harbored this thinking. 

Rehan's concerned not just for himself. But because he knows that this will lead to hurt and complications for Aahil and Sanam as well.

Also another thing is that during Aahil's 'confession' Rehan looks away whenever Aahil is looking at Sanam. You can chalk this up as jealously/not being able to take it, or you can chalk it up as him not intruding. And also the way he moved out of the way and kept his gaze down as Sanam and Aahil walked past him.

By the way, for your question to me in your post last week. Many call me Liks as it's my nickname here. Or just use KK.😆

Liks! Love it!

Ok, I always love your take and wait for it.

I love this one too and I am going to reply (with many questions 😆) tomorrow only. Because I can't reply comprehensively on my tablet.

Love love LOVE!
Originally posted by Perfectionist2

Tamara🤗

IN Zoya's words M.A. post.⭐️
Masha Allah! YOU said it all. Thanks for even considering me worth the mention.
And I have said this again and again - She should love the one who shows her worth, her respect, keeps her dignity intact.

Yes I am totally bonkers over Aahil this week. I will gladly almost say that I LOVE AAHIL.
BUT DUUUDE! Don't keep insulting Sanam like this, Past ok I get it, you were a different man but now you are in love, She is your wife. FFS! Stop the Aukat thing ! Do you fail to see and note - She is your Aukat now.

I really don't want a ASR here, I don't ! Please fight your battles but don't crush your wife so much that she never dare dreams of a tomorrow with you.

Rehan - I don't trust Gul Khan! But Rehan is a very promising character. I think he is here to protect or just be there for Sanam not just against Aahil but also his mother.

I think although he hopes Sanam likes him and there could be a scope to love, because according to Rehan, Aahil can't stand Sanam. And in the past has put her under extremely difficult situations,
Rehan will back out once he gets to know Aahil is in love. Rehan was the one to believe Aahil deserves to be loved. I think Rehan will make us all cry one day. (Unless stupid GK turns him into a villain which is still ok because then I will write an OS about Rehan's sacrifice.)😛

Moving the IRON LADY! - Sanam - I think she has strong feelings for this man, now husband, Aahil. But every single time He has been the one to show her, her place, told her she means nothing to him. If she even cares deeply for Aahil, she is strong enough to not let herself believe that there could be a happily ever after. She never got a cue from Aahil, did she? Every single time he saved her she thought he was being kind and sypathitic. Sympathy does not equate to love.

Stay Crude Sanam. Juliet is with you.

Tamara I love you and love our discussions.😆 Vella BHaratiya Nari's We Are.

Faru Miss you🤗. - Yes I am team Shehzadi and Maniac ( OH GOD did I finally say it.. Just pretend you heard nothing😳)

Love
Juliet

Vella bharatiya nari's?! 

Reply tomorrow,  too.

Mwah!
Originally posted by farz_parachute

I miss you Juliet!

So much!

I'm team maniac/Shehzadi lone member all this while! Now. Now I have you too!!!

Tamara.

It's adorable. So very!!! I paid a lot of money to watch... worth every cent! *every five cent ;)*

I love you both!

YOU!

Mwah!
Originally posted by cale

NICE POST
 me too love both rehaan and aahil😳😳

Hehe, join our club 😃
Rehan, beta. Thank you for your last line to yourself today. :)
Didn't I say over and over that his look with his mother last Wednesday and yesterday,  was not one of hope, but a look of astonishment, distaste and helplessness at how far and low his mother is going.