Sanam_seher faternal or identical ttwins??? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Sanam_seher faternal or identical twin??

Poll Choice
Faternal twins
Identical twins
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Splash-ASYA

i want to see a fresh face as seher..
i hope she is modern independent and pretty like zoya..
wears jeans and carries a pepper spray..
a complete replica of her mom in character but different in face..
i dont want aasma to turn out seher.. it'll be tooo typical.. like zoya's father trackk.. he was in front of her but she didnt know type.. one trackk like that is enough..!

Yup a fresh face would be good and that too like zoya. Would love to see zoya character being relived by her daughterEdited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by zahrazar

who knows, maibe now that razia is back we will learn that when she fallow siddiqhi saab and found all of them killed , she found seher alive and take her with her ( just a think of me)

As far as i know razia is taking care of seher
Originally posted by surbhisha

i want to surbhi to paly the role of Seher.

😊
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

I dont want that Surbhi play Seher.

ME too. There would be alot of confusion and misunderstanding
Originally posted by ATH_KTM_543

i want surbhi to play seher...initially i was having a doubt if seher comes in between sahil then wat will happen but now as they are married if if she comes ahil will be her BIL (jiju) i would just love if seher and ahil relationship will be like zoya and anwar...seher like zoya and sanam taunting her for all those things and ahil supporting seher and ahil sanwitched btwn wife and sister who fights...it will be a treat to watch...i dnt think we will have any confusion and we start loving the character...

But we would only like the character if she is positive. If seher turns out to be grey and comes between Sahil than i would definitely not love the character at all.Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by cale

right now i want a fresh face for seher as identical faces will create confusion

Same here want a fresh face
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

You know at first I didn't want Sanam and Seher to be identical twins but now I want that. Reason is because I think Gul could juxtapose the two sisters with the same "face" in terms of their values and attitude towards life in general and show some "tu tu mein mein" between them. Seher could be grey (due to being under the influence of Razia) and fights between Seher and Sanam could potentially be very entertaining due to their contrasting personalities. Ideally want Seher to be a very shrewd successful businesswoman with a few grey shades (she could potentially be manipulative like Razia for example). But due to being AsYa's daughter she would eventually evolve into a white character I suppose. Of course she would have her mother's sense of style and be all westernised and also have a great love for technology! 😆 So there is also potential for character growth there.
Also, Seher being Sanam's lookalike means Rehaan's love for Sanam will be tested. And if he falls for Seher then he will have to face rejection from both the sisters. I believe that children shouldn't have to pay for their parents' sins but that is what they like to show in dramas so that is likely how it will play out.

However, don't want Seher to come out so quickly. Want SaHil to be established properly first, then bring Seher out. Maybe after AsYa truth comes out. Until then want Razia to be allies with Dilshad and initiate Billo Rani's downfall 😆

Sorry, post got too long. 😆

I love to read long post as I get to know other people thoughts about the topic more clearly.
Anywayz I hope seher is a western modern girl and hope she knnews about sanam before introducing her in the show. I mean all of asad million property went to her perhaps and she is millionaire due to that because a women like razia would not bring up a girl just like that. And seher may be trying to find sanam and Dilshad whereabouts for all these years and everything. Would love to see this track but i want faternal twins and want seher track to start after sahil confession and asya truth. Than we would be able to enjoy the track more better cuz as of now we already have tanveer and baba ji track going on. HeheheEdited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Asad4Zoya

ME too. There would be alot of confusion and misunderstanding
Yes, dont like that idea. Hope that with Razia we will see soon Seher but new and good actress.
Originally posted by Asad4Zoya

sorry to say but I want a fresh face but I respect ur point and know that u have ur own reasons for it 😊
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Yes, dont like that idea. Hope that with Razia we will see soon Seher but new and good actress.

Hope so..