Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Dearest Indi, 🤗

There is something majestic about your name, Indrani. It was destined, you had to be our Queen. 😃 Majestic is also the month you are born in, August. And by sheer privilege, your favourites are connected to August too. From your family, from the acting world and even one of your favourite episodes is from the same month. Yes, the 1st August episode, the fight. Here's an edit on that epi. A fight edit for a birthday gift? Unusual, isn't it? But when have you been in the usual genre? You've always been hatke, out of ordinary, totally sanka, mami isshtyle. And we all need a mami, to fill our lives with those bright unavoidable colours. 😳

Thank you Indi, for fulfilling my boring life with so many colours, that I didn't know even existed. The joy, the chirpiness that I've felt with IPK, you've enhanced that further with your wholehearted association. 😳 

Thank you for spearheading BFTP so selflessly. If not for you, we wouldn't have been where we are today. If you hadn't taken over blast from the original creators, this marvel of an idea would have withered away and the bond that we all share today, would never have come into existence. 

Your Highness, I seek your permission, to present few lines of rhyme ... 😉 

The month of August brings you so much joy 

Merrily making edits of the boy 

But before you proceed on a project dreamy 

Just halt for a while, my dear lady 

'Cause the day has arrived that's equally special 

Where we met to chat about a tv serial 

The show has led to this happy celebration 

Your birthday is the reason for this jubilation 

Wishing you a birthday full of smashing edits 

Happiness and joy in your credit 

Achieve your goals, wise and crazy 

A very Happy Birthday, dear Indi 😳

durga,

you are just too too dear. really. an edit of the 1 august fight. 😳 👏 👏

i am so touched. no no i am neither majestic nor really as nice as any of you thinks... but i am pretty lucky to have found all of you.

you really think i am mami isshtyle??? awww, i am delighted and running to grab some loud looking jewellery and saree... okay, every word above that edit has me in a tizzy. you are such a sweet one.

now for the words below the edit... thank you for letting a loud screaming mami in. for not shutting out the noise and mayhem and for coming out with all the colours that really were yours to begin with.

as for bftp... well i know i am called captain but you are the real leader out here as i have always said. thanks so much for stepping up and joining me to do the threads. we have managed till 25 with several extensions. i hope we can carry on till the last episode. with mad fun and good work.

and the poem. muaah and muaah for that.

and this edit inducing boy... after his birthday i am taking a major major break from staring at his face on pixlr. really, the month of august has made me dizzy with making the man's edits. 🤣

thanks so much, durga and august fight is straight to signature.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Dearest Indi, 

As the day dawns to celebrate your special day.. I wish you a day filled with joy and all the days ahead .. To be fulfilled...

I remember the first time I interacted with you on this forum.. Those days when it was all rush hour mayhem traffic, I was mostly restricted to the ASR threads, the Mommas, JWMRK. Sush.. Then came your Jaa rahi ho post.. I wasn't sure where I missed you till then.. I was bowled over by the emotion in that.. ( now I know you were inside the crooner threads) ...Here is your post and my response...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281136&TPN=2

You PMed with your response to my post.. I was amazed at your warmth... That message of yours still in my inbox... Then you made a post on Raju Singh in FEB.. No text only title.. But the title was enough to share the intentions to celebrate the music director.. Then came BFTP.. a journey very very close to my heart.. Again, again and again.. To my greatest  pleasure..

Why this trip down the memory lane when it is time to celebrate your special day??

IPK is not just a TV show for me, becos of it from the most unexpected quarters of a daily soap.. I came across some real people with real skills, genuine heart, and some wonderful writers.. Like YOU!!

Indi,

Have a wonderful day
And years ahead that fulfill all your wishes..
Celebrate the day to the fullest..
As YOU remain very very special always..

Happy Birthday dear Indi!!

Note: my PC decides to misbehave just today.. All this typed on iPad.. Will be back with a colorful message when it  comes back on track.. Till then ..please don't mind these rather drab wishes.. 

dear indu,

i went back and read that post. it was a beautiful episode and i remember being elated when after days of pretty silly stuff, suddenly this stunning sparkling one caught me that midnight. had to write... go to the forum.

so glad you read. i saw your reply too... both of us felt really very similar feelings about and for ipk.

i too never thought liking a soap can lead to what it did. when i am 90 and refusing to budge from this planet, i would remember this extraordinary experience we all had thanks to ipk and goggle frantically and want to make an edit and write a take.

thanks so much for that lovely message. it is full of colour if you ask me...

i miss all the ipk writers... jwmrk was always elegant and sometimes beautifully angry... her indignation at the way everyone forgot asr during kidnap was most touching. i used to read the snarky one, the serious ones, the fun ones, the emotional ones... so many different writers... unbelievable what ipk set off.

conflagration... the fire that sparks the inner creative thing. till today it's on.

thanks so much and by the way, in case i don't say it as often as i should, you are not too bura a writer either. 😉

so good to read you. 🤗 🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi Di!

A Very Happy Birthday to you!
And here's wishing you many many happy returns of the day!

I don't know how to do all the fancy stuff. But here's a song for you, thought you might enjoy it! So kick back with a glass of laphroig and listen to this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d8hZtvRPno[/YOUTUBE]
Credit: Youtube/uploader

Indi di, its been an absolute pleasure knowing you. Have a wonderful day. 🤗

kizh,

i just finished my laphroig and came to the comp... 😆 thanks so much for your wishes... the song i hadn't heard before but, yes, i can see myself there... i hope it also says beside raven hair and ruby lips and the restlessness, she is tall and slim 😆 😆.

been really great to meet you here and chat with you. take care and  🤗 🤗 🤗 all witchy ones.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Sweetest Indi di,
It has been a wonderful journey being your reader of your stupendous stories and posts on Blast of the Past. They are just amazing. You are a very very very very very talented writer and words are not enough to praise your unique posts, updates of your stories and tremendous hard work for the blast of the past threads. My most favorite story of yours is with and without you which i will never forget. I wish you could had been one of the CVs then we could have enjoyed IPK more. Your writing style and way to penned down chracters and their emotions and thoughts along with iteresting twist and turns, i cannot find better word except MAGNIFICENT to praise them all. Your edits are wonderful and i am always waiting for your episode reviews for these enthralling edits. They are full of simplicity and blend of colors are just WOW and are awesome and lovely. You are an amazing, sweet and a very helpful friend. 

I wish you a very Happy and Graceful Birthday. 
I hope your birthday and special day is MAGICAL. 
May gentle moments be yours today...
My gift to you is lots of happiness, Health, love and HUGS

Don't forget to make a wish when blowing candles. May your wishes and dream come true.

HAVE A YUMMILIUS BRTHDAY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD. 
  🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳   🥳 🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳

javeria,

thank so much for that beautiful post and the most generous words ever. you are too sweet to me really. i loved reading that you enjoy without you, it is that difficult story which i love to write. thanks for reading my endless takes and the edits... i am delighted i can make them. when i first came here i couldn't even figure out how to choose fonts. thanks to the extraordinarily collaborative atmosphere on the threads i went to, i learned... so glad the edits are happy making.

love your words, javeria. and when you write, it's always very good to read, because you have a fresh point of view and a very very keen sensitivity when it comes to asr. i love that.

i know you are busy. i really appreciate your coming across and leaving such a joyous message. 🤗 🤗 🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana1965

A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Dear Friend Indrani. 

May God Bless You Today and Always.
Lots of Love and Hugs 

hi vandana,

thanks so much and great to see you here. love back... and 🤗 🤗 🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

🥳 🥳 🥳Happy Birthday
                    Indi 🥳 🥳 🥳

m gonna just let the pictures do the talkin 😳

This pic highlights all features of his face...thought u d love it 😳

supriya, 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

i lllovvve the edits. so so so so cool and hot and every other temperature. looked carefully at them... keep wanting to see them. what perfect choice of parts of face to focus on. even the aaargh widow's peak, and the curve of chin 😃

and really, it has been my privilege and utter fun knowing all of you. love the edits. thanks so much. so so much.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Happy Birthday Indi di 🥳🥳🥳

A bit of timeless ...

A bit of now ...

A bit of crazy ...

A bit of wise ...

You are a person with a bit of all this and so much more. May all your wishes come true and all your dreams turn into reality. May you be blessed with never ending happiness and boundless love.

Indi di I am an unabashed fan of your writing and you. Before I had even talked to you, I had your BFTP index as a bookmark that showed up as my homepage since it was my most visited page at that time. I have made my friends, who have maybe in the passing watched a few IPK episodes, read your takes. Long back I had even used lines of your takes as my status messages. Your story updates bring sukoon even on the days am agitated and completely upset. Seeing how good your edits turn out makes me strive to make mine better. Not only your writing on IPK, but even outside of it all your words almost always manage to inspire and make me feel all sorts of things. Nice comments from you make my day. Wise words from you inspire me to be my own person, a little of a rebel. Your presence makes me feel safe to dream and continue to crazily madly deeply believe in love. You make boring go away.

It is wonderful to know a person like you. Thank you for everything that you bring to my life.

al and barun in  the same post... and something about me is like something about audrey.

this would be a good time for me to pass out.

rhea, thanks so much and what a wonderful post.

i am so touched by what you wrote about the thing i keep doing, writing. for everything you say, i am grateful and delighted. you used my words as your status updates? really? i am gobsmacked. if my words soothe and drive away bad mood, tiredness, frustration, i feel a strong sense of thankfulness. i am no great writer but i like to write... i guess that gets into the skin of it and makes things work.

if i have in any way nudged you in the direction of being just who you are, i will yell scream and go reward myself with a huge chocolate. i am not so wonderful a person but i am totally fortunate to have had the kind of people i have had in my life... and the latest addition to that are all my bftp friends.

i love reading your stuff, and meeting you has been so refreshing and fun... though you are thin and young i will try my best to like you. 😳

thanks, sir, take care.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Brooke.

A very happy birthday to indi di 🤗
My edit isn't as good as your's awesome ones but I hope it will convey my heartiest greetings to you on the very special day of your ❤️
Have a blast with family and blasters 😃

hi sarah,

thanks so much for that lovely post. well, i love the edit... bas. and really appreciate the heartfelt wishes. hope all good with you. take care.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
updated on page 9.😊

Happy Bday di🤗
Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago