Debate Mansion

Mr.Modi....Nothing has changed! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

.RadhaKrishnan.

Groupbie

.RadhaKrishnan.

Posted: 30 July 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

Originally posted by .RadhaKrishnan.

^^subraminiyam swamy in BJP
Digvijay singh in Congress

digivjay singh looted madhya pradesh and ruined it as CM.

swamy drafted the 1991 blueprint for economic liberalization which invigorated the economy.

no comparison. only ill informed people with half knowledge will try to compare the two.

subraminiyam never have chance to loot the people ,becoz in tamil Nadu its has to Jaya or Karuna,that's why he hate tamil NaduLOL
Later he joined with  BJP ,some still being pure the reason they dont have opportunity

its mr rao who gave chance to him as part of 1991 ,his economic knowledge does not make as good human ,stay away from him is better for Namo and Bjp

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IamTheBoss-MILAGRA-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mr.Modi....Nothing has changed! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RadhaKrishnan.

Groupbie

.RadhaKrishnan.

Posted: 30 July 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhanvin-Jayant

^^subraminiyam swamy in BJP
Digvijay singh in Congress

i cant say anything abt Digvijay singh but Subraminiyam swamy
as a Tamilian i ashamed to say he was born in mailapore ,where my dad birth place Ouchthankfully none of us supporting him ,i ok with cho.ramasamy he too a brahmin political writer but he not always hurting everyone ,this subramaniyan unbearable for us ,once he talking abt tamil fishermen issue my cousin( living in chennai ) told hope he wont back to tamilnadu Ouchi support him during the time of Sethu canal system due to environment issue where as he against it due  religious sentiment ,but later i understand i supporting a wrong person,Confusedhe horrible when he spoking the media without understanding the constitution like Jayalalitha to go and meet rajapakse ConfusedLOL

i kind feel to slap him when he spoke on timesnow about Isaipriya rape ,such weird answer from himOuch
i knew his party unable to manage score in the TN election ,is this reason to hate particular people ?Censored

IamTheBoss-MILAGRA-

IamTheBoss

Groupbie

IamTheBoss

Posted: 30 July 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

subraminiyam never have chance to loot the people ,becoz in tamil Nadu its has to Jaya or Karuna,that's why he hate tamil NaduLOL
Later he joined with  BJP ,some still being pure the reason they dont have opportunity

its mr rao who gave chance to him as part of 1991 ,his economic knowledge does not make as good human ,stay away from him is better for Namo and Bjp

i agreed  with u nobody like subramaniam swamy. his views are not only dangerous for the ideals on which india was formed that said silencing his voice would bring greater shame to our democracy
really is democracy there ?
he gain popularity by instigating hinu/musimu  or Aryan /dravidian in TN u can see his supporter more or less hindutva,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MILAGRA-

Dhanvin-Jayant

Goldie

Dhanvin-Jayant

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
credit- outlook

Why The BJP Government Looks Like UPA-3

GST/VAT

• Then: BJP states opposed GST on issues like revenue-sharing on petroleum and liquor; ditto for VAT
  • Now: Has set a fresh, urgent deadline for GST implementation. Also supporting VAT now.

Black money

• Then: Clamoured for making public the list of people who had stashed money in Swiss banks
  • Now: Says there is no such list of people with Swiss bank accounts. To look for black money within India now.

Opening up Insurance

• Then: Even as late as August 2013, the BJP opposed further opening up of insurance
  • Now: Has approved increase in FDI in insurance from 26% to 49%

Aadhaar

• Then: Opposed and said it was a futile exercise. Said it should be merged with NPR.
  • Now: Has allowed Aadhaar to continue, is giving it more funds. Will link it to new services.

Henderson Brooks Report

• Then: Rajya Sabha LoP Arun Jaitley made a strong pitch for declassifiying the report on the 1962 India-China war
  • Now: Defence minister Jaitley says the report's release or disclosure would not be in national interest

Diesel Subsidy

• Then: Opposed the monthly increase in diesel prices on the grounds that it will impact Railways, farmers
  • Now: Has continued the policy set by the UPA government

Nuclear Liability Bill

• Then: Was instrumental in pushing a very high liability for N-suppliers, which nixed all progress in N-projects
  • Now: Liability cap' expected to see renegotiations during Modi's US visit in Sept. N-suppliers want a lower cap.

FDI in Multi-Brand Retail

• Then: Strongly opposed it and said that when in power, they will reverse policy
  • Now: Quiet on policy reversal though asserting its opposition. Has further opened up single brand retail.

.RadhaKrishnan.-MILAGRA-

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Its only been a few months since he became PM and he is trying to change a corrupt country with the population of 1.27 billion people. It will take time and people will have to be patient.

Payal25

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I think this topic was to discuss the military and defense aspect of Modi govt. If it is general effectiveness of the govt we have a topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4097671

Or perhaps mods can merge it all together.

-MILAGRA-lalalee

-MILAGRA-

-MILAGRA-

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
good post indeed
those election time speech are speech ,its nt promise
soldire were died day by day,the same slam Manmohan for the same
Politician can change but not politics ,remember modi too a politician then how can u except  change from him ? i cant excuse that this new govt 2 months old,time doesnt a matter if u work with dedicationmind one thing politics like cancer cant cure them
congress  -corruption
BJP-capitalism
AAP -drama heros
what we can do ?Indian we made  as fools

Edited by -MILAGRA- - 31 July 2014 at 9:45am

Dhanvin-Jayant

Dhanvin-Jayant

Goldie

Dhanvin-Jayant

Post Reply New Post

Go to top