Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Laxman was a lone figure who commented on Sania Mirza. Not the representative of "Modi Sarkar".

On the issue, I agree that daily ceasefire violations and kidnapping of Indian Army personnel by Pak soldiers is being dealt with kid gloves, though none in the Modi administration has commented overtly on it. The budget stuck to "safe" zones pre-ordained by the previous government. The Banking transaction tax was not even given a thought. GST was not implemented which could've controlled the prices. The Rail budget was bolder in comparison. 

On foreign policy, its god that India could finally project a "assertive" image after a decade. Its partially paid off with China requesting India to be present at the APEC meet. Though on the flip side, it hasn't moved away from its stance of showing AP as a part of China. In the US, he's always causing major flutters with Republican Senators asking for Modi to address a joint sitting of the Congress while on tour of the UN. But any major outcome is yet to be seen from all this positive P.R.

I'd maintain the "wait-and-watch" policy for the time-being.

True 👏
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .RadhaKrishnan.

but all these issue are make  Jaya as popular 😆

next election ku nachinu nanguratha podachi😆
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally today he open his mouth against Pak
looking forward to see this issue
i hope its wont be like election time speech which is went on the air😕
Edited by Dhanvin-Jayant - 9 years ago
Shivam. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhanvin-Jayant

yesterday itself pak did attack
two jawans injured badly😕
Shivam. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

next election ku nachinu nanguratha podachi😆

that's what she doing always but i find she better then other politicians

many agreed with her view in SL and fisherman issue
Naveen_star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

this is called publicity politics this is wat  make him as PM
Media making business on this  but he still justified shame on pplz
Edited by Naveen_star - 9 years ago
Naveen_star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .RadhaKrishnan.

that's what she doing always but i find she better then other politicians

many agreed with her view in SL and fisherman issue

yes she is ,dispute of cavery water dispute,mullai dam issue etc
lolz swamy told Jaya cant determine FP of india😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah right, one will find  "change" in 2 months

One must understand that issues in a complicated, vastly heterogenous developing country like India , things are much deeper and complex than what they even say in the Parliament. When they speak on the floor of the house, it looks so simple, and we even find certain points to criticise. It's so easy for all of us to sit here and keep criticising, ranting... while there are so many officials and some ministers that work their ass off on piles of these sensitive files.  

And, coming to security issues - espcially issues concerning relations with countries contiguous to our country... there is nothing a politician can do just in a fortnight! Taking any decision on these issues  requires lots of analysis, study, cross-examinations, considerations, file movement etc etc and it requires lots of homework(on part of newly elected PM, minsiters et al, who obviously arent acquainted with the depth of these issues until they see the files!),... it's all done in a PMO comprising more than 200 officials... There's no question of taking carte-blanche decisions like some people are expecting to get from Mr. Modi. It isnt possible in any largely diverse, and sensitive democracy especially one like India... things move slowly, after a lot of thorough rigorous deliberations(in offices) - and this isnt because of the lack of 'efficiency' on part of Govt , it is as such so as to avoid any ramifications of hasty decisions. 

Be glad that he's atleast communicating as effectively as he can to the citizens and taking nice steps like creating a conducive environment for the officials to work, encouraging staff etc... speaking about him going mute on certain issues, every Govt/PM(PM is govt, he's just mouthpiece of govt. albeit political side to govt. - gotta have someone talk to people na), no matter who he is, will be bound to go mute on certain things... be sure that there are certain complicated sensitive issues that they cannot speak about. It's not in their hands, it's just the complexity of issues involved. It's not like one prepares a seminar over the weekend and make a presentation in classroom. NO. These people who criticise govt of not doing anything or of underperforming should read more, rather than making ineffective remonstrances ..

Anyways, Govt. too feels the pressure of the whole gamut of problems facing our country, at a whole different level, and they work day and night for the betterment of the country afterall... it's unfair to criticise Govt/PM so much :P

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pakistan broke ceasefire thrice today by crossborder firing on the BSF. Strangely the pre election uproar by the BJP is totally missing on assuming power 😳 
Parties behave differently when in opposition and power!
helencarol thumbnail
Guys, i'm new at this forum and i started a debate topic, can you guys check it out? http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4134658