Chat Clubs

Take 0:Satyanashing 22[IO] - Page 6

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dips99

'pahele to aap tameej se baat kijiye' and Dipsy joins team niks.😃

Kintu parantu,,, was the typical hero-saving-heroin-at-the-last-min scene really necessary???

Bilkul, the hero saves the world and gets the girl😉 Considering how far the soap has stayed away from the usual cliched scenes, a letdown but the on air interview quite made up for it. Ears be absolutely tarasing to hear NM's words - sutradhar where art thou?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyone interested in a crash course kinda recap of the Bengali Hasina pleej be sure to watch yesterday's episode, of all the days to reconnect with the show I had to pick yesterday and then I sat though 25 mins of drama central, puppets central and expressionless acting galore.

Now that was enough for to disconnect for the rest of the week; watching my 5 year old cycling outside will be a more entertaining and satisfying experience I am sure😃. 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: meens80

Anyone interested in a crash course kinda recap of the Bengali Hasina pleej be sure to watch yesterday's episode, of all the days to reconnect with the show I had to pick yesterday and then I sat though 25 mins of drama central, puppets central and expressionless acting galore.

Now that was enough for to disconnect for the rest of the week; watching my 5 year old cycling outside will be a more entertaining and satisfying experience I am sure😃. 

I didn't understand what was the need for the whole story recap done in yesterday's episode? It was like a 'Kahani Ab Tak' in 25 mins straight. May be things will spice up once Shourya and Durga get engaged but got to say this track is not appealing to me any more. Shourya is shown as a psychopath and if the PH shows trip fall and catch sequences with Durga and Shourya I am out of the show. But got to say I am very intrigued by what Durga intends to achieve by accepting to get engaged to Shourya - He is not going to let her go scot-free if he ever comes to know her real intention. 
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How lovable are both these baaware???⭐️
Points to yam for accepting the mistake and making an effort to mend the relationship. Absolutely loved how simply she explained the changes in her life since meeting nikumbh. And points to nik for graciously accepting it and apologizing for his own behavior. Plus bonus point for not shouting I told you or blaming yam unnecessarily, something a typical sabunland hero definitely would have done🤢 . Though the whole dhishum dhishum at the beginning was totally  cringe-worthy. 😡
Once again pre-cap was the last scene of the episode 😕

Kintu Parantu...did nik really just walked away with sandwiches? without leaving any money for the stall-wala???? very bad👎🏼. 
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RR-2 update...
Hotpants feels a close connection to the haveli and wants to stay there with jeeja and co😕
Dipsy got a brainwave after hearing this. Paro baisa had volunteered for face and heart donation. Hotplants happened to be in need for the same at exactly the same time. See that explains everything. Either that or we are back to ghisi-peeti back story of mele me khoyi huyi judwa bahene.😳
CV,have little imagination please.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Points to yam for accepting the mistake and making an effort to mend the relationship. Absolutely loved how simply she explained the changes in her life since meeting nikumbh. And points to nik for graciously accepting it and apologizing for his own behavior. Plus bonus point for not shouting I told you or blaming yam unnecessarily, something a typical sabunland hero definitely would have done🤢 . Though the whole dhishum dhishum at the beginning was totally  cringe-worthy. 😡

Kintu Parantu...did nik really just walked away with sandwiches? without leaving any money for the stall-wala???? very bad👎🏼. 

The first dhishum dhishum was blah! But loved Yams apology today - simple, straightforward, without any unnecessary woh..mein.. and things staying unsaid.

As for the sandwich, with the sudden downpour did they actually pack those soggy sandwiches? 😆😆 and exactly my question did they leave any money?

Previous days pre-cap is almost always the last scene in this show so no surprise there.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaj ki FF mode mein aankoin dekhi..

Mayra is Khushi 2.0 in OTT minus the sensibility/sensitivity of Khushi 1.0 #SpoiltBrat #HerWayOrHighway
Sanaya amazes with her transformation and the change in Paro vs. Mayra #Brilliant

Dwitya has ML growing MU against FL and side ML. They only get touchy feely when ML is in seeing distance else they don't even show up in the same frame. #GreenEyedMonster #MUPassAaneNaDe
Today was Teri Meri day in Sahil land, full of anger and hurt #GulsLove #FindAnotherSong #WashEyesWithOriginal

Barkat Villa had talak talak talak #EveryMuslimShow #Why
But the forum seems peaceful. Apparently the show has build up well towards it. #HatsOffCVs
howcome thumbnail

Haila ... We both are online  

They did the detail of him putting away bread etc back since it was raining but paisa is more important ... Yes, dipsy point well made 😛

Also, why kanjoospani to stitch sleeves for yams. Her slim, slimmer, slimmest arms n figure dont do her any favors if she continues in her sleeveless avtaar
howcome thumbnail

RR-2 update...

CV,have little imagination please.

Hush you... Tumhari yeh jurrrat😡
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rabba sn ve gals🤗

Today's hypothesis:

Every sn-free vacation has an exponential and opposite aftermath

Completely and utterly off all soaps, desi or otherwise😔...have loads to catch up on.

Hope you all have been phaling and phooling😃